Poll

Do you accept that you're ancestors weren't from the US?

Duh homey, it's a melting pot
18 (75%)
My forefathers weren't immigrant pieces of shit I'm American!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Poll for Americans  (Read 1299 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Poll for Americans
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 07:17:36 PM »
Ya style played out like Kwames polka dots faggot

eat shit and die Ritz

LMAO

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2005, 12:27:36 AM »
C Walker if you live in Poland, why do you think you should be let back in this country? I'm almost positive everyone in this entire forum from America hates you and if you tried to exist in a normal daily life you wouldn't make it. You're just not cut out for American culture,
you're too sensitive. It's kind of like the kid who really wants to be chill wit the football players but is really struggling to keep up with his towel manager position. You just can't play with us, stay in Poland.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2005, 08:29:35 AM »
Banana Jay,  This little fuckin goof doesnt do this shit in real life!

Thats the difference between men and boys.

The shit i say in this forum, is the same shit i say in class, is the same shit i say in public, is the same shit i say at school when debates go on

This little pussy doesnt play  that white power shit in real life.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2005, 12:32:04 PM »
^^^it's a god damn shame you're probably right this guy is a two faced bitch in real life.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2005, 01:58:26 PM »
He can pretend to assume who i am, but he will never comprehend the essence of Tech. Im an immigrant bad motherfucker from the hood. Im 6"6, 22 yrs old, a grown man doing grown man business.

This fuckin youth is probably some sick mangly skinny white kid, u know the kind that has to do those girl push ups on their knees and shit. Custy teeth and hygiene, been to 1st base couple times, masturbates 3-4 times a day, ya smell me? He goes home as soon as schools done and doesnt come out after dark.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2005, 02:04:57 PM »
u know the kind that has to do those girl push ups on their knees and shit.

Fuckin' made me spit out my Coke man
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2005, 02:22:16 PM »
^ Aw u didnt get it that bad, I made u spit....but at least I didnt make u swallow like Tones mother

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2005, 06:43:51 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As I said before, typing up fake private messages is pretty sad and pathetic.

Are you guys seriously that obsessed with me?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 06:50:40 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2005, 06:49:23 PM »
He can pretend to assume who i am, but he will never comprehend the essence of Tech. Im an immigrant bad motherfucker from the hood. Im 6"6, 22 yrs old, a grown man doing grown man business.

Anybody who has to go on a Internet message board and post about how tough he is is NOT tough.

You are a pizza delivery boy and you are an Afghan. No one is afraid of you. Grow up.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 06:51:17 PM by CWalker187 »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2005, 11:48:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's not fake. That's the message you sent me, and you felt like a dumbass after I posted it, so you decided to say that I made it up. What's sad and pathetic is a Polish faggot who wishes he was American, so he tries to come off as patriotic but ends up looking like a retarded scoundrel. You fucking son of a Polish Communist who fucked his own cousin and had her give birth to a retarded waste of human life. You're a walking pro-choice advertisement.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2005, 02:20:30 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's not fake. That's the message you sent me, and you felt like a dumbass after I posted it, so you decided to say that I made it up. What's sad and pathetic is a Polish faggot who wishes he was American, so he tries to come off as patriotic but ends up looking like a retarded scoundrel. You fucking son of a Polish Communist who fucked his own cousin and had her give birth to a retarded waste of human life. You're a walking pro-choice advertisement.

Whatever you bitch at CWalker about is probably justified, but what's wrong with being Polish or any other nationality for that matter? I don't get it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2005, 02:54:22 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whatever you bitch at CWalker about is probably justified, but what's wrong with being Polish or any other nationality for that matter? I don't get it.

CWalker isn't clean of saying shit like that himself. What's wrong with being an Afghan. He just got a taste of his own medicine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2005, 03:01:07 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CWalker isn't clean of saying shit like that himself. What's wrong with being an Afghan. He just got a taste of his own medicine.

Yeah but two wrongs don't make a right. But I may be preaching to the choir concerning Jamal.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2005, 11:14:05 AM »
Nothing wrong with being Polish... I'm just reminding CWalker that he isn't American...

LOL @ this fudgepacker