Author Topic: the WEST UP RADIO SHOW BLACCBALLED ON WC INTERNET SITES!!  (Read 572 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the WEST UP RADIO SHOW BLACCBALLED ON WC INTERNET SITES!!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 07:52:35 PM »
lmao

its the fucking internet

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 08:53:26 PM »
Seriously, Listen to the Better Alternative!
We Keep It Real!
Seriously!
www.scratchnspin.net

Tune In @ 10pm PST TONIGHT FOR MY SHOW
OR LISTEN TO JOHNNY BLAZE NOW!!

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 09:09:39 PM »
FIRST OFF..... GREEN CITY ENTERTAINMENT..... HOLLA AT ME, AND I'LL GET YA'LL INTERVIEWS.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M ON XM SATELLITE RADIO ALREADY, I'LL STILL GIVE YA'LL SHINE!!!!!!!! THATZ HOW THE FUCK I DO!!!!!!

TUSLIC, GET AT ME RIGHT NOW..... WE'LL SET U UP A COOL INTERVIEW, BRING THE WHOLE DAMN CREW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK....

J.DUBCNN.... I'M DOWN WIT YOU HOMIE.... THEM FOOS AT WCRYDAZ IS HOLLYWOOD..... NOT ALL OF'EM, WAIT A MINUTE.....FUCK IT.....

SECOND OF ALL..... NIMA..... U HAVE THE HOTTEST FUCKIN' WESTCOAST NEWS WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.... AND UR NOT EVEN FROM CALI..... THATZ WHAT MAKES U SOOOOO DAMN SPECIAL...... BUT I HAD TO CLOWN WHEN I FOUND OUT U WAS FROM GERMANY.... PLUS THOSE PICTURES WIT U AT WCRYDAZ FORUMS WAS FUNNY..... NO DISRESPECT.... BUT DAMN.... I HAD TO CLOWN.....

THATZ WHAT WE DO IN CALI..... WE FUCKIN' CLOWN HOMEBOY!!!!!!

NOW LET'S ALL CUT THE BULLSHIT.... AND MOVE THIS SHIT FORWARD.....

WEST UP RADIO SHOW..... ITZ ALL GOOD......

PEACE. AND FUCK THE POLICE.

~ ZERO LOCO!

YOUNGZERO

• Lil Geezy
  • GOD'S FAVORITE
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 09:22:35 PM »
WHO THE FUCK IS E-CRAZY.... SCRATCH-N-SNIFF MY BALLS MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!! WE GOT SHIT LOCKED..... WE KEEP THAT SHIT REAL, SMOKING WEED ON AIR.... DOIN' SHIT LIVE....

WHERE THE FUCK IS UR STATION AT????? HOPE NOT IN A GARAGE OR UR APARTMENT OR SOME BULLSHIT.... OURS IS IN A REAL FUCKIN' STUDIO.... U CAN'T FUCK WIT US.... 104,000 LISTENERS...... CAN U BEAT THAT?????

LIKE KAM FROM WATTS, NO, I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!

TuSlic

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 10:24:16 PM »
FIRST OFF..... GREEN CITY ENTERTAINMENT..... HOLLA AT ME, AND I'LL GET YA'LL INTERVIEWS.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M ON XM SATELLITE RADIO ALREADY, I'LL STILL GIVE YA'LL SHINE!!!!!!!! THATZ HOW THE FUCK I DO!!!!!!

TUSLIC, GET AT ME RIGHT NOW..... WE'LL SET U UP A COOL INTERVIEW, BRING THE WHOLE DAMN CREW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK....

J.DUBCNN.... I'M DOWN WIT YOU HOMIE.... THEM FOOS AT WCRYDAZ IS HOLLYWOOD..... NOT ALL OF'EM, WAIT A MINUTE.....FUCK IT.....

SECOND OF ALL..... NIMA..... U HAVE THE HOTTEST FUCKIN' WESTCOAST NEWS WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.... AND UR NOT EVEN FROM CALI..... THATZ WHAT MAKES U SOOOOO DAMN SPECIAL...... BUT I HAD TO CLOWN WHEN I FOUND OUT U WAS FROM GERMANY.... PLUS THOSE PICTURES WIT U AT WCRYDAZ FORUMS WAS FUNNY..... NO DISRESPECT.... BUT DAMN.... I HAD TO CLOWN.....

NOW LET'S ALL CUT THE BULLSHIT.... AND MOVE THIS SHIT FORWARD.....

