Poll

Do you accept that you're ancestors weren't from the US?

Duh homey, it's a melting pot
18 (75%)
My forefathers weren't immigrant pieces of shit I'm American!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Poll for Americans  (Read 1304 times)

J Bananas

Poll for Americans
« on: November 08, 2005, 09:17:13 PM »
It seems like some people here don't know that the U.S. was founded on several cultures working together and amongst themselves to make what we have today.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poll for Americans
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 09:19:33 PM »
I wonder who that is?    ???

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 10:17:50 PM »
iM MexIcaN FroM CaLi :bandit:

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »
Fuckin' right. This is a melting pot, always has been and will be as long as it's the United States of America. Without immigrants, this country wouldn't exist. It amazes me that hundreds of year after this country has been founded and after all of the shit this nation has gone through socially, that there are still bigots and racists living here (most of them in the closet of course). If you believe that diversity is a problem as if it's some growing epidemic that has just appeared, then sorry but this country isn't for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 10:38:49 PM »
it's what made this country great.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 11:54:51 PM »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 11:58:10 PM »
Actually, this country was founded on bringing slaves from Africa, massacaring and getting rid of the Native Americans, going to war with Mexico and taking most of the west, going to war with Spain and The Seminoles for Florida, etc. ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 06:55:30 AM »
^ Yup, founded on blood.

there are racists everywhere.  There's some in the U.S., and there's some in every country on the planet. 

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 08:29:17 AM »
this country was founded on a lot of things.

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 03:16:52 PM »
Fuckin' right. This is a melting pot, always has been and will be as long as it's the United States of America. Without immigrants, this country wouldn't exist. It amazes me that hundreds of year after this country has been founded and after all of the shit this nation has gone through socially, that there are still bigots and racists living here (most of them in the closet of course). If you believe that diversity is a problem as if it's some growing epidemic that has just appeared, then sorry but this country isn't for you.
:rock:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 03:43:49 PM »
What is the point of this poll?

I don't hate immigrants, but I think the US is getting too full and we don't really need that many more people. We can't let the whole world move here. Plus, back in the old days, the immigrants that came here assimilated into the American culture. They wanted to be American. Nowadays, the immigrants that come here have no respect for our country. They want us to accomodate them in their language, give them special priviliges over everyone else, etc. We kiss their asses and they still go around flying the flags of the countries they came from and showing no allegiance to this country. They just come here to make as much money as possible, which they then send to some other country. It's bullshit.

Also, could you actually imagine immigrants 100's of years ago flying planes into skyscrapers, setting off chemical bombs, etc etc? I couldn't. Why should we throw open our borders to people who want to kill us?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 03:53:17 PM »

Diversity and multiculturalism didn't become huge buzz words until like 20 or 30 years ago. Before that, no one really talked about those things. I can't really picture the Founding Fathers being concerned about the need for diversity.

George Washington: "You know what this country really needs, Ben? Diversity! Lots and lots of diversity. Pakistanis, Cambodians, Iranians, Armernians, Haitians.......without them America is gonna suck!

Benjamin Franklin: "Yeah you're right, , George. And don't forget Afghans! Gotta have Afghans!"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 03:55:38 PM »
not everyone wants to kill "us"...some want to get away from years and years of on-going wars, hunger, poverty, disease, etc.

only the ones that have been mis-educated

CWalker187 -- "Hold on guys, I have to burn my cross real quick"

don't stereotype people because the same can go both ways

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 03:56:47 PM »
kiss my ass "C Walker" its cuz they had slaves and didnt care who did what to some black dude in public. they were from Europe, they had never experienced diversity and were therefore not going to take any steps toward peaceful diversity. Times change fuckhead, remember that, TIMES CHANGE, whether you think it's fair or not. you have to deal with current problems in new ways, I know it's a challenge.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 04:34:17 PM »
Diversity and multiculturalism didn't become huge buzz words until like 20 or 30 years ago. Before that, no one really talked about those things. I can't really picture the Founding Fathers being concerned about the need for diversity.

George Washington: "You know what this country really needs, Ben? Diversity! Lots and lots of diversity. Pakistanis, Cambodians, Iranians, Armernians, Haitians.......without them America is gonna suck!

Benjamin Franklin: "Yeah you're right, , George. And don't forget Afghans! Gotta have Afghans!"

Of course they didn't care for multicultualism and diversity, that's why they took the slave's names, culture and language away from them, but that's the past.

Most people are assimilating. The ones that are not, whether or not the government tries to cater to them, are left in the dust. Also, part of assimilating does not mean throwing away your culture. My father and his family came from Armenia back in the 70's and assimilated in order to gain the American dream. They still follow their customs, speak their language. They are proud Americans, but aren't going to throw their heritage away.

You're paranoid. People are not coming to this country because they want to kill you or the rest of us. They come here for refuge from wars, religious persecution, and a better life. I'm talking about the majority, of course you have a few idiot and assholes that try to take advantage of a good thing.

If we become paranoid and live in fear, which I believe you do (of course I can't be sure, I don't know you), and change the way this nation's ways, then we lose the battle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE