Author Topic: the WEST UP RADIO SHOW BLACCBALLED ON WC INTERNET SITES!!  (Read 579 times)

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
the WEST UP RADIO SHOW BLACCBALLED ON WC INTERNET SITES!!
« on: November 09, 2005, 12:41:13 PM »
.... ITS TRUE.... DUBCNN AND WACKRYDAZ SHOW US NO LOVE.....

EVEN IF WE ROLLIN' WIT PEOPLE LIKE FRANK NITTY, POMONA PIMPIN' YOUNG, BOKIE LOC, CHOCOLATE, DJ SILK.... SHIT LIKE THAT.... WE GOT PEOPLE WHO GOT OUR BACKS..... ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT OUR BACKS.....

YA'LL BETTER SUPPORT THE REAL..... CUZ WE'RE COMIN' LIKE AN AVALANCHE!!!!!!

THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW IS GOING XM...... LOVE IT OR HATE IT.... THE WESTCOAST WILL SHINE THRU SATELLITE.... AND A GANG OF LISTENERS...... GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!!! THATZ HOW I'M DOIN' IT.....

THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW..... IN OTHER NEWS.... WE MIGHT GET BROADCASTED THRU JAPAN!!!! WITH ALOT OF MONEY.... JAPAN WILL BUY US OUT...... SO WHAT UP TO XL MIDDLETON..... GET AT ME ASAP....

PEACE. AND FUCK THE POLICE.

~ ZERO LOCO!

SGV

Re: the WEST UP RADIO SHOW BLACCBALLED ON WC INTERNET SITES!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 12:46:13 PM »
The question is, are you supporting Dubcnn on your show? How many times have you shouted out Dubcnn? I don't know. I never listened to it. You ain't never holla'd at me personally for anything and vice versa.

You want out support, then reach out to us. Otherwise, there's no real need to show you the support if we're not getting it back. Congrats on going XM, that's good.

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »
MAN..... I SAID DUBCNN QUITE A FEW TIMES.... YA'LL AIN'T NEVER REACHED OUT TO US.... WE PROMOTE.... AND I'LL FUCKIN' PROMOTE YA'LL...... DUBCNN...... IT IS WHAT IT IS.......

SO THERE..... SO NOW U KNOW, I SAY THAT SHIT ON THE AIR..... GO DO UR JOB..... I SHOW U LOVE...... WHERE'S OUR PROPS..... I'VE BEEN HOLDIN' IT DOWN FOR THIS COAST....

SO GET AT ME ON A PERSONAL SO WE CAN TALK BUSINESS..... GET US ARTISTS..... WHATEVER.... DUBCNN AND THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW.....

WHAT UP!!!!!???

SGV

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 12:52:39 PM »
MAN..... I SAID DUBCNN QUITE A FEW TIMES.... YA'LL AIN'T NEVER REACHED OUT TO US.... WE PROMOTE.... AND I'LL FUCKIN' PROMOTE YA'LL...... DUBCNN...... IT IS WHAT IT IS.......

SO THERE..... SO NOW U KNOW, I SAY THAT SHIT ON THE AIR..... GO DO UR JOB..... I SHOW U LOVE...... WHERE'S OUR PROPS..... I'VE BEEN HOLDIN' IT DOWN FOR THIS COAST....

SO GET AT ME ON A PERSONAL SO WE CAN TALK BUSINESS..... GET US ARTISTS..... WHATEVER.... DUBCNN AND THE WEST UP RADIO SHOW.....

WHAT UP!!!!!???

Check your PMs.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 12:55:32 PM »
All those people you listed are my people, I lived with Nitty, I stayed at Choc's studios, Pimpin' Young took me to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles, DJ Silk played me Jayo's In Da Trenches record in choclates studios...

But what you gotta understand is you're the same person who made threads dedicated to dissing me, shitting on me AND my site. Now you came at me from a different angle, saying you wanna squash the shit. But I'm like damn, this dude was shitting on me without having ANY idea who I am or what I am about. So how can I trust him now?

You feel me though??

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 01:02:59 PM »
THOSE PEOPLE U NAMED NIMA.... THEY'RE MY PEOPLE.... SO IF MY PEOPLE ARE YOUR PEOPLE.... THEN U GOTTA BE MY PEOPLES TOO..... AND WHO U ARE.....

TRUST ME....... WE LIVE OUT HERE.... WE SEE CHOC AND THEM EVERY FUCKING DAY..... THEY KNOW.... WE LIVE THIS SHIT FO'REAL......

I SHIT ON YOU, CUZ U WERE FROM GERMANY.... BUT I GOTTA LOVE THE WAY U MOVING THIS WESTCOAST FORWARD....

BUT U GOTTA HAVE SOLDIERS OUT THERE..... REPPIN' THIS SHIT CUZ THIS IS REALLY WHERE WE FROM.....

SO JUST RIDE WIT US NIMA...... DROOPY AND ZERO!!!!! WE RIDIN'..... WE RIDIN' WIT CYRRUS, WE RIDIN' WIT DUBCNN, WE RIDIN' WIT XM RADIO.....

SO HELP US BLOW THIS SHIT UP EVEN FURTHER THAN WHAT IT IS..... NITTY GRITTY WOULD TELL US THAT SHIT....

SGV

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 01:04:56 PM »

BUT U GOTTA HAVE SOLDIERS OUT THERE..... REPPIN' THIS SHIT CUZ THIS IS REALLY WHERE WE FROM.....

You seen me. You know I'm out here.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 03:11:56 PM »
Basically, it's hard for me to trust somebody who was shitting on me a few months ago without having any idea of who i am, without having ever talked to me.

I'll see what's up.. I like the shit you pushing now, and Nitty is my dude, he showed me alotta love.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 03:52:52 PM »

thats cuz they're all in one "network" together. so if one site doesnt show you love, not of their affiliated sites will either. why do you think as soon as wcrydaz had a problem with green city dubcnn stopped responding to our messages?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

TuSlic

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 03:56:22 PM »
thats how they do it on the net homie, these westcoast sites blaccballed madd rappers.

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 04:00:26 PM »
wow, internet beef, lets hack some websites!!!!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 05:10:12 PM »

thats cuz they're all in one "network" together. so if one site doesnt show you love, not of their affiliated sites will either. why do you think as soon as wcrydaz had a problem with green city dubcnn stopped responding to our messages?

false. other than being hosted by the same server, dubcnn has nothing to do with wcrydaz, and have no affiliations. additionally, they have a lot of anomisty towards us, so whatever decisions they make with their site, has nothing to do with the decisions that we make.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 05:20:03 PM by J.dubcnn »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 05:58:17 PM »
Damn Nima you from germany?? How did a german become so afilliated with westcoast music...same applies with the overseer being english (hope im not sounding disrespectful here)..but really how did someone from Germany end up so involved in westcoast music?? 2 move out here wouldnt u hav needed a visa and rnt they extremely hard 2 come across??......

The Maestro

The Watcher

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 07:33:49 PM »
perhaps they still live in germany & england? you don't need to live in LA to be a fan of westcoast music
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 07:48:39 PM »

false. other than being hosted by the same server, dubcnn has nothing to do with wcrydaz, and have no affiliations. additionally, they have a lot of anomisty towards us, so whatever decisions they make with their site, has nothing to do with the decisions that we make.

false. websites have told us directly that they were told by your lil network not to give us interviews or put our songs on their sites. which would explain why a certain few members of dubcc wont respond to any of tuslic's messages
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"