WEST UP RADIO SHOW..... ITZ ALL GOOD......

PEACE. AND FUCK THE POLICE.

~ ZERO LOCO!

fa sho my nigg, and if these sites still blaccballin u, i got a site in the works called www.hiphoprealm.net should be open soon tryna do it real big for the west

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 12:56:55 AM »
perhaps they still live in germany & england? you don't need to live in LA to be a fan of westcoast music

Na its coz he said he had stayed at these peoples houses so i just assumed he stayed here. apologiez if am wrong......

The Maestro

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 01:32:14 AM »

thats cuz they're all in one "network" together. so if one site doesnt show you love, not of their affiliated sites will either. why do you think as soon as wcrydaz had a problem with green city dubcnn stopped responding to our messages?

Sorry guy, you don't know what you're talking about. One, I don't know who Green City is. TuSlic has hit me up and hit him back before too.

false. websites have told us directly that they were told by your lil network not to give us interviews or put our songs on their sites. which would explain why a certain few members of dubcc wont respond to any of tuslic's messages

Which websites are these? I run this fuckin' entire network with Junior and RapTalk, we've NEVER told anyone not to give you Interviews or put up songs. Maybe other websites are doing it, but not Dubcnn or RapTalk. Ya'll need something... Holla at me. I'll get at you. But, next time, have the FULL story and not just bits and pieces... You're lookin' like a real weenie right now.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2005, 02:03:24 AM »
Baby G. This is NOT true, you have never hit me up asking me to do some shit on ya'll. I don't fuck with wcrydaz like that, they don't like me so that's that. Like Justin said,besides the server, there is no real affiliation.

Holla back

SGV

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 02:07:12 AM »
Baby G... Since you're already gossiping like a little girl, might as well drop the names.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 03:40:08 AM »

.... ITS TRUE.... DUBCNN AND WACKRYDAZ SHOW US NO LOVE.....

thats cuz they're all in one "network" together. so if one site doesnt show you love, not of their affiliated sites will either. why do you think as soon as wcrydaz had a problem with green city dubcnn stopped responding to our messages?

thats complete bullshit.. we are not connected with wc rydaz on any kind of level like that. we are not connected AT ALL. they do what they do, we do what we do... thats it.

the 'advertisting' network is nothing to do with wc rydaz or dubcnn but via raptalk.. its _just_ advertising.. we have no obligations beyond that.. so 1) fuck what ya heard and 2) dont run your mouth  without knowing the facts.. you've made yourself look stupid.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 03:42:16 AM by Overseer »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 04:03:18 AM »
AIght I just holla'd at SGV... Let's get shit going then! Holla at me, leave a number to hit you on...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 11:01:57 AM »
I own dubcnn, am responsible for all decisions on a business level and have an outstanding array of staff and collaborators on dubcnn - we blackball NOBODY, we are working for one thing - the promotion and exposure of the westcoast.

We cannot physically cover everything, the genre is too big and active to try - what we do ask is for everyone's support - if you have news you want us to post...hit us up - if we can, we'll run it. you an artist who wants exposure? get at us, if its dope and your grinding and working hard for the cause then we'll try and aid your exposure...

your a new label? same thing
new company? same thing

everyone gets the chance to get at us, we give fans interaction with artists/labels - who else can do that on the level we can? no one. we expose ourselves to props, criticism, feedback good and bad - all for the cause - no one can say we dont work hard, we got staff in most continents working to bring the masses all the info and media we can provide...we are easily accessible through this forum, email, phone, fax, IM services and more - do you see the guys at MTV, BET, AHH doing that for yall? na!

if you want anything just get at us!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 11:20:24 AM »
I dont know whats goin on here but dubcnn have helped me alot, they've shown me alot of support and im thankfull. I dont think putting your business on a forum was the best way to go about this, it makes everybody look bad. Hopefully everybody can work out their problems and good luck with the radio.

- Milli Monotone

smp4life

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 12:04:11 PM »
Dudes with their CAPS lock on always got E-beef. lol

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 05:29:01 PM »
FORUMS WAS FUNNY..... NO DISRESPECT.... BUT DAMN.... I HAD TO CLOWN.....

People clownin' on you and your attitude too. For a so called west coast ryda you sure got your feelins hurt over some internet site not paying attention to you.

I mean, get you grind on and keep it movin, but shit, if u stupid enough to burn your bridges before they even built then youz a fool.