Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278000 times)

PLANT

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2005, 05:16:54 AM »
Lamar Odom > Rashard Lewis...

I Agree.Lamar does a little bit of everything.Rashard is just a Solid scorer.

I put that Article up there just to let Laker fans know that the Lakers have another guy they could go after in "2007".

And BTW,Chris Bosh aint staying with the Raptors :laugh:  When was the Last time a player told the Raptors Front office "i want too play for your team" ??? NEVER!!..even Vince Carter Wanted out,He Started playing like a bum and the when he got traded he went back to his oldfelf ;D

I'm Not saying Bosh will be A Laker,But he aint staying  With that piece of shit franchise. :laugh:
You're a fuckin asshole.  You know that?

Didnt your parents teach you some manners?  I hope you dont talk to people like that in real life, cuz you got no respect for anythin or anyone.  You need to learn how to talk to people like a normal person instead of calling everyone fags and pieces of shit. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2005, 06:17:36 AM »
Trading Odom for Lewis would be  :-X,

Who said anything about Trading Lamar for Rashard? that article was about Rashard becoming a Free agent in 2007.

Right Now   Lamar Odom>>Rashard Lewis

I didnt argue, I just said what I think. I didn't mean to imply that you want them to trade Odom for Lewis.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2005, 11:57:07 PM »
close game between the Nets and Lakers...LA just couldnt get it done in OT...u gotta feel sorry for Kobe, playin 40+ minutes almost every game..the Lakers need Kobe to score at least 30 to have a chance at winning

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2005, 02:13:10 AM »
Lamar Odom: 8 points in almost 47', 1-11 from 2pts, 0-4 from 3pts.
Trade him.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2005, 02:55:40 AM »
:grumpy: :loser:  It's getting old already

...And once again The Lakers lose a game where if Lamar could just help kobe out with 20 points the Lakers win.

LOL @ Vince Carter Getting mad b/c kobe was shutting him down ;D 3-12, 10 points  ..Kobe shut down Ray Allen the other night and  V.Carter..If kobe keeps this up he'll be FIRST team all defence for the 4rth time in his career 8)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 02:57:23 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

acbaylove

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2005, 04:21:39 AM »
:grumpy: :loser:  It's getting old already

...And once again The Lakers lose a game where if Lamar could just help kobe out with 20 points the Lakers win.

I'm keep saying it from this summer. Odom has the skills to be one of the best players in the League, but he's too soft. Mentally he's not ready to be a superstar, and never will, probably. Because of games like this one. He took the same shots of Cook, playing 12' more than him. C'mon now. C'mon now. Plus he's shooting real bad. He ranks #69 in the league in points per game, and he has the worse FG% out of them all, except for 3 players. He's doing bad selections, he's not using his size, he's not taking responsabilities, he's not making enought shots, he's not executing well. He totally need to step up. Not for just 1 game, but for 70.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2005, 06:36:46 AM »
People need to realize that Odom is just not that good, plain and simple. Those Laker fans talk shit about players sometimes.. it's not even funny. Just cause some player had  some good games in his career doesnt NOOOOOOOOOOT mean that he could bring that shit every night if he would just live up to his full potential. Most of the time, this player is just not that good. It's plain normal that players have better and worse nights, faggots. Don't act like he just didnt live up to shit on the the worse nights, while he played normal on the better nights. That's just not right. I haven't said nothing for long but now it's starting to piss me off. Odom is just not THAT good, for chrissakes. People act like he should be to Kobe what Kobe was to Shaq. LMAO. HE'S JUST NOT AS GOOD AS KOBE WAS DAMMIT. You expect too much of Odom, and too much of your team. You just ain't that good.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2005, 07:30:07 AM »
I realized it time ago.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2005, 09:04:40 AM »
I realized it time ago.

Yea you're a cool cat. Nik's too optimistic and dreamful, and Hyper is too much of a moron.
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2005, 09:44:31 AM »
Let's face it after watching ten games , it's still the same conclusions : outside Kobe, we are VERY weak; the passing game is inexistant and don't blame Kobe for taking too much shots , others aren't taking responsabilities and are lost. Odom is a fuckin joke,  keep shooting the 3 (whereas he's horrible at it) and has no mid-range shoot . He needs to Post Up and attack the arc, it's the only way he can score . We ain't gonna win more than 35-38 games (unless a trade follows but I really doubt it). Please don't tell me I'm not a Lakers fan , I'm just realistic

acbaylove

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2005, 11:05:21 AM »
Let's face it after watching ten games , it's still the same conclusions : outside Kobe, we are VERY weak; the passing game is inexistant and don't blame Kobe for taking too much shots , others aren't taking responsabilities and are lost.

I just can't immagine this team being forced to play with Kobe injured and sidelined. In the Overtime, Kobe was stopped and had just 1 point. Other teammates were able to make just 4 points in 12'! Embarassing. Lakers needs 46 points performances by Kobe and his fantastic work on defence against Carter to stay on the same level of New Jersey. Without him they're a lottery team. Wait: they already are!

Odom is a fuckin joke,  keep shooting the 3 (whereas he's horrible at it) and has no mid-range shoot . He needs to Post Up and attack the arc, it's the only way he can score . We ain't gonna win more than 35-38 games (unless a trade follows but I really doubt it). Please don't tell me I'm not a Lakers fan , I'm just realistic.

Welcome to the "you ain't a real Laker" Nik's world.

Doggystylin

« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2005, 11:21:13 AM »
ok that game vs new jersey was one of the ugliest games ive ever seen, New Jersey is a SHIITTTYY team, I mean they gave the lakers so many chances and breaks, if the nets were playing against detriot they would have been blown out by +40 on a night like this. SOMEHOW the lakers managed to perform worse than the nets which is mind boggling, wow.... I think the problem is that the lakers have no chemistry what so ever.

acbaylove

« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2005, 11:41:46 AM »
Chemistry? They simply sucks except for Kobe.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2005, 01:37:13 PM »
 :sign_werd:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2005, 02:27:25 AM »
Bosh mum on talk of contract

Chris Bosh yesterday again deflected any contract talk, saying he wants to see how things go this season before he figures out if Toronto is the place for him in the long term.

"If we play well and win, things will be taken care of," he said.   (LOL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT,HE'LL BE A LAKER IN 2007 8))

And what if the team only wins 10 games all season?

"It can't happen," Bosh replied with a steely stare. "It's not going to happen. That's impossible in my mind."

Bosh is signed with the Raptors through the 2006-2007 season.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1133304615986&call_pageid=969907729483&col=970081562040

PG:SMUSH PARKER
SG:KOBE
C:ANDREW BYNUM
PF:CHRIS BOSH
SF:LAMAR ODOM
 :o