Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 277964 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2005, 12:51:46 PM »
Lamar Odom: 8 points in almost 47', 1-11 from 2pts, 0-4 from 3pts.
Trade him.

Why is it that you never post up positives? Like Lamar's last 5 games, 4 of them have been really good games and only 1 has been sub-par...Out of all those games, you've chosen to post up the numbers to his worst game. May I ask you why or how you consider yourself a fan?

PLANT

« Reply #196 on: December 03, 2005, 01:29:34 PM »
Trade him.

Why is it that you never post up positives? Like Lamar's last 5 games, 4 of them have been really good games and only 1 has been sub-par...Out of all those games, you've chosen to post up the numbers to his worst game. May I ask you why or how you consider yourself a fan?
I dont even consider him a "Lakers Fan"........Hes quicker to trash the laker players in his posts than to point out anything good.  I would say hes just a fan of Kobe.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: December 03, 2005, 02:33:07 PM »
Damn somebody must hate Nik right now, he's catchin up to my Karma..  >:( .. and I was secretly so proud of my number 3 spot  :(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2005, 09:06:14 PM »
People need to realize that Odom is just not that good, plain and simple. Those Laker fans talk shit about players sometimes.. it's not even funny. Just cause some player had  some good games in his career doesnt NOOOOOOOOOOT mean that he could bring that shit every night if he would just live up to his full potential. Most of the time, this player is just not that good. It's plain normal that players have better and worse nights, faggots. Don't act like he just didnt live up to shit on the the worse nights, while he played normal on the better nights. That's just not right. I haven't said nothing for long but now it's starting to piss me off. Odom is just not THAT good, for chrissakes. People act like he should be to Kobe what Kobe was to Shaq. LMAO. HE'S JUST NOT AS GOOD AS KOBE WAS DAMMIT. You expect too much of Odom, and too much of your team. You just ain't that good.

You're right...Career numbers of 16 points, 8.4 Rebound, 4.4 Assists, 1 steal, 1.10 blocks is not good. Not to mention that he's currently averaging a double-double...The Lakers, even with Kobe and Shaq, have almost always started slow and have taken time to adjust...I want to wait until AT LEAST all-star break until I can get a good idea of what position they will be in come playoff time...For now, I am a fan, so I believe they can do a lot once they learn how to all play together under Phil's system...I am not dreamy, but yes, I am an optimist, which is part of being a fan, I believe...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #199 on: December 03, 2005, 09:15:14 PM »
^^Exactly.
Kobe has to stop forcing shots. Everytime he does that, bad things happen.

Kobe takes 16 shots, Lakers lose...

"Kobe shooting too much is bad" theory = shot-down

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2005, 09:19:38 PM »
Trade him.

I dont even consider him a "Lakers Fan"........Hes quicker to trash the laker players in his posts than to point out anything good.  I would say hes just a fan of Kobe.

I'm glad ToNe and I aren't the only ones who see this...I mean, does he even read his posts? It's one thing to say your team is not performing well in a respectable manner, but I've seriously seen Antonio talk more shit about the Lakers than some of the biggest Laker haters...And all because they're in a bad position? You know for a fact if they were winning he'd be all up on their dick...That is not a fan... :-X

acbaylove

« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2005, 02:30:37 AM »
I'm not interested in arguing with you all about my passion for the Lakers.

Facts: Odom is struggling so much that Mr.Triangle himself, Tex Winter, suggested Phil to move him back to the PF spot.
I dunno why i ain't a Laker fan if i say the same thing.
Facts: Brown is struggling so much that Phil himself talked about the possibility of alternating Brown and Mihm, cause together they just are unoffensive.
I dunno why i ain't a Laker fan if i say the same thing.
Facts: i predicted a 5-8 record in November with things going better from December.
They had a 5-8 record. I dunno why i ain't a Laker fan if i said the truth.
Lakers have a 7-9 record, virtually out of the Play Offs, and have played some embarassing games.
I dunno why i ain't a Laker fan if i admit it and if i blame someone for it.

Since it looks like you are a real fan only if you dickride Brown's dick, Odom's dick, and if you diss the Spurs, the Clippers and all the other teams saying Lakers are the best team, i'll stop posting about the Lakers from this very moment. Good luck to them, i'll support them "my way" in silence.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: December 05, 2005, 06:08:55 AM »
Since it looks like you are a real fan only if you dickride Brown's dick, Odom's dick, and if you diss the Spurs, the Clippers and all the other teams saying Lakers are the best team, i'll stop posting about the Lakers from this very moment. Good luck to them, i'll support them "my way" in silence.

don't let the bullies win
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2005, 07:44:39 AM »
The truth will come to light no matter what we say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #204 on: December 05, 2005, 02:35:03 PM »
7even's sig is a disgrace to basketball...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2005, 02:45:58 PM »
Co-Sign. :oi:

PLANT

« Reply #206 on: December 05, 2005, 03:04:54 PM »
fuck that

more like a disgrace to laker fans.....but not to basketball

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #207 on: December 05, 2005, 03:51:09 PM »
fuck that

more like a disgrace to laker fans.....but not to basketball

Fuck that? Kobe is closer to Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe...LeBron hasn't even improved this year yet. In fact, his rebounds, assists, and steals are down from last year... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

acbaylove

« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2005, 04:12:50 PM »
Fuck that? Kobe is closer to Jordan than LeBron is to Kobe...LeBron hasn't even improved this year yet. In fact, his rebounds, assists, and steals are down from last year... ::)

Matter of fact:
JAMES 5.8 RBP > BRYANT 5.3 RBP
JAMES 4.8 APG > BRYANT 4.1 APG
JAMES 1.56 SPG > BRYANT SPG 1.19

Matter of fact:
BRYANT 2005/06 5.3 RPG < BRYANT 2004/05 5.9 RPG
BRYANT 2005/06 4.1 APG < BRYANT 2004/05 6.0 APG
BRYANT 2005/06 1.19 SPG < BRYANT 2004/05 1.30 SPG

Stop being stupid, please.