Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284767 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1620 on: May 01, 2006, 09:36:17 AM »
LOOK AT NASH"S HAND FAG)
It was either touch Kobe with his hands or have Kobe's nuts in his face. I think he made the right decsion.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Floydness

« Reply #1621 on: May 01, 2006, 11:44:50 AM »
lets go LAKERS!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #1622 on: May 01, 2006, 12:27:26 PM »
LOOK AT NASH"S HAND FAG)
It was either touch Kobe with his hands or have Kobe's nuts in his face. I think he made the right decsion.

;D ;D ;D ;D

lol good one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1623 on: May 06, 2006, 11:17:20 PM »
Can't wait till next season 8) R.I.P 05-06 season :'(  ,
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 04:51:05 PM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #1624 on: May 06, 2006, 11:39:56 PM »
free post

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1625 on: May 06, 2006, 11:44:24 PM »
yea it was a good season, cant wait till next season,props to all the laker fans,it was dope discussing bout the lakers this season,next season should b even better  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1626 on: May 07, 2006, 01:06:46 AM »
where was your MVP last night? lol..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #1627 on: May 07, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »
yep nowhere to be found in 2nd half... I thought he gonna fight way more, dissapointing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1628 on: May 07, 2006, 01:17:53 PM »

Trying to get the other players going, after realizing he couldn't win it alone in the 1st half... ::)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1629 on: May 07, 2006, 01:39:14 PM »
i heard that the lakers will play in october/15/2006..with the fucking suns man the lakers going kill them when the lakers back to start the new season...PAYBACK BITCH :baseballbat:

bring it on bitches 8)

GO LAKERS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1630 on: May 11, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »
Kobe got 1st team all-defense :rock: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: ....That's his 4th time being 1st team all-defense.. Props #24 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1631 on: May 11, 2006, 04:52:21 PM »
Kobe got 1st team all-defense :rock: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: ....That's his 4th time being 1st team all-defense.. Props #24 8)

props to Kobe,had a great season

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1632 on: May 11, 2006, 08:26:07 PM »
PROPS ON THE LAKERS EVERYBODY!!!!KOBE

AND THE WILD FAN AT STAPLES CENTER WE HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1633 on: May 20, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »
Apparently, the Wolves will have tough competition to sign point guard Marcus Banks, who also is being pursued by the Lakers and Spurs.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=24435

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1634 on: May 21, 2006, 06:20:58 PM »
LOS ANGELES LAKERS DRAFT PROSPECT WORK-OUT REVIEW

The Los Angeles Lakers scheduled an interesting workout this past Friday pitting Louisiana Tech Junior Paul Millsap against Hartford fifth-year Senior Kenny Adeleke. Also joining them were Seniors Maurice Ager of Michigan State and Bobby Jones of Washington. What made this workout interesting is the fact that Millsap and Adeleke were neck and neck all season long in the NCAA’s rebounding statistic category, with Millsap edging Adeleke out eventually and winning the rebounding crown for the 3rd straight season.

Adeleke had his revenge on Friday, though. According to multiple sources who were in the gym, he got the better of Millsap by far and left the Lakers wondering which of the two power forwards has better potential at the NBA level both now and down the road. Adeleke measured out an inch taller (6-9 opposed to 6-8 ) and shot the ball better both from mid-range and the college 3-point line. Millsap did not show up out of shape, but at a whopping 264 pounds on his 6-8 frame, his body has a long ways to go and will probably need to be overhauled completely (ala Udonis Haslem) to reach his full potential as an athlete. He currently struggles to get off the ground on his first and second bounce and noticeably lacks quickness defending in and out of the post, which Adeleke exploited. A series of power and finesse moves were too much for Millsap to handle, particularly when being stretched outside of the paint. The Lakers run a lot of sets that are pulled straight from their Triangle offense to see how players might react. Their full-court ball-handling drills are also more geared towards the full-court rather than the half-court like most teams run.

In terms of the Swingmen, it was Maurice Ager who had the best showing. Ager might be “leading” all draft prospects so far in terms of the amount of workouts he’s scheduled--six--with this being the second time we’ve heard of him playing extremely well. Ager is testing out as both a freak athlete and a killer scoring threat, jumping extremely well and shooting the ball with great confidence from the college and NBA 3-point range. Being away from Michigan State’s rigid offensive system appears to be allowing him more freedom to show off his individual skills. The Lakers oddly tested the players from just a step inside the NBA 3-point line, and Ager hit an impressive 18 of his 20 shots in the drills. He is measuring out a legit 6-5 with good length, which is important for him since some have speculated that he might be shorter. His quick feet and experience under Tom Izzo make him a very capable defender in these type of settings.

His matchup Bobby Jones does not seem to have anywhere near the same polish on the offensive end, particularly in terms of his perimeter shooting and ball-handling ability, but still managed to flash excellent potential as an NBA player. He is measuring out a legit 6-7 with excellent size and good strength, and doing extremely well in the agility testing. Defensively, he is as usual terrific, but he might be even more impressive off the court with his focus and attitude. He did a good job keeping Maurice Ager in front of him for almost the entire workout, but Ager still hit a number of tough, contested jump-shots with a hand in his face.