Author Topic: Latest From Iraq: American Immigrants setting cities ablaze, bombing homes...  (Read 437 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i don't believe everything i read i make up my own mind on things thank u very much....BUT if we left tomorrow the iraqi government would fall and there would be civil war there would be no stability that is pretty much garenteed, and after the civil war there would be some taleban style government which seized power which would only bring america back....

whateva happen iraqs gonna be fuck up for a long time.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
i don't believe everything i read i make up my own mind on things thank u very much....BUT if we left tomorrow the iraqi government would fall and there would be civil war there would be no stability that is pretty much garenteed, and after the civil war there would be some taleban style government which seized power which would only bring america back....

whateva happen iraqs gonna be fuck up for a long time.

Man, your still doing the same thing.  The 4th branch of the government, the media, is trying to project this fear onto American's that if America leaves their will be somekind of civil war in Iraq and their will be a "Taliban style government".  Your just gettin used over and over like a 2 dollar whore.  They are doing the same thing to you that they did in the run-up to the Iraq war.  They projected fear onto the public claiming that Sadaam was a loose cannon with all these nuclear weapons and ties to terrorists and that he was some kind of immenent threat.  SADDAM WAS NOT AN IMMINENT THREAT, OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO BEING AN IMMINENT THREAT.

Once again, your buying into the media line and your forgetting the reality.  The reality is, #1. There already is a civil war in Iraq, and the reason for the civil war, the so-called "insurgents", and all the mayhem, is a result of the American occupation of Iraq, bottom line; they are the leading cause of violence in Iraq; so if they leave, you will lose the major cause of violence in Iraq.  #2.  So what if a Taliban style government takes over Iraq?

........They've programmed false fear into you, there is no imminent threat, and no emerging threat, American's are afraid of some bird flu disease right now, Americans are afraid of their own next door nieghbors, so they will be afraid of anything the media tells them to fear.  Please tell me you get it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 12:27:33 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Just because someone thinks different then you why do you always assume you are the correct one Abdul-Infinite?
You just did that with Don RIzzle. "O Don reflects some of the same views as the media, which are not what I beilive, therefore he is being influenced by the media" You ever thought that people just might feel differntly then you, yet still have valid points? I generally don't agree with a lot of things you say, but I just don't dismiss it as if your opinion dosn't mean shit. You're right, there are too many people affected by the media; just because other people reflect some of these views, dosn't mean they're automatically brainwashed.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
first off i never supported the war on the grounds iraq was a threat i supported it for humanitarian reason saddam was an evil man who supressed 60 % of his people and iraq had turned into a failed state so there was a case for regime change, but they way it was bought about was not the best route it should have been done under a UN mandate.

second we've seen what happens before when u just up and leave, the soviets did it in afganistan and the governement which was formed then they harboured terrorists, these insurgents are not the people who shud be running iraq, neither should it be the americans. they shud have a national government which is representitive of its different communities. stop trying to pre-empt what i'm thinking because u obviously don't have a clue.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
first off i never supported the war on the grounds iraq was a threat i supported it for humanitarian reason saddam was an evil man who supressed 60 % of his people and iraq had turned into a failed state so there was a case for regime change, but they way it was bought about was not the best route it should have been done under a UN mandate.

second we've seen what happens before when u just up and leave, the soviets did it in afganistan and the governement which was formed then they harboured terrorists, these insurgents are not the people who shud be running iraq, neither should it be the americans. they shud have a national government which is representitive of its different communities. stop trying to pre-empt what i'm thinking because u obviously don't have a clue.

You just did it again!  You keep doing it.  Everything you say is a product of the media, and I can prove it to you.

The very fact that you used the word "insurgents" proves that you are a product of the media.  The 4th branch of the government, the media, is very careful about what terms they popularize.  The word "insurgents" was probably not even in your vocabulary before the war, and you probably would not have thought to use it on your own to describe the Iraqi resistance movement.  Because the term "insurgents" is a false term to begin with. 

The definition of insurgent is someone who rises against an established authority.  You just said that you thought that the actions should have been carried out by the UN, the UN did not santion the war in Iraq, the occupation of Iraq is an illegal operation.  Therefore, the logical conclusion is that the current stooges in Iraq do not represent an established authority.  If you agree that the occupation was done illegally then you have to agree that the government there is not legitimate.  "Insurgent" is related to the word "Insurrection" which means act or an instance of open revolt against a civil authority or a constituted government.[/i]  But bear in mind that the media was coining this phrase long before the puppet government was even in place, or they had even started on the constitution.  The word "insurgent" is an obvious attempt to paint a picture that resistance fighters in Iraq are trying to derail something that is good, established, and credible, and in the benefit of Iraq and the World Community. 

Can you not see this?  Please tell me you are getting it?  You don't have to be scared your whole life and live in fear of everyone and everything.  You don't have to be programmed to fear every non-white human being who isn't willing to carry out the orders of the white masters.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol whether u view the war was legal or not whats done is done! iraqis voted in their government which has legitimised it, they even ratified a constitution hence they are an established authority, so yes they are insurgents.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

So because the American foriegners (immigrants) entered Iraq by force that makes them better, and makes their cause noble?

No, it means that we in the West are stupid as hell for letting millions and millions of third world immigrants into our countries.

Do you really think an Arab country would allow millions and millions of poor white Christians to move in and become citizens?  Hell no. But we in the west are importing our own destruction by allowing millions and millions of Muslims who detest our culture into our countries.

What have we gotten from our immigration policies??? Planes flown into skyscrapers in New York, subway systems blown up in London, buses bombed in Madrid, filmakers assasinated in Denmark, and riots in Paris. I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Calm down monkey and eat your banana in the corner.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol whether u view the war was legal or not whats done is done! iraqis voted in their government which has legitimised it, they even ratified a constitution hence they are an established authority, so yes they are insurgents.

They were referred to as insurgents before any new government/constitution.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker