Author Topic: Allhiphop.com Benzino Interview.. talks alot of shit about Tony Yayo and Hot 97  (Read 733 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i Got up to

"Benzino: You know what we have explained the issue with Eminem and Jimmy Iovine repeatedly. I really can't understand how he can be rated one of the top rated MC’s when he is exploiting our music"

and then i stopped reading. What does he mean our music ? Black peoples ? The guy is a racist . The source exploits hip hop more than any artist, it dont even make hip hop.

If benzino is talking about eminems racist tapes then he has every right to be pissed, but i didnt see him or the source raging a war against Ice cube when he made cave bitch. The guy is a hypocrite.
How is he being racists?he just told the truth own some things.and hiphop is a International form of music (NOW!).but the BLACK RACE GAVE BIRTH TO IT.its our specail baby...why you think no matter what you say or think.hiphop sounds sooo much better when African Americans do it....Why?cause its our shit!..every body else is just renting it.

now that's just on some subjective ass shit, I know plenty of ppl who are educated about hiphop and prefer white rappers overall. next, if anybody else is just renting it, you are renting a lot of things cause you didnt invent them. like cars. planes. telephones. light bulbs.
a German dude invented the computer. yall bitches are just renting shit, you're lucky we accept the rest of the world using computers and what is based on them, like internet and pretty much everything.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 05:18:33 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Matty

saying the black race gave birth to hip hop isn't too smart. everybody knows that hip hop and its origins have a lot of issues relating to black performance art that prefigured it such as free jazz but that hip hop was a movement coming from a black/latino community in heavily run down areas of new york. it wasn't just black but everybody (namely latinos) involved in those communities that gave birth to hip hop. the media just goes overboard on the black influence so that people's common perception of hip hop = a black movement. the actual ideology behind the whole thing is universal though, so benzino's stance is unsupportable in my opinion.

westkoastanostra

saying the black race gave birth to hip hop isn't too smart. everybody knows that hip hop and its origins have a lot of issues relating to black performance art that prefigured it such as free jazz but that hip hop was a movement coming from a black/latino community in heavily run down areas of new york. it wasn't just black but everybody (namely latinos) involved in those communities that gave birth to hip hop. the media just goes overboard on the black influence so that people's common perception of hip hop = a black movement. the actual ideology behind the whole thing is universal though, so benzino's stance is unsupportable in my opinion.

yup....hempside u dont know shit nigga....oh yeah and fuck benzino..he's still a jealous azz bitch....