Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284518 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1215 on: April 06, 2006, 11:09:24 PM »
fuck we lost by 2 in OT,how was the game? i was at school so i missed it >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #1216 on: April 06, 2006, 11:32:12 PM »
dammit so close! luke walton tried but it just wasnt there. im disapointed in lamar odom for missin that fuckin layup!

Kobe showing why he's the best player in the league 8)

;D co-sign
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1217 on: April 06, 2006, 11:42:21 PM »
Im To depress to break down the game  :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(   ...at least we came back  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :(

im disapointed in lamar odom for missin that fuckin layup!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1218 on: April 07, 2006, 12:38:16 AM »
dammit so close! luke walton tried but it just wasnt there. im disapointed in lamar odom for missin that fuckin layup!

and why the fuck did Lamar take the last shot in the 4th quarter? :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:   give it to kobe, he just made a 4 point play :o 

EDIT: kWAME HAD ANOTHER great game, even thoe he did look a little bit like the old kwame with the turnovers and fumbles but he still played great ;D 8)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 01:26:34 AM by Inglewood Ave »

keepin_it_real

« Reply #1219 on: April 07, 2006, 12:48:36 AM »
damn we needed that game...

lbc213

« Reply #1220 on: April 07, 2006, 04:39:27 AM »
MELOOO did it again, what a season he's having  :-X...this was his 4th(?) gamewinner  :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1221 on: April 07, 2006, 05:24:18 AM »
^^ He didn't make the All Star-Team so he's not having that great of a season, but yeah, he's hit acouple of GW Shots This season.

I usually don't post highlights in a loss but kobe's 4 point play was crazy  :o ;D 8)

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2E44LO5WXIRUP029OK6453P0GE  --TNT Broadcast

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2C64B2AF07LU50C51E8MNVDLGB   -KCAL 9 Broadcast

rik

« Reply #1222 on: April 07, 2006, 08:29:09 AM »
MELOOO did it again, what a season he's having  :-X...this was his 4th(?) gamewinner  :o
5th I believe.

wcsoldier

« Reply #1223 on: April 07, 2006, 10:35:25 AM »
Melo is a good clutch player, no doubt about that , but he's still have decent positions. Don't get me wrong that was a tough shot but still possible. Kobe has probably his lowest "shot for the win" percentage this season (don't get me wrong he hit lots of clutchs in the last 2 or 1 minute, I talk about the last shot) coz of his shots are nearly impossible... ok Kobe is Kobe , he can make incredible shots (Portland, Detroit or this 4pt plays to name a very few) but with being tired it's more and more difficult. There are 2 reasons imo
1) Defenders are not some fools, they know who gonna take it so they collectively step it up
2)  But(and the main imo) the work of our team is BAD , we have to work a lot to put better screens for Kobe, much room, and better inbound passes.... Back when we were on top, Kobe had better shots, still very tough but at least possible for his standards , that's why he's succeeded WAY more. Though he's at his best this season so obviously THAT's a TEAM PB
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 12:22:24 PM by wcsoldier »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1224 on: April 07, 2006, 12:35:04 PM »
First and foremost, the refs gave Denver a gift, once again shitting on the Lakers. One play where Carmelo was grabbing a hold of Kobe's arm while trying to get into position, Kobe was shouting at the refs to make the call on Carmelo while the ball was still in motion, and even while Kobe was shouting, Carmelo didn't let go and there was no call...Carmelo then pulled Kobe down to the floor with their arms tangled (initiated by Carmelo), and the refs call foul on Kobe. 2 free throws for Carmelo. Sickening...Then when Elson caught the defensive rebound, he CLEARLY traveled, Lamar wanted to chop the refs head off, he was like "HEYYYY!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!", he couldnt stop thinking about it. He was even shown shaking his head in disgust a while after the play was done with. Then there was an extremely questionable foul called on Kobe when Andre Miller drove it to the hoop and simply missed an off-balance shot...NO FOUL was shown in the reply, but the refs must've seen something, cuz Andre got 2 free-throws on it...Not saying Lakers didn't fuck up as well, I was extremely pissed when Odom and Kobe missed crucial lay-ups, and I was even more pissed when Lamar Odom settled for that stupid shot instead of getting a good look for the lead...But the refs are just ALL gaining up on Kobe. I dunno what it is, maybe that he complains a lot, or acts cocky out there, but there is something about Kobe that makes the refs lack a whole lot of respect for him. Respect that he deserves...Sometimes I wish Kobe or Phil would just lash out with a prepared speech regarding the referee situation during a post-game interview or whatever. The league would fine Kobe in a second though and probably even suspend him. Same with Phil Jackson...No love for the Lakers. :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1225 on: April 07, 2006, 07:23:36 PM »
I Hope we win tonight but i think the guys will be tired and lose by 15 points :-\ :( :'(

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #1226 on: April 07, 2006, 08:00:54 PM »
18 points on 8-12 shooting for Kobe in the first Qt. 8) rest of team better pick it up.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1227 on: April 07, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »
homie we got thizzz shit 2night bitch 8)

GO LAKERS1 8)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #1228 on: April 07, 2006, 08:48:51 PM »
Kobe 30pts + Smush 12pts  + Rest of team 10pts = :grumpy:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1229 on: April 07, 2006, 08:51:16 PM »
^^ Is not about Points, it's about playing defense, We can't hang with these guys, no one can.