Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284790 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1335 on: April 10, 2006, 05:59:49 PM »
^^ Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing.

LMFAO! Dumbfuck found a dictionary?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1336 on: April 10, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »
LMFAOROTFFLOLOLOROTFLLOLLFLOLTLOFFLROLOL  do you always gotta have the last word like a BITCH    LMFAOROTFFLOLOLOROTFLLOLLFLOLTLOFFLROLOL  ;D :D

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1337 on: April 10, 2006, 06:04:04 PM »
Both of u muthafukas shut up. I'm the #1 Laker Fan in this bitch.

WHAT?

Hell Naw!!!

Mufuck all yall mufuckas

I'm the number one laker fan up in this bitch so recognize bitchesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Geah
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1338 on: April 10, 2006, 06:08:22 PM »
LMFAOROTFFLOLOLOROTFLLOLLFLOLTLOFFLROLOL  do you always gotta have the last word like a BITCH    LMFAOROTFFLOLOLOROTFLLOLLFLOLTLOFFLROLOL  ;D :D

Yes. You sure you ain't goin' for it?...8)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1339 on: April 10, 2006, 08:21:01 PM »
Fuck the LA...............Clippers because its still all about the Lakers baby.That was a nice victory for em and odom just has to keep on doing what he has been doing and the Lakers will be fine.As for GS it might a tuff but i think the lakers will pull out the victory by 10 cuz the Warriors have a hard time on the road.i say kobe goes for 31 and odom 21.

rik

« Reply #1340 on: April 10, 2006, 08:41:18 PM »
Both of u muthafukas shut up. I'm the #1 Laker Fan in this bitch.

WHAT?

Hell Naw!!!

Mufuck all yall mufuckas

I'm the number one laker fan up in this bitch so recognize bitchesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Geah
LOL

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1341 on: April 10, 2006, 09:45:01 PM »
You really have no idea how big of a joke you are ,do you? It's imposible to talk Laker B-Ball with a homer like you. Instead of talking about what we could do to improve the team, you dickride the losers that has helped the Lakers be a 500 team....Way to lower your stantards,fag.

Now go run and put on your clipper jersey ,the game is about to start in a couple of hours, you FAKE ASS LAKER FAN. I will always support my team. And if i want to talk about a player that's hurting my team, i will, i don't care if HOMERS like you get butt-hurt.

How big a joke I am? We'll see...

As for a Clipper jersey, never sported anything but Laker gear in my life...Laker jerseys, jeans, shoes, hats...Never no other team, though when I watch basketball, Clippers are the team I like 2nd after the Lakers (as I'm from LA), but it's not close though, it's Lakers for me all day every day...PeACe
nigga that right only lakers dont 4get the gold rag!! 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1342 on: April 10, 2006, 10:33:40 PM »
You really have no idea how big of a joke you are ,do you? It's imposible to talk Laker B-Ball with a homer like you. Instead of talking about what we could do to improve the team, you dickride the losers that has helped the Lakers be a 500 team....Way to lower your stantards,fag.

Now go run and put on your clipper jersey ,the game is about to start in a couple of hours, you FAKE ASS LAKER FAN. I will always support my team. And if i want to talk about a player that's hurting my team, i will, i don't care if HOMERS like you get butt-hurt.

As for a Clipper jersey, never sported anything but Laker gear in my life...Laker jerseys, jeans, shoes, hats...Never no other team, though when I watch basketball, Clippers are the team I like 2nd after the Lakers (as I'm from LA), but it's not close though, it's Lakers for me all day every day...PeACe

lol u ghetto my nigga 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1343 on: April 10, 2006, 11:01:57 PM »

lol u ghetto my nigga 8)
that wazz up nigga i do got my GOLD RAG THO!!!!!!!!! 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1344 on: April 11, 2006, 03:27:25 AM »
Update — Golden State has lost eight games in a row and has won only four of its last 23 on the road. The Warriors, who have lost five straight against the Lakers at Staples Center, have struggled with injuries. Point guard Baron Davis is out for the rest of the season with an ankle injury and shooting guard Jason Richardson, who also has an ankle injury, might not play tonight.

Lakers by 18 ,

Lakers by 25 ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 03:29:05 AM by Inglewood Ave »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1345 on: April 11, 2006, 03:35:07 AM »
GO LAKERS!!!!! WE GOING ST8 TO THE WIN BITCH ASS HATERZ :rock:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1346 on: April 11, 2006, 03:38:44 AM »
damn no davis or richardson haha  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1347 on: April 11, 2006, 04:46:23 AM »
CLUBLAKERS.COM 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #1348 on: April 11, 2006, 05:12:42 AM »
I've seen GSW lately, and they didn't impress me at all. We should win against them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1349 on: April 11, 2006, 09:39:02 AM »
I've seen GSW lately, and they didn't impress me at all. We should win against them.

Yup...Lakers SHOULD easily get the win. Especially with no Baron Davis or J. Richardson. As long as we don't sleep-walk through the game like we've done with shitty teams...PeACe