Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 283235 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #645 on: February 26, 2006, 10:56:40 PM »
One more games lost in the final seconds  :-\, that's UNREAL , we are like 12-15 in 6 or less pts games. Ronny brought good energy, happy for him Phil begins to involve him. We need SERIOUSLY to focus on D again (like against Sac). We better win some games in a row , if not the end of the season gonna be very stressfull , with Houston back in business

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #646 on: February 26, 2006, 11:31:39 PM »
Wow...Lakers really need to regroup now and get their act together. Props to Boston for playing a nice game, but the Lakers are just killing themselves. Stupid and easily avoidable errors is really gunna come back to haunt them if they don't put forth a streak. The only positive thing to come out this game was Turiaf getting a chance to prove himself...That guy really is gunna be a factor for this team if he keeps bringing forth this energy. But the Lakers need to stop killing themselves and get their act together...PeACe

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
I listened to the game on radio. Turiaf's play is the only positive that can be taken out of this game, as the Lakers were able to make a game out of it in crunch time. it's good to have an energy guy like that on our team, his presence alone will help the Lakers in the long run. Other than that, this was another frustrating loss that could have been a win if we had just kept our focus. Boston was obviously more prepared for this game and they deserved the win.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »
sometimes I just don't get on WCC for a day or 2,

lol

What's funny? I seriously don't. LOL. If you noticed, I don't usually post here on the weekends. Check back. I mostly post from work, and sometimes I get on at home. Check my last posts, I wasn't posting yesterday or Friday...LOL

WCC probably hasnt been here for more then 4000 days....you have 20,000 posts....do the math. u dont take too many days off lol
lmao

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »
LOL @ the piece of shit haters showing the clippers love..what a surprise....

there's no battle for L.A....it's all about the Lakers in L.A....

the clippers will make the playoffs for the 4th time in 30 years

will probably have a better record then the Lakers for the 4th time in 30 years

And it took'em 30 years to be 11 games above  500 at a certain point of a regular season

basically what im trying to say is the clipper are piece of shit franchise that will never get love in L.A. unless they do some REAL DAMAGE AND THE LAKERS BECOME THE CLIPPERS,, Which will never happened as long as you got kobe and a owner that still wants to win.

123-45  ...78 more wins and you even out the series

LOL @ the clipper fans trying to be like us...we started chanting MVP for our Superstar a long time ago...MVP's don't allow their teams to go on 5 game losing streaks in the middle of the season or be 7 games above 500 in the middle season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2006, 03:10:41 PM »
Von Wafer was sent down to the D-League. Hopefully his time there will help him calm his game and gain some composure...I just hope he doesn't get discouraged...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2006, 05:01:52 PM »
I'll try to stay positive: Turiaf impressed me. Out.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »
MVP's don't allow their teams to go on 5 game losing streaks in the middle of the season or be 7 games above 500 in the middle season.

LMAO @ this buffoon hatin on the Clippers & every non-Laker fan because the Clips beat the Lakers. Mrs. Kobe ---->  :'(

Even Laker fans (not dickriders) can give the Clippers props on the win instead of hatin on them as much as you do

Oh yeah and you're right, MVP's don't allow their teams to go on 5 game losing streaks, they allow them to go on 4 in the middle of the season  ::)

oh yeah and MVP's certainly don't allow their teams to be 7 games above 500...they allow them to be AT .500  ::) X 100

your views are incredibly flawed and biased.....that is unless of course you don't believe Kobe should be MVP (which has the same probability of you talking about basketball w/o a prejudice towards any team that is not the Lakers)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »
^^ Damn that was a bunch of gibberish!! do us a favor and shut the fuck up,,,you don't even got the balls to tell us who your favorite team is,,so :sshh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2006, 09:26:40 PM »
Here's a RARE great play from Kwame Brown vs Quenns :D

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UZGIXGGLXGHP2Q0XGGLC3M7VM    --- kwame_block_then_alley_oop

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AZEYKCTNC5IP2MML1SZ0NZP3W   --- Kobe Nike Commercial  (Remix)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2006, 09:38:18 PM »
^^ Damn that was a bunch of gibberish!! do us a favor and shut the fuck up,,,you don't even got the balls to tell us who your favorite team is,,so :sshh:

there you go again with your ignorant bullshit  ::)

nobody has EVER asked who my favorite team was, go ahead and search dubcc (oh wait, you probably did already)

you just assumed that NY was my favorite caus i'm from NY so you said they're the "new clippers" (which in return you got ethered) but i won't even tell you who it is caus ur jus gna hate on them like you do if it was ANY other team besides the Lakers, if i said detroit you'd say bandwaggon fan, if i said new jersey you'd say they suck, and so on and so forth

you're a fuckin JOKE...u can't even come up with a respectable response to my comments because its impossible for you, your brain would explode and your eyes would go dull from searching the internet for some1 else's words.

you're a clown, pussy, chump, faggot, loser and a retard all wrapped in one, even the self-proclaimed Kobe of the DubCC laughs at ur punk ass

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
Lakers win over Orlando, 102-87. Ronny Turiaf got some PT tonight. I have the game recorded, I'll watch it when I get home from work.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2006, 10:07:53 PM »
I want Bynum to play. >:(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #658 on: February 28, 2006, 10:10:46 PM »
D.Howard got dunked on by Odom ;D :raisetheroof:   

I want Bynum to play. >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #659 on: March 01, 2006, 09:24:17 AM »
OMG...Turiaf is GREAT. Anyone catch the game last night? This guy has a future and is really gunna help the Lakers in the front-court...