Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278001 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2005, 09:07:05 PM »
If Lamar Was any good the Lakers would have a better record.. the Lakers only avg 74 PPG the Last 3 road games :grumpy:..Lamar doesn't help kobe,that's the bottom line,he doesn't help'em out..

LMAO...Another hater claiming to be a Laker fan. Lamar has been playing his role great, pulling in stats across the board every night. Larry Brown went as far as calling him one of the best players in the league after the Knick loss last night...Get your head out your ass and make some logical statements.

man,shut the fuck up, you're pathetic...turn on your radio and put t on 1540 am ..i'm not the only one saying this

why did the Lakers avg 74 ppg the Last 3 road games? b/c of Lamar!!  did kobe score 15 points when shaq was here? no!  he avg 26 ppg from 1999-2004

and 1 more thing..if i criticize a player on the Lakers i'm a hater and a fake Laker fan? ::) you're a fucking moron...i guess i'm hater b/c i want the Lakers to win..their's a reason we're 4-4 and set records for least points scored the last 3 road games

I don't care what morons on the radio say, I'll shit on all of them.

lol you must have no friends..in real life,Laker fans would lough at you for the stupid things you say...

And i listen to Local sports radio to hear what the "Laker fans" have to say,And you don;t know shit about dave Smith,he's a Lakers fan and he speaks the truth..you're just a moron,you're fucking blind..you'll be surprised how many people agree with me and Antonio..

like i said,you're an embarrassment to Lakers fans,and you'll get lough at in "Real Life" by Laker Fans

LMAO. You're a geek. Listen to yourself, it sounds like Laker radio is gospel to you, you dumbass retard. The difference between me and you is that I don't need to listen to gay ass talk radio and what other people have to say to make my own judgement of the Lakers and their players. You, on the other hand, you make your judgements based on what callers on talk radio say instead of analyzing the games for yourself, because you're too fucking retarded to think for yourself. "OH! I USED TO LIKE THE CLIPPERS, BUT NOW I DONT BECAUSE LAKER TALK RADIO TOLD ME NOT TOO."..."YOU THINK LAMAR ODOM IS GOOD? WELL, THE CALLERS ON TALK RADIO TOLD ME HE SUCKS AND HES NOT HELPING KOBE! OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT LISTEN TO DAVE SHITHOLE!!!"...You're a fucking moron, simple as that. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2005, 09:09:35 PM »
No real Lakers Fan supports the Clippers and fallows and likes the celtics

Oh, you're right. There's an instructional guide on how to be a Laker fan, and inside it say in order to carry the lable "Laker fan", you must hate on the Clippers and the Celtics to the fullest...

Buddy, I will chop your fuckin' neck off if you ever say some stupid shit like that again..."Fallow" me?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2005, 09:11:10 PM »
I don't remember you as being this violent NIK. What have you turned into you monster?

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2005, 09:28:39 PM »

Buddy, I will chop your fuckin' neck off if you ever say some stupid shit like that again..."Fallow" me?

lol at this net banger,fucking loser :loser:   ,,and i don't make my opinions of otheir peoples opinions ..i just listen to sports radio b/c that's what i like to do..and every "real" lakers fan agrees with what Antonio and i have being saying

And you're a stupid jew!  so i'm not a Lakers fan b/c i criticize players? i'm going too say what you said "There's an instructional guide on how to be a Laker fan, and inside it say in order to carry the lable "Laker fan" i have to kiss ass to the players that are playing bad just b/c they are wearing the purple and gold" ::)  ..and yes,you should hate the clippers and celtics to the fullest if you're a Lakers fan you fakes ass faggot.

And i don't hate the clippers b/c Laker radio told me too hate them,i hate them b/c "clipper fans" would call up and start talking shit about the Lakers when we were winning championships,saying stuff like the kings will beat us in game 7 and the spurs wil beat us and all this otheir shit..get it through your jew head..

