Poll

Do you accept that you're ancestors weren't from the US?

Duh homey, it's a melting pot
18 (75%)
My forefathers weren't immigrant pieces of shit I'm American!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Poll for Americans  (Read 1306 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Poll for Americans
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 05:05:25 PM »
Also, could you actually imagine immigrants 100's of years ago flying planes into skyscrapers, setting off chemical bombs, etc etc? I couldn't. Why should we throw open our borders to people who want to kill us?

No, but by the same token I find it also hard to imagine America 100s of years ago interfering in the affairs of almost every country in the world, starting wars, assasinating leaders, imposing their culture, systematically persecuting and oppressing entire peoples and forcing Americas capital will on every market in the world.

You ignoring ^ while posting the shit u post is the reason why I hope you die in a terrorist attack. Its the reason why I have no sympathy for Americans.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 05:47:03 PM »

You ignoring ^ while posting the shit u post is the reason why I hope you die in a terrorist attack.

Don't you just love Muslims?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 06:01:48 PM »
I hope your papi and mami die too.

Aint got nuthin to do with religion, I love my faith, but I really aint no hardcore religious cat. Thats why you almost NEVER see me in religious threads or topics on this board. I aint into discussing religion much, thats something between me and God.

What I say is based on politics and history., on what is grounded in reality.

I want your country to suffer the way I want a child molester to get shanked as soon as he steps out his cell. The same way I want convicted killers to face the death penalty.

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy.

Your country has fucked the world for the last 60 years, just because your elitist racist ass thinks your white ass has the inherent right to do so and the might to do so doesnt make it right.

Die Slow.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 06:15:20 PM »
I hope your papi and mami die too.

Aint got nuthin to do with religion, I love my faith, but I really aint no hardcore religious cat. Thats why you almost NEVER see me in religious threads or topics on this board. I aint into discussing religion much, thats something between me and God.

What I say is based on politics and history., on what is grounded in reality.

I want your country to suffer the way I want a child molester to get shanked as soon as he steps out his cell. The same way I want convicted killers to face the death penalty.

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy.

Your country has fucked the world for the last 60 years, just because your elitist racist ass thinks your white ass has the inherent right to do so and the might to do so doesnt make it right.

Die Slow.

Hahaha. Keep dreaming buddy. We will always be on top.

By the way, you are welcome for liberating your country.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 06:36:47 PM »
Man shut the fuck up with this bullshit, acting like you are responsible, chances are you could've been born into a third world country, you wouldn't care if some fag kept calling himself superior? You're not even american, you're polish or some shit, so go die already, no one likes you! Seriously. Get a friend.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 06:42:53 PM »
Man shut the fuck up with this bullshit, acting like you are responsible, chances are you could've been born into a third world country, you wouldn't care if some fag kept calling himself superior? You're not even american, you're polish or some shit, so go die already, no one likes you! Seriously. Get a friend.

You can take that Persian Power and shove it up your ass.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 06:52:48 PM »
Good one. Stick that CWalker187 up your foreign polish ass, because you're not black.

"I don't "measure up" to black guys."

Who said that again?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 06:55:16 PM »
I'm not Polish, I am 100% American, your worst nightmare.

We are gonna invade your country next and there ain't nothing you can do to stop us you racist piece of crap. WE'll see how much Persian power you really have, jerk.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »

Hahaha. Keep dreaming buddy. We will always be on top.

By the way, you are welcome for liberating your country.

Never say never

And I've got a question. You just said you're 100% American. Do you think someone who has immigrated to this country is less of an American than you are?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 07:00:20 PM »
I'm not Polish, I am 100% American, your worst nightmare.

We are gonna invade your country next and there ain't nothing you can do to stop us you racist piece of crap. WE'll see how much Persian power you really have, jerk.
Aww you're so mad! Stop talking out of your ass little foreign polish man. You can stop defending a country that isn't even yours, so choke on a dick, Poland.
No one is going to invade shit, and you can guarantee that I will still have pride, at least I have pride in a country that I'm actually from, polski.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 07:02:10 PM »

Aww you're so mad! Stop talking out of your ass little foreign polish man. You can stop defending a country that isn't even yours, so choke on a dick, Poland.
No one is going to invade shit, and you can guarantee that I will still have pride, at least I have pride in a country that I'm actually from, polski.

Hahahahaha, if you have so much pride then why did you leave??????

USA USA USA USA!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 07:05:02 PM »

And I've got a question. You just said you're 100% American. Do you think someone who has immigrated to this country is less of an American than you are?

Yes.

If you move to Japan, are you as Japanese as someone who has lived their their whole life. I don't think so.....

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 07:07:08 PM »

Hahahahaha, if you have so much pride then why did you leave??????

POLAND POLAND POLAND POLAND!
I didn't leave you fucking idiot, I was born in the USA
But where's your pride? Why did you leave poland? Dumbfuck

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 07:09:44 PM »

I have pride....American pride because I am 100% American. I don't claim a country that I have never been to.

Sikotic, how can Sepher be as American as I am when his allegiance clearly is with Iran not America. That makes me more American than him!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 07:12:13 PM »

I have pride....American pride because I am 100% American. I don't claim a country that I have never been to.

Sikotic, how can Sepher be as American as I am when his allegiance clearly is with Iran not America. That makes me more American than him!
There you go with the assumptions again, yes I've been to Iran, many many times, but I've been raised in America. I don't have an "allegiance" to a country, is it bad to be proud of your country? I am proud of my country and it's accomplishments, and culture. You can't say that because "your" country was founded on blood, which isn't a thing to be proud of.

Suck this persian dick.