Author Topic: :banana_dss:  (Read 973 times)

Don Seer

Re: :banana_dss:
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 08:04:14 AM »

u got 1 karma  8)

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 01:29:14 PM »
FUCK YEAH!

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 06:50:40 PM »
mauzip ur a winner, u win -1 Karma from me!!  :laugh:

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 09:17:48 PM »
:banana_dss: DSS  :banana_dsf: DSF  :idea: :D 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 09:18:51 PM »
Caution's sig lmao. you gets a prop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 09:40:40 PM »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 07:43:12 AM »
Caution's sig lmao. you gets a prop.

;D 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2005, 09:43:34 AM »
^^^^^who the fuck is that ugly retard girl throwin up the dub between daz and kurupt?

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2005, 11:24:22 AM »

Daz: I wanna hit that :o
Girl: I'm down  ;D
Kurupt: Fuck that, I woulda wanted to do her but she chose Daz  >:(

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »
^^^^^who the fuck is that ugly retard girl throwin up the dub between daz and kurupt?
http://www.power106.fm/airstaff/khoolaid.aspx

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2005, 03:49:18 PM »
;D

ABOUT KHOOL AID:

Khool-aid's passion and love is radio. She always wanted a career in radio, in fact, it was her only dream and it was inspired by Power 106.

Khool-aid wants to touch lives of listeners. She loves it when a listener tells her that something she shared resignated in their lives. Khool-Aid 's mother is a frequent guest on her show. Khool-aid attributes her positive energy to her mother's daily support. Khool-aids family is very important to her. She considers her daily listeners, her extended family.
Khool-Aid loves to surround herself with listeners . She doesn't consider them fans,"They are part of the Power 106 family and the hip-hop community." Khool-aid added, "The reason listeners are so important to my show is because the they give me daily inspiration and exciting things to share with the hip-hop community. "If I don't get out, I would lose touch. If you lose touch, you miss out on great stories and events that you could share on-air."

Khool-Aid 's daily focus is to be a driving force in the evolution of the Latin Hip-Hop scene with her syndicated show "Pocos Pero Locos." You can check out Khool-aid, middays from 10am-3pm.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2005, 04:45:04 PM »
Khool-Aid grabs the mic and flips her tongue like a dyke.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2005, 05:35:44 PM »
LOL ^^^^ dat dog looks fuckin faded

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2005, 07:16:19 PM »
LOL ^^^^ dat dog looks fuckin faded
I want that dog

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2005, 12:27:36 AM »
;D

ABOUT KHOOL AID:

Khool-aid's passion and love is radio. She always wanted a career in radio, in fact, it was her only dream and it was inspired by Power 106.

Khool-aid wants to touch lives of listeners. She loves it when a listener tells her that something she shared resignated in their lives. Khool-Aid 's mother is a frequent guest on her show. Khool-aid attributes her positive energy to her mother's daily support. Khool-aids family is very important to her. She considers her daily listeners, her extended family.
Khool-Aid loves to surround herself with listeners . She doesn't consider them fans,"They are part of the Power 106 family and the hip-hop community." Khool-aid added, "The reason listeners are so important to my show is because the they give me daily inspiration and exciting things to share with the hip-hop community. "If I don't get out, I would lose touch. If you lose touch, you miss out on great stories and events that you could share on-air."

Khool-Aid 's daily focus is to be a driving force in the evolution of the Latin Hip-Hop scene with her syndicated show "Pocos Pero Locos." You can check out Khool-aid, middays from 10am-3pm.

oh i c...well i'm not from L.A....and shes still an ugly retard throwin up the dub....