Poll

Do you accept that you're ancestors weren't from the US?

Duh homey, it's a melting pot
18 (75%)
My forefathers weren't immigrant pieces of shit I'm American!
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Poll for Americans  (Read 1302 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poll for Americans
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2005, 03:37:52 PM »
Nothing wrong with being Polish... I'm just reminding CWalker that he isn't American...

I know my roots are elsewhere, but by your thinking, we are all African then. What is the prerequisite for a civilization to be labelled as native, for example, Europeans? I'm just trying to understand your argument because things just don't match up in my mind.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2005, 03:47:27 PM »

I know my roots are elsewhere, but by your thinking, we are all African then. What is the prerequisite for a civilization to be labelled as native, for example, Europeans? I'm just trying to understand your argument because things just don't match up in my mind.

You are exactly right and they are wrong. Your culture is the culture of the country that you were born in.

I was born in America. I eat American food, I watch American TV shows, I listen to American music, I dress like an American. That makes me an American.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2005, 03:54:19 PM »
There's no need to be ashamed of where you came from.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2005, 05:20:10 PM »

I agree. I came from America, and I am damn proud of it.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2005, 06:02:26 PM »
He can pretend to assume who i am, but he will never comprehend the essence of Tech. Im an immigrant bad motherfucker from the hood. Im 6"6, 22 yrs old, a grown man doing grown man business.

This fuckin youth is probably some sick mangly skinny white kid, u know the kind that has to do those girl push ups on their knees and shit. Custy teeth and hygiene, been to 1st base couple times, masturbates 3-4 times a day, ya smell me? He goes home as soon as schools done and doesnt come out after dark.
ROFL! Nailed it!

I agree. I came from America, and I am damn proud of it.

No matter how much you say it, you're still a polish foreigner fuck, get the fuck out of my country.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2005, 06:04:59 PM »

No matter how much you say it, you're still a polish foreigner fuck, get the fuck out of my country.

Your country is Iran, Mr. Persian Power. Iran is America's enemy, everyone knows that.

I have 100% American power. Red, white, and blue.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2005, 06:23:24 PM »

Your country is Iran, Mr. Persian Power. Iran is America's enemy, everyone knows that.

I have 100% American power. Red, white, and blue.

That's right little woman, it is.  And I'm proud of it.
Red White and Blue
Red White and Green
Amen. Bitch.

blonde_opie

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2005, 06:27:40 PM »
how did this thread become an international incident?

::)

coola

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2005, 06:44:17 PM »
wow.. cwalker your a dumbass, its about time you changed your sig... and stop giving americans and polaks a bad name !

J Bananas

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2005, 10:31:30 PM »
lmao "Real American", homey sounds like youre on the outside looking in.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2005, 11:05:57 PM »
Nothing wrong with being Polish... I'm just reminding CWalker that he isn't American...

PANGEANS!!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

blonde_opie

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2005, 11:07:01 PM »

:D
PANGEANS!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2005, 11:11:00 PM »
guys please no conflict,s lets just go back to booing this chump Polack123 and throwin e-tomatoes at him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll