Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284161 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1320 on: April 10, 2006, 02:04:35 PM »
One more thing, isn't it obvious that this Inglewood guy is a bandwaggon fan? When Kwame was playing shitty, he was his number 1 hater on this board. Saying he has no moves, will never develop, has no future, should be traded, killed, etc...As soon as Kwame picks up his game, he's the first homo to ride his dick, talking about he knew it all along, giving props to Kwame left and right as if he supported Kwame 100%...Then the same thing happens yesterday. He says Lakers will probably lose to the Clippers...As soon as the Lakers win, he's on here talking about how the Lakers own the Clippers, and how the Clippers haven't won a season series against us etc. etc...Kid, you bring it upon yourself...Either stick with us, or get the fuck out of here... :-*

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1321 on: April 10, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »
Are you blind? can you see my ava, can you read what's under my ava. I Rep the Lakers more then you. You're just a fucking homer. Im the #1 Laker fan here, you just my jew Bitch. I been giving KWame props b/c he deserves it, every Laker fan has, you don't get a reward for dickriding him when he was losing games for the Lakers, stay off that crack, is making you retarded. Why are you such a dumbass? you're whole mentality is annoying. And unlike you, i stick with my team, LOL "if the clippers get to the playoffs i want them to win it all"- NIB   :nawty:  YOu're a joke, i could just picture you wearing your E.brand jersey and going to the Champioship parade LOL stick with one team, you bandwaggon piece of shit.

Good luck to YOUR CLIPPERS tonight, Big game against the Mavs tonight.

And the Lakers will win their final 5 home games :sun: :firedevil:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:33:01 PM by Inglewood Ave »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1322 on: April 10, 2006, 04:45:07 PM »
Are you blind? can you see my ava, can you read what's under my ava. I Rep the Lakers more then you. You're just a fucking homer. Im the #1 Laker fan here, you just my jew Bitch. I been giving KWame props b/c he deserves it, every Laker fan has, you don't get a reward for dickriding him when he was losing games for the Lakers, stay off that crack, is making you retarded. Why are you such a dumbass? you're whole mentality is annoying. And unlike you, i stick with my team, LOL "if the clippers get to the playoffs i want them to win it all"- NIB   :nawty:  YOu're a joke, i could just picture you wearing your E.brand jersey and going to the Champioship parade LOL stick with one team, you bandwaggon piece of shit.

Good luck to YOUR CLIPPERS tonight, Big game against the Mavs tonight.

LOL!...Are you stupid? Scratch that, it's not even a question...You're the number 1 Laker fan? LMFAO..Find me ONE person who agrees, just one...You're not even a Laker fan, LET ALONE the number 1 Laker fan. You don't just diss the shit out of a player when he's struggling, demand for him to be traded, say he has no chance to excel, and then start acting like you were with him all along when he starts playing good. It's not a matter of you saying "Kwame isn't really contributing as much as I wanted him to" when he was struggling, it's a matter of you saying "Kwame is a piece of shit and our team sucks other than Kobe" instead...That's NOT a fan, believe that. And no, you don't stick with your team...I'm the definition of "sticking with your team." Every fan of a sport has his team (usually his hometown team) and a few teams that he likes, but doesn't neccessarily cheer for. Clippers are a team I like, but I don't give a fuck if they win or lose...I never said I'd want them to win over the Lakers, NEVER, and I never will...BUTTT, if the Lakers were eliminated, I would definitely want the Clippers to win the championship, and there's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that...In fact, you said you were like that as well, but changed your mind once you started listening to talk radio...LMFAO! Weak-minded retard. And I actually want the Mavs to win against the Clippers tonight, so they have a possibility of making the 1st seed (in case the Lakers finish 8th). You're just too fuckin stupid to understand anything...And like I said before, I don't own 1 single NBA clothing item that is not Lakers...Also, isn't it a little funny that you didn't call me a bandwaggon fan until I said it about you? I wonder who won... 8)

rik

« Reply #1323 on: April 10, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »
Both of u muthafukas shut up. I'm the #1 Laker Fan in this bitch.

WHAT?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1324 on: April 10, 2006, 04:52:25 PM »
Both of u muthafukas shut up. I'm the #1 Laker Fan in this bitch.

WHAT?