And any real B-Ball fan would know that Lamar isn't doing shit too help kobe..if Lamar could of scored 20-25 points in some of those road games the Lakers would gone 3-1 you fucking moron.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2005, 10:13:26 PM »
less than 10 games into the season and the laker fans are at eachother's throats

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2005, 04:39:49 AM »
Actually it's everybody vs 1. Like usual. Nothing is changed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »

lol at this net banger,fucking loser :loser:   ,,and i don't make my opinions of otheir peoples opinions ..i just listen to sports radio b/c that's what i like to do..and every "real" lakers fan agrees with what Antonio and i have being saying

And you're a stupid jew!  so i'm not a Lakers fan b/c i criticize players? i'm going too say what you said "There's an instructional guide on how to be a Laker fan, and inside it say in order to carry the lable "Laker fan" i have to kiss ass to the players that are playing bad just b/c they are wearing the purple and gold" ::)  ..and yes,you should hate the clippers and celtics to the fullest if you're a Lakers fan you fakes ass faggot.

And i don't hate the clippers b/c Laker radio told me too hate them,i hate them b/c "clipper fans" would call up and start talking shit about the Lakers when we were winning championships,saying stuff like the kings will beat us in game 7 and the spurs wil beat us and all this otheir shit..get it through your jew head..

And any real B-Ball fan would know that Lamar isn't doing shit too help kobe..if Lamar could of scored 20-25 points in some of those road games the Lakers would gone 3-1 you fucking moron.

Get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit. Can you find me one member who respects you or takes any of your posts seriously on this board? LOL. You're retarded. You admit to hating the Clippers only because their fans call Laker radio and talk shit...LMAO. What do the Clippers have anything to do with how their gayass fans think? Do their gay fans take away from the fact that they're an interesting young team on an uprise and you're just an idiot? Don't get me wrong, I'm not net banging, I just hate moronic idiots like you who can't think for themselves and make me feel bad to be part of the human race...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2005, 07:17:27 PM »
Actually it's everybody vs 1. Like usual. Nothing is changed.

Actually, it's you and that immature hyper nerd giving the Laker fans a bad name vs. me sticking up for the players and staying on the optimistic end...You can't deny the fact that you're a blatant hater.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2005, 07:17:54 PM »
less than 10 games into the season and the laker fans are at eachother's throats

I wouldn't call 'em "Laker fans", Johnny...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2005, 07:19:13 PM »
I don't remember you as being this violent NIK. What have you turned into you monster?

LOL. It's the anger inside...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2005, 07:27:03 PM »

LOL. It's the anger inside...

odd that your "Lakers Future" banner in your sig doesnt have Kobe in it... :o lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2005, 07:29:58 PM »
man,shut the fuck up!! you're pathetic..Are you to high to noticed everyone thinks you're a moron that doesn't know what you are talking about?  ..me,Antonio,"2 cool 2 b a Jew" and all the otheir Lakers fans feel the same way about some of the Lakers players and the team

And i listen to Sports radio b/c that's what i like to do ,you fucking crack head jew!  ..not to get my information about the Lakers..

go meat Laker fans in "real life"  ..i'm not the only one saying Kwame sucks and Lamar needs to step it up ..Lakers fans in "Real Life" would lough at you and pimp slap you for dick ryding Kwame and Lamar and all the otheir Lakers that have being playing like Crap (except for kobe ;D)

ecrazy

« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2005, 11:32:11 PM »
lol at this net banger,fucking loser :loser: ,

Look Who's Talking, LMAO!!! The Biggest One of them all!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2005, 11:49:16 PM »
"CLIPPERS OWN THE "Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :)" GUY " ??? ??? ??? ???

122-44 (all time series)  ..yeah you really own us ::)  but you're almost getting there buddy..78 more wins and you even out the series .. :laugh:

ecrazy

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2005, 11:52:08 PM »
^^yeah, lets go back in your magical time machine and remember the good ol days when the lakers were champs, instead of living in the now.....You Remind me of Al Bundy, Or Uncle Rico, You Cannot Let Go Of Your Glory Days And Face Facts that your a loser/ your team is a loser