Author Topic: Something interesting to think about  (Read 680 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Something interesting to think about
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 08:42:22 AM »
^ I don't know why you never accepted it, look @ the way you met your wife.  You were such a fucking failure with your last girlfriend, you had to have somebody help you get your next one.  I wonder what she thinks about that?  I wonder what she thinks about you, a traitor to your skin, your country, your family.  You know all about hypocracy, your skin is hypocracy to what your mouth says.  You talk about how evil things are, and yet you are what you talk about. 

I wonder what would have happened if Brian's daddy wouldn't have been such a drunk?  Look @ the result of bad parenting.  Maybe it's a good thing that these girls are getting abortions with no dad around.   

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 09:08:54 AM »
  I wonder what she thinks about you, a traitor to your skin, your country, your family.  You know all about hypocracy, your skin is hypocracy to what your mouth says. 

Ha ha ha ha, damn son, did Infinite shit in your coffee? Fuck your broad? Molest ya kid?

U Mad?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 12:52:35 PM »
^ I don't know why you never accepted it, look @ the way you met your wife.  You were such a fucking failure with your last girlfriend, you had to have somebody help you get your next one.  I wonder what she thinks about that?  I wonder what she thinks about you, a traitor to your skin, your country, your family.  You know all about hypocracy, your skin is hypocracy to what your mouth says.  You talk about how evil things are, and yet you are what you talk about. 

I wonder what would have happened if Brian's daddy wouldn't have been such a drunk?  Look @ the result of bad parenting.  Maybe it's a good thing that these girls are getting abortions with no dad around.   

It's actually pretty simple Trauma.  So let me try and explain right quick for you. 

I was raised Christian, just like most white Americans.  And most white American, "Christian" girls in my highschool had slept with a few guys and dozens of boyfriends by the time we'd graduated.  So it's no suprise that my highschool girlfriend was no different from most the rest.

I converted to Islam after highschool.  Once you get deeper into Islam, you'll find that practicing Muslims don't date or have girlfriends, they meet women in the presence of family and community elders, and as long as the situations are situable and compatible to both parties, they go through with it and get married.  Marriage first, then she moves in with you and sex is permissable and love grows as you learn to trust one another and stick by eachother through trials you encounter in life.  In 2003 when I came to a level in my Islamic practice where I was looking for a Muslim wife, all the women I was choosing from were virgins, and none of them had ever had a boyfriend or any kind of relations with another man.  They had never been psychological or otherwise damaged from a past relationship, and they dressed modestly (Islamic attire) in public.  These were "real" women, true to their religion in word and deed. 

I married a Muslim woman according to proper Islamic practice in late 2003.  Her parents converted to Islam in the 70's, her and her parents have the same views as me and we all understand eachother well.  We have our difficulties like any married couple will have but we endure for the sake of Allah.

.....I'll stop there because I know you can't understand.     
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 12:57:23 PM »
you'll find that practicing Muslims don't date or have girlfriends, they meet women in the presence of family and community elders, and as long as the situations are situable and compatible to both parties, they go through with it and get married.   
ya because they're fuckin weirdos like you  :loser:

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 01:00:17 PM »
hey kareem abul jabar
Isn't fucking a virgin more of a bother though than fucking a real woman? I mean, she's all tight and in pain when you first put it in, so you have to be slow and if there's blood from her hymen its kinda gross right? I prefer to fuck girls after they've had it a few times not only for their threshold of pain but also for their technique. i can't imagine how bad the sex between you two is, Muslims can have sex right? but like, it's just so not as fun with a virgin, their lacking in skill so greatly it's not even worth it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 01:19:12 PM »
hey kareem abul jabar.... though than fucking a real woman? I mean, she's all tight and in pain when you first put it in, so you have to be slow and if there's blood from her hymen its kinda gross right?.....  i can't imagine how bad the sex between you two is, Muslims can have sex right?
LMAO  :laugh:

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 01:30:37 PM »
I'm not sure what I would want to see happen with abortions. What if the parents had to be notified about an abortion? The girl might catch harsh ramifications. Now that's not all bad because girls who get abortions just go out and fuck like there is no tomorrow again, but what about those who get beaten? What if some parents wanted their girls to keep the babies? Now both the mother and the child are forever in poverty...AND I'm sure the child would be informed that it was a mistake and about to be aborted before mommy and daddy stepped in, so that might make the child resent the world even more.

And like Mr. Pink said, if they aren't able to do it safely and discreetly with the aid of a doctor, they will do it in their bathrooms with a red hot wire hanger.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2005, 01:55:22 PM »
hey kareem abul jabar
Isn't fucking a virgin more of a bother though than fucking a real woman? I mean, she's all tight and in pain when you first put it in, so you have to be slow and if there's blood from her hymen its kinda gross right? I prefer to fuck girls after they've had it a few times not only for their threshold of pain but also for their technique. i can't imagine how bad the sex between you two is, Muslims can have sex right? but like, it's just so not as fun with a virgin, their lacking in skill so greatly it's not even worth it.

Of course physically its a bother, but mentally that shit is bangin man. Youre the first dick inside that....of course u gotta go slow, but those scratches on the back and the "aw...awww...", eyes rollin back look...makes it all worth it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 02:06:57 PM »
hey kareem abul jabar

Of course physically its a bother, but mentally that shit is bangin man. Youre the first dick inside that....of course u gotta go slow, but those scratches on the back and the "aw...awww...", eyes rollin back look...makes it all worth it.
Yup, Poppin That Cherry is the greatest thing you can do in life....Too Bad It only happens once...I wish you can retighten her pussy so u can do it all over again.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2005, 02:21:01 PM »
^ they have some procedure for that, its a surgical operation,...talk to c walker about it, he should have some information. His mama was a prostitute turned born again christain before she met papa c walker

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2005, 02:39:54 PM »
the reason I'm for abortion is this:

if some 17 year old girl is raped by some weirdo and he gets her pregnant, why would it be wrong to get an abortion?

would it be wrong for the girl to not wanna have an unexpected child to ruin her life, and have her child maybe resemble physical features of the man who tortured and raped her?

if you're against abortion, what do you have to say to that?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2005, 02:59:40 PM »
Give the kid up for adoption

Let some one else care for and love the kid with the rapist features

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2005, 03:39:57 PM »
and make the girl go throught a life threatening dangerous process that could possibly put her in a situation where she could never have kids with a partner..

also you gotta remember that the kid is part hers too.. would she want to give that up even knowing that its father was a rapist.. fact is.. if she in the 9 months she has to think about it rationalises down to the fact that the kid didn't ask for this.. then she may change her mind and want to keep it..

my solution.. let people do what they want and stop interfering with peoples lives. rarely is there a solution that suits everyones needs.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2005, 04:02:46 PM »
^ u replyin to me or that cat before me?

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2005, 04:46:13 PM »
my solution.. let people do what they want and stop interfering with peoples lives. rarely is there a solution that suits everyones needs.
exactly!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 04:48:39 PM by We$t Coa$t »