There is no number 1 Laker fan...There are only true fan and fake fans. Nothing more.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1325 on: April 10, 2006, 04:59:03 PM »
LMFAOROMKDHJT <-- man ,shut the fuck up, that's all you do --->LOFAOFMTRJUD , like i said ,you're  a reatard ,I KNEW you were going to get all sensitive about the "#1 laker fan" part, You don't get a reward for been a #1 Laker fan, you don't get a reward for dickriding the players that where hurting this team.. you're a nobody, you don't get to decide who's a Laker fan and who's not, You're the worst kind of Laker fan, you never talk about what we could do to improve the team, b/c if you do, if you criticize a player, you're a "fake Laker fan"..when it comes down to it, you're a clipper fan, you've exposed yourself. fag,

funny how you deleted this...

And im still the #1 LAker fan here, i hook up the Laker vids, And rep my LAkers in my SIG / avatar

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1326 on: April 10, 2006, 05:07:32 PM »
Can we talk about basketball now? And not argue over stupid shit.

Will the Lakers beat GSW?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1327 on: April 10, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »
LMFAOROMKDHJT <-- man ,shut the fuck up, that's all you do --->LOFAOFMTRJUD , like i said ,you're  a reatard ,I KNEW you were going to get all sensitive about the "#1 laker fan" part, You don't get a reward for been a #1 Laker fan, you don't get a reward for dickriding the players that where hurting this team.. you're a nobody, you don't get to decide who's a Laker fan and who's not, You're the worst kind of Laker fan, you never talk about what we could do to improve the team, b/c if you do, if you criticize a player, you're a "fake Laker fan"..when it comes down to it, you're a clipper fan, you've exposed yourself. fag,

funny how you deleted this...

And im still the #1 LAker fan here, i hook up the Laker vids, And rep my LAkers in my SIG / avatar

The reason I LMFAO so much is because you are so hilariously stupid. It's hard not to laugh when reading your comments...I don't talk about what we can do to improve as a team? WOW! That was one of the dumbest comments of all time...I don't trash my team like you do, true, but I ALWAYS talk about what the Lakers need to do, how they need to play, what areas they need to imporve in, in fact, I'm KNOWN for that....In fact, I remember last year after starting a thread on what the Lakers need for improvement, someone said "sounds like you should be the coach"...Now STFU, cuz you make no sense, and you pull shit out of your ass...Get this in your head. Constructive criticism (<me)=good. Shit-talking/bashing (<you)=no good. Got it yet, dumbfuck? And yea, I'm a HUGGGGGE Clipper fan. I'm sure the whole board will agree with that...I'm also sure they'll agree that you aren't one of the most ignorant muthafuckaz to post here in a while. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1328 on: April 10, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »
Can we talk about basketball now? And not argue over stupid shit.

Will the Lakers beat GSW?

Lakers should beat Golden State, as long as they don't fall asleep and expect an easy win like they've done in the past. Golden State is a tough team that battles, so it should result in a win, but not an easy one like everyone probably thinks...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1329 on: April 10, 2006, 05:10:21 PM »
you know what, just the fuck up & stay off my dick.

EDIT: LOL "The warriors are a tough team", man, shut the fuck up,  Lakers by 18,
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:13:05 PM by Inglewood Ave »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1330 on: April 10, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »

EDIT: LOL "The warriors are a tough team", man, shut the fuck up,  Lakers by 18,

You don't know shit...Warriors ARE a tough team. They battle through every game, they don't just give up when they're down like some teams do. They've beaten good teams this year and have lost a large portion of their games by no more than 5. Sorta like the Lakers, but not as good...How many Warrior games have you even seen this year? Have you seen their last game vs. Dallas? I bet you don't even watch basketball outside of Lakers...Oh wait, but you can only watch Laker games if you're a Laker fan, right? Isn't that what talk radio says?...LOL.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1331 on: April 10, 2006, 05:28:19 PM »
Lakers will win  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1332 on: April 10, 2006, 05:32:21 PM »

You don't know shit...Warriors ARE a tough team. They battle through every game, they don't just give up when they're down like some teams do. They've beaten good teams this year and have lost a large portion of their games by no more than 5. Sorta like the Lakers, but not as good...How many Warrior games have you even seen this year? Have you seen their last game vs. Dallas? I bet you don't even watch basketball outside of Lakers...Oh wait, but you can only watch Laker games if you're a Laker fan, right? Isn't that what talk radio says?...LOL.

Enough with the Gibberish. :sshh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1333 on: April 10, 2006, 05:45:33 PM »

Enough with the Gibberish. :sshh:

8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1334 on: April 10, 2006, 05:53:40 PM »
^^ Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing.