Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284580 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1245 on: April 07, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »
important for the lakers to go into the playoffs confident and on a win streak.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1246 on: April 07, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »
but they're still gonna lose anyway. :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #1247 on: April 07, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »
but they're still gonna lose anyway. :P
:rant:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1249 on: April 07, 2006, 11:24:35 PM »
GO LAKERS :nahnah2:

HATERZ>>>>>>> :bomb:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1250 on: April 07, 2006, 11:29:20 PM »
Phil should of never rested kobe in the beggining of the 4th quarter! >:(  >:( >:(  suns went on a 6-0 run & the game was over.

And the Lakers will win their final 5 home games :sun: :firedevil:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1251 on: April 07, 2006, 11:29:49 PM »

^^^ jealous of mrs. bryant

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1252 on: April 07, 2006, 11:34:05 PM »

^^^ jealous of mrs. bryant
HATERZ>>SUC DICK :bomb:

JEALOUS ??? ???

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1253 on: April 08, 2006, 12:02:24 AM »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1254 on: April 08, 2006, 12:46:39 AM »
anyone think Kobe seemed a lil tired towards the end? when he came off the bench with like 8 mins left or was it just me

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

acbaylove

« Reply #1255 on: April 08, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »
I was out so I missed the game but looks like we got mopped...thats not the mesage we wanted to send to this team before the playoffs.

We will probably end up matching the Spurs anyway. Oh and we betta win the next game, cause we are 1 game away from the Hornets.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1256 on: April 08, 2006, 02:25:11 AM »
I was out so I missed the game but looks like we got mopped...thats not the mesage we wanted to send to this team before the playoffs.

We will probably end up matching the Spurs anyway. Oh and we betta win the next game, cause we are 1 game away from the Hornets.

what?
dont we got  more of a chance to play pheonix then Spurs? n what u mean 1 game away from the hornets? lol u got me mad confused playa ???

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1257 on: April 08, 2006, 03:33:41 AM »
The Mavs, Antonio, the Mavs.

Lakers just need to win 2 more games to make the playoffs, all the have left is home games, 1 against the horrible blazers and 1 against the terrible warriors. If they can't win 2 more games this season they don't deserve it anyway.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LAKERS_FAN89

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1259 on: April 08, 2006, 11:53:45 AM »
LMFAO! This board is hilarious...What did you guys fucking expect? Suns are a team that run, Lakers were tired as fuck after an OVERTIME loss from the previous night. Lakers still managed to keep the game close after 3. Phil sat Kobe out, Suns made a run. Best believe Kobe won't be sitting 4th quarters like this one come playoff time...AND ARE WE FORGETTING THAT WERE PLAYING WITHOUT CHRIS MIHM?! He's our best way to expose their weakness on the inside, which we'll do in the playoffs, and we currently don't have him...WTF DO YOU MEAN "THANK YOU MITCH KUPCHAK"?! You dumbfuck. We have a good team here, if we face the Suns healthy in the playoffs, we'll give them nightmares...Fuck the fake Laker fans and fuck the idiots who pre-judge without knowing how Phil works...PeACe