Poll

Do you accept that you're ancestors weren't from the US?

Duh homey, it's a melting pot
18 (75%)
My forefathers weren't immigrant pieces of shit I'm American!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Poll for Americans  (Read 1298 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poll for Americans
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 07:14:32 PM »

POLAND POLAND POLAND POLAND!
I didn't leave you fucking idiot, I was born in the USA
But where's your pride? Why did you leave poland? Dumbfuck

I have pride....American pride because I am 100% American. I don't claim a country that I have never been to.

Sikotic, how can Sepher be as American as I am when his allegiance clearly is with Iran not America. That makes me more American than him!
There you go with the assumptions again, yes I've been to Iran, many many times, but I've been raised in America. I don't have an "allegiance" to a country, is it bad to be proud of your country? I am proud of my country and it's accomplishments, and culture. You can't say that because "your" country was founded on blood, which isn't a thing to be proud of.

Suck this persian dick.

There you go Sikotic. There is one immigrant who clearly rejects America and instead gives his allegiance to a foreign country.

Now do you see what I am talking about?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 07:17:56 PM »
Why do you refer to me as an immigrant when I'm a citizen?  I DONT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ONE COUNTRY, IDIOT.  Why do you completely ignore what I say?

Sikotic was right, you're too paranoid. You're so brainwashed with the concept of every other culture wants to kill you or harm you, you have a fucked up mindset, man.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 07:19:17 PM »
Why do you refer to me as an immigrant when I'm a citizen?  I DONT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ONE COUNTRY, IDIOT.  Why do you completely ignore what I say?

Sikotic was right, you're too paranoid. You're so brainwashed with the concept of every other culture wants to kill you or harm you, you have a fucked up mindset, man.

You don't have allegiance to a country? Your own signature says Persian Power you idiot.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 07:24:19 PM »
Why are you taking it so literal as if I am a politician or something? I am showing pride, that's what I mean, moron.

Don't be scared, I'm not going to bomb you, yet.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2005, 07:34:05 PM »
The whole Japan/American connection doesn't work. Japanese are one nationality of people while Americans are made up of hundreds of nationalities. Of course if a non-Japanese person goes to Japan and becomes a citizen, he won't be as Japanese as a Japanese person. Your argument is flawed.

Sephr is proud of his Persian heritage, but he's as American as you and I are. Why should he completely deny being Persian in order to be 100% American? Just because you choose to ignore being from Poland, Ukraine, or where ever your ancestors are from doesn't make you any more American either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2005, 07:59:12 PM »
The whole Japan/American connection doesn't work. Japanese are one nationality of people while Americans are made up of hundreds of nationalities. Of course if a non-Japanese person goes to Japan and becomes a citizen, he won't be as Japanese as a Japanese person. Your argument is flawed.

Sephr is proud of his Persian heritage, but he's as American as you and I are. Why should he completely deny being Persian in order to be 100% American? Just because you choose to ignore being from Poland, Ukraine, or where ever your ancestors are from doesn't make you any more American either.

You arguement is flawed. Sephyr himself referred to Iran as "my country". Clearly that is where his allegiance lies. I am 100% American and that is where my loyalty is at. Don't tell me that someone who doesn't feel the same way is just as American as me. I don't care about some foreign country and its culture, I care about America and our American culture.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 08:31:18 PM »
Are you or I a president? No, I am just as American as you are. Just because I have pride in the country which is of my descent, does not mean I "pledge allegiance" to it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2005, 08:39:43 PM »

You arguement is flawed. Sephyr himself referred to Iran as "my country". Clearly that is where his allegiance lies. I am 100% American and that is where my loyalty is at. Don't tell me that someone who doesn't feel the same way is just as American as me. I don't care about some foreign country and its culture, I care about America and our American culture.

You can care about foreign countries and your own. It's not that hard.

I mean, there's some people with dual citizenship. They're only 50% American now? If you're a citizen of the United States, live here regularly, and abide by it's laws then you're 100% American.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2005, 08:45:47 PM »
CWalker is probably still waiting for his green card... and tries as hard as he can to fit in with us real Americans. CWalker, get the fuck out of my country, you Polish son of a bitch.  8)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2005, 09:00:18 PM »
CWalker is probably still waiting for his green card... and tries as hard as he can to fit in with us real Americans. CWalker, get the fuck out of my country, you Polish son of a bitch.  8)

LMAO! Props, and amen.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2005, 09:23:46 PM »

Hahaha. Keep dreaming buddy. We will always be on top.

By the way, you are welcome for liberating your country.

did you get dropped on ur head as a baby? or was it all those paint chips that looked so delicious?

btw CWalker..you got owned:

CWalker is probably still waiting for his green card... and tries as hard as he can to fit in with us real Americans. CWalker, get the fuck out of my country, you Polish son of a bitch. 8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 01:43:57 PM »
*pisses on Ground Zero*

*celebrates 2000th US death with a pint at the local pub*

*wipes ass with Stars and Stripes*

*does 25 push ups in front of random fat obese American*

:laugh:
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 01:51:22 PM »
*slaps Vietnam Veteran across face*

*has health costs taken care of*

*enjoys civil liberties*

*travels world with Canadian flag and recieves love and respect*

*calls local Polish hoe*

*cums in her mouth*

USA USA USA

8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 02:22:20 PM »
*pisses on Ground Zero*

*celebrates 2000th US death with a pint at the local pub*

*wipes ass with Stars and Stripes*

*does 25 push ups in front of random fat obese American*

:laugh:

Corny....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 03:53:44 PM »
Ya style played out like Kwames polka dots faggot

eat shit and die Ritz

- Lewis Carroll