Author Topic: Latest From Iraq: American Immigrants setting cities ablaze, bombing homes...  (Read 436 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
-Like the situation in France, American immigrants have been creating chaos in Iraq.  Reports are showing that the chaos has been perpetrated at a much larger magnitude, and for more than 900 days now!  They are setting Iraqi cities ablaze, bombing homes, and killing in record numbers, over 100,000 Iraqi's have been brutally murdered.  The 140,000 American immigrants, snuck into Iraq with tanks and bombs in March of 2003, and the torture campaign has gone on unbridled since, with no signs of stopping!  

.... I've been following the situation in Iraq along with the situation in France, it sounds like the French might get their immigrant situation under control, but unlike the situation in France, the American immigrants in Iraq have stolen and now control most of it's wealth, they are better paid, and have been afforded greater priveledges, which makes their justifications for the destruction sound much more monstrous than the African immigrants in France.  The American immigrants are also less in number, only constituting 140,000.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:35:33 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Why do you hate our freedom?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What is the source of this poorly written article?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The only difference is that the Iraqis had no control over letting the Americans into their country.

In the West, we are importing our own enemies into our countries through our insane immigration policies. They are using our openess and tolerance against us!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
The only difference is that the Iraqis had no control over letting the Americans into their country.

In the West, we are importing our own enemies into our countries through our insane immigration policies. They are using our openess and tolerance against us!

Testify.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Why do you hate our freedom?

Quit changing the subject.  My post had nothing to do with you and I- "our" anything, my post was about Iraq and about France.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

So because the American foriegners (immigrants) entered Iraq by force that makes them better, and makes their cause noble?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So because the American foriegners (immigrants) entered Iraq by force that makes them better, and makes their cause noble?

A. When military enters a country to do justice on someone, they aren't considered immigrants.

and

B.Just because America entered Iraq under false pretenses, they still took down one of the most tyrannical leaders this world has seen like they should have done 15 years ago, and now muslim psychos are blowing themselves up because they think they have a point to prove.

J Bananas

Quit changing the subject.  My post had nothing to do with you and I- "our" anything, my post was about Iraq and about France.

haha I know dude I'm just messing around sayin some bullshit, like you.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i ask you this if the multinational forces left do u honestly think iraq  believe iraq could tranform into a stable prosperous country?

at the end of the day whats done is done quit crying over spilt milk...americans are there till iraq can stablise itself, although maybe their methods could be improved.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No, it means that we in the West are stupid as hell for letting millions and millions of third world immigrants into our countries.

Do you really think an Arab country would allow millions and millions of poor white Christians to move in and become citizens?  Hell no. But we in the west are importing our own destruction by allowing millions and millions of Muslims who detest our culture into our countries.

What have we gotten from our immigration policies??? Planes flown into skyscrapers in New York, subway systems blown up in London, buses bombed in Madrid, filmakers assasinated in Denmark, and riots in Paris. I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 05:28:12 PM by CWalker187 »

Birch Barlow

Re: Latest From Iraq: American Immigrants setting cities ablaze, bombing homes.
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2005, 05:30:19 PM »

No, it means that we in the West are stupid as hell for letting millions and millions of third world immigrants into our countries.

Do you really think an Arab country would allow millions and millions of poor white Christians to move in and become citizens?  Hell no. But we in the west are importing our own destruction by allowing millions and millions of Muslims who detest our culture into our countries.

What have we gotten from our immigration policies??? Planes flown into skyscrapers in New York, subway systems blown up in London, buses bombed in Madrid, filmakers assasinated in Denmark, and riots in Paris. I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Well put CWalker187
Too many people taking advantage of what I'd call and "open door policy" on immigration in America. Something needs to be done.

Sikotic™

Re: Latest From Iraq: American Immigrants setting cities ablaze, bombing homes.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2005, 08:11:18 PM »
Let's just send all immigrants back......oh wait, we're all immigrants.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah... stupid as hell for letting your dad come here...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i ask you this if the multinational forces left do u honestly think iraq  believe iraq could tranform into a stable prosperous country?

at the end of the day whats done is done quit crying over spilt milk...americans are there till iraq can stablise itself, although maybe their methods could be improved.

Yes, I do honestly believe that if the multinational forces left Iraq, that Iraq would again become a stable and prosperous country.  And you just accept whatever discussion line they throw out there for debates on Hannity and Colmes, CNN Crossfire, BBC, and all the other major news networks.  Whatever the major media decides to use for their line of discussion, you accept it eagerly. 

Let me give you 2 examples:

Example 1:  The media may choose that for this week they are going to display polls and have debates on a subject such as Was the Bush administration acting upon faulty intelligence in the run-up to Operation Iraqi Freedom?  You'll sit back and absorb these discussions on television for a week, and then you'll come on to the forum, and make a topic about how you think the Bush administration acted on bad intelligence in the months leading up to Operation Iraqi Freedom.  You've already been fooled and manipulated, and the sad thing is you thought you were being "liberal" or something like that.  In reality, your already acting upon false assumptions, because #1. The real truth is that even if Iraq had dozens of Nuclear Weapons it would still be no justification for war, because Isreal and the United States had been threatening Iraq for decades and everyone knows Isreal and the United States have more nuclear weapons individually than the rest of the Middle East combined.  #2.  Calling it Operation Iraqi Freedom is a joke, because it is really Operation Long Term Iraqi Occupation.

Example 2:   The fourth branch of the government (that being the media) will decide to run polls and discussions for a week or two, with the topic being, "Has America being failing in it's duty to properly train Iraqi military and police forces to provide in their own security?"  Now this is a trick you fall for everytime.  Because it makes it sound like they are critisizing the American government.  So you'll automatically jump on this and say America needs to do a better job training Iraqi security forces, blah, blah, blah and you'll make a thread about it.   Already, you've allowed yourself to be manipulated, and made yourself their tool, because the truth of the matter is, #1.  The reason their is fighting in Iraq is because of America's presence, so it makes no sense to say America needs to be there to train Iraqi forces, that's a complete contradiction.  #2.  America just wants to train some Iraqi's so that they can go into dangerous territories and feel them out, and if it's safe, the American troops can come in and take over, this makes Iraqi's kill other Iraqi's and saves American lives, and it serves many purposes, because it also allows America to claim that their is a civil war in Iraq, thus another attempt at justifying their occupation of Iraq.

Please tell me you get it.