Author Topic: 50 to testify against MURDER INC & SUPREME. (please read)  (Read 553 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 to testify against MURDER INC & SUPREME. (please read)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 08:58:08 AM »
50's pissing me off big time with his wackness and all the shit he's talkin so I wouldn't have a problem with even more people thinkin he's a snitch but lmao at the retards who think this is evidence or even a hint he ever told the cops anything at all. you can't be serious

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 09:54:30 AM »
too much emphasis is bein put on bein 'gangsta' .. gangsta or not, if someone shot me in the face, i'd want them in jail or dead

lol u how can u say gangsta or not if ur gangsta you dont talk shit to cops thats just the way it is..... but in this world there are a lot of fake gangsters people talking shit about this and that and when they are in the corner of the cops they kiss ass... even if the cops held'm for month years even if life a gangster shouldnt snitch... im not a gangster and I wouldnt snitch even if they put a gun on my head.. or hold me for month years and even life, dont say u were never in that position cuz u never know...... but hey not every1 is the same in this world... so I respect u snitching aslong as its not about me cuz then I got to holler.. ;)

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 12:11:53 PM »
50 has been a gangsta as long as he had to. Now, that he can gain unreal amounts of money with LEGAL activities, why in the bloody hell would he still need to be a G? There's no reason. Why sell weed to kids on the streets, when you can sell them CDs and DVDs and make a 100000x more money with that? LOL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2005, 12:22:38 PM »
too much emphasis is bein put on bein 'gangsta' .. gangsta or not, if someone shot me in the face, i'd want them in jail or dead
There's nothing really too complicated right here.What part dont you understand???Gangstas dont snitch,plain & simple.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 12:24:55 PM »
I figured someone would shoot him and his mouth nine times.  It wasn't a gift to rap..it was a gift to snitch. :'(
I don't know if he's really gangsta or not, but him snitching and blackballin' while putting rappers out of the game...
he has over done it.  You don't put people out of the game unless you kill them. but..oh well.
we'll see what happens. Good grief.  sigh...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 01:51:47 PM »
so whats the source?? And i dont think the problem is 50 being a snitch or not, its more the fact that he always claims to be a gangster and makes songs about "fuck the police" and then he does the same thing he blames people in his songs for.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 02:09:36 PM »
so whats the source?? And i dont think the problem is 50 being a snitch or not, its more the fact that he always claims to be a gangster and makes songs about "fuck the police" and then he does the same thing he blames people in his songs for.
i kinda see that way as well. :-\
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2005, 02:38:04 PM »
^ hypocritical

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 02:54:40 PM »
Well guys in case you havent noticed rappers talk shit.the end.

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 02:58:11 PM »
There's nothing really too complicated right here.What part dont you understand???Gangstas dont snitch,plain & simple.

name the last gangsta thing 50 has done since getting a record deal .. he gets legal money now, probably a million times more than what he had sellin drugs, what makes you think he's still gangsta?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 05:12:54 PM »
I dont like 50 but come on guys you all sound kind of unfair to 50 here, to much jumping to conclusions.  how do you know he said nething to the feds abot supreme or murder inc??

maybe cuz he's been dry snitchin on preme since 2001
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »
get rich or die snitching

hahaha props for that one

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 06:12:03 PM »
FUCK 50
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 08:34:46 PM »
get rich or die snitching

thats the new regime t shirt they have at

smokealotrecords.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 11:32:00 PM »

name the last gangsta thing 50 has done since getting a record deal .. he gets legal money now, probably a million times more than what he had sellin drugs, what makes you think he's still gangsta?
I didnt say he's still gangsta,I said Gangstas dont snitch,plain & simple.Which means if you was or still are a gangsta you dont snitch.