Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 277966 times)

J Bananas

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2005, 11:52:37 PM »
we also saw this guy get hit by a car on his bike, cause the light turned green and the guy started crossing so i braked and then the car in the next lane braked but the 3rd lane didnt see him comin so BAM

YES!! but yeah it was good game i had my doubts the first half but like u said kobe woke the fuck up

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: November 25, 2005, 01:28:08 AM »

acbaylove

« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2005, 03:14:17 AM »
oh yeah Kwame was out like an hour before the game practicing his 3-point shot with coach brian shaw, i was like wtf, he was airballing them all too, lmao

LMAO WTF?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2005, 03:42:50 AM »
Props Too Lamar For playing Great Last night vs the Sonics  23 pts,12 reb,6 assist & 2 stl 8) :rock: 

Let's Hope He could Keep it up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2005, 05:32:22 AM »
oh yeah Kwame was out like an hour before the game practicing his 3-point shot with coach brian shaw, i was like wtf, he was airballing them all too, lmao

LMAO WTF?

looooooool

they're desperate. even I can shoot 3pters in practice, and I only play in the summer. kwame is terrible. 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2005, 05:33:10 AM »
Rashard Lewis says he’ll opt out of contract in 2007 ;) ;)

As he was discussing his latest, unexpected milestone, Seattle SuperSonics All-Star forward Rashard Lewis revealed Wednesday that he plans on opting out of his contract after next season and once again becoming an unrestricted free agent.
Including this season, Lewis has four years and around $48 million remaining on the seven-year, $60 million contract he signed in the summer of 2003.

But the team gave Lewis an option to get out of the contract after the 2006-07 season, which Lewis said he will take. If he does, he will forgo $21 million over the final two years of his deal to seek a more lucrative contract.

“My mind-set is, to me, I am going to look at the last two years of my contract and see how much I can make those last two years, and how much I can get if I opt out of my contract,” said Lewis, who moved into second place on the team’s all-time list by making his 700th 3-pointer Tuesday night (he trails only Gary Payton). “There are a lot of areas I am going to have to look at.

“See what teams are going to be able to pay me, or will the Sonics be willing to pay me? Nick Collison is going to be up, Luke (Ridnour) is going to be up, there will be a lot of confusion going on after the money that Ray (Allen) got. It will be tough, a lot of tough decisions, but I do plan on opting out.”

After next season, the Sonics will have contracts committed only to Allen, who this past summer signed a five-year, $80 million deal, and Damien Wilkins. The team will have the option to sign Robert Swift and Johan Petro, and Collison and Ridnour will be eligible for free agency, though the team will hold both players’ Larry Bird rights.

Assuming the Sonics retain Allen, Wilkins, Petro and Swift, the team will be committed to around $23 million in salaries, meaning they should have in excess of $20 million to sign the remainder of their players. This does not take into account what will happen this summer with Vladimir Radmanovic, Reggie Evans and Ronald Murray, all free agents-to-be.

Lewis has always been pragmatic about the NBA, never getting caught up in emotion, particularly after seeing his best friend, Desmond Mason, traded to Milwaukee. Lewis said he would like to play in Seattle his entire career, but he left little doubt that it will be a financial decision.

“I can see myself playing for the rest of my career here, but I don’t think that is going to be my decision,” Lewis said. “It is halfway my decision, but the upstairs office has a lot of control on every player here, where they want us to be and what they want us to do.”

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/sonics/story/5353630p-4845743c.html

acbaylove

« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2005, 12:50:11 PM »
I like him. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2005, 07:33:06 PM »
Lamar Odom > Rashard Lewis...

PLANT

« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2005, 07:47:36 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2005, 08:42:07 PM »

I Agree.Lamar does a little bit of everything.Rashard is just a Solid scorer.

I put that Article up there just to let Laker fans know that the Lakers have another guy they could go after in "2007".

And BTW,Chris Bosh aint staying with the Raptors :laugh:  When was the Last time a player told the Raptors Front office "i want too play for your team" ??? NEVER!!..even Vince Carter Wanted out,He Started playing like a bum and then when he got traded he went back to his oldfelf ;D

I'm Not saying Bosh will be A Laker,But he aint staying  With that piece of shit franchise. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 05:19:10 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

WestCoasta

« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2005, 12:19:28 AM »
I love the Lakers, but sometimes I hate those bastards  ;D

acbaylove

« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2005, 03:36:08 AM »

Lamar Odom plays at 50-60% of his potential.
Rashard Lewis usually plays at 100% of his potential.

100% Lewis > 50% Odom.
100% Odom >>>> 100% Lewis.

It's all up to Odom. He can destroy Lewis if he wants to.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2005, 03:44:04 AM »
Trading Odom for Lewis would be  :-X, but why not sign him as a free agent? Lakers need a better bench.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2005, 04:03:59 AM »
Trading Odom for Lewis would be  :-X,

Who said anything about Trading Lamar for Rashard? that article was about Rashard becoming a Free agent in 2007.

Right Now   Lamar Odom>>Rashard Lewis
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 04:10:06 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »