Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282852 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7815 on: March 30, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »
i'm startin to lean towards Mike Brown being the biggest flaw of our team...i will still wait till the end of the season to fully judge him, but as of now, he's shown flashes of both good and bad coaching. this last week has been really bad for him...i agree about him not playing sessions enough. shits whack as fuck. lets hope he can make adjustments...if he cant, he's done in this league. i also think there is something going on internally.

players dont respect him, its pretty blunt, kobe isnt going out publicly because hes not a kid anymore, but ims ure bynum would of went out on brown alot more if it wasnt for kobe prob telling him thats not the way to go.

its theres, bynum bitching saying hes gonna shoot another 3.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #7816 on: March 31, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
I've read a few articles which basically say bynum is on his last legs with the lakers because of the way he's been acting over the last 4-5 weeks. throwing up that 3 pointer was basically the last straw for mike brown and he benched him. laker management seem to be agreeing with mike browns actions so who knows, might see bynum in another uniform next year if this shit keeps up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #7817 on: March 31, 2012, 11:10:55 PM »
I've read a few articles which basically say bynum is on his last legs with the lakers because of the way he's been acting over the last 4-5 weeks. throwing up that 3 pointer was basically the last straw for mike brown and he benched him. laker management seem to be agreeing with mike browns actions so who knows, might see bynum in another uniform next year if this shit keeps up

no way...the buss family LOVE bynum. he is our future...we would get rid of mike brown WAY before we get rid of bynum. trust me.

The Watcher

« Reply #7818 on: April 01, 2012, 12:21:13 AM »
^ yeah its not just mike brown though, a lot of the lakers roster were annoyed with the way he's been acting in the locker room (apparently) so who knows

i'll try and find the articles on my iPad and post them here
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #7819 on: April 01, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
^ yeah its not just mike brown though, a lot of the lakers roster were annoyed with the way he's been acting in the locker room (apparently) so who knows

i'll try and find the articles on my iPad and post them here

dont believe everything u read....trust me, bynum is right up there with kobe as far as being beloved by the organization and untouchable in any trades.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7820 on: April 04, 2012, 04:26:24 PM »
bynum needs to fix his attitude, if he wants more touches, he should show that he can be efficient if he gets the ball.

i know he can, he's showed that. but i really do get frustrated when he doesnt kick it it out when he's triple, even when he's doubled and and theres a cutter that gets a clear lane to the basket and than bynum just jacks up a double teamed contested hook.

and bynum literally needs to work on his passes, its horrible how a nba caliber player can pass as bad as him this year.

how many times have u seen bynum this year lose the ball with a bad pass. i know ive seen a lot, esp those fast break full court passes and its way off, *massive face palm*

Sccit

« Reply #7821 on: April 04, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
bynum needs to fix his attitude, if he wants more touches, he should show that he can be efficient if he gets the ball.

i know he can, he's showed that. but i really do get frustrated when he doesnt kick it it out when he's triple, even when he's doubled and and theres a cutter that gets a clear lane to the basket and than bynum just jacks up a double teamed contested hook.

and bynum literally needs to work on his passes, its horrible how a nba caliber player can pass as bad as him this year.

how many times have u seen bynum this year lose the ball with a bad pass. i know ive seen a lot, esp those fast break full court passes and its way off, *massive face palm*

i think ur really underrating what bynum brings to the table...i've seen some great high-low passes from him to gasol this year.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7822 on: April 05, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »

i think ur really underrating what bynum brings to the table...i've seen some great high-low passes from him to gasol this year.

Those have been money, but not on outlet passes to the perimeter , or passes on the fast break, the fast break passes I can care less, he's a center, but on the outlet passes to the perimeter he needs to get that down as should any big
An to work that inside outside game

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7823 on: April 08, 2012, 04:41:39 AM »
Any info on if the 2012 1st rounder the Lakers get from the Mavs in exchange for Odom is lottery protected or not?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7824 on: April 10, 2012, 01:18:38 AM »
LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFAbSPwCxPs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hFAbSPwCxPs</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #7825 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:58 AM »
Bynum needs to calm down with his mean streak...dont want him losin' that edge, though

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7826 on: April 13, 2012, 12:16:04 AM »
 ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #7827 on: April 13, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
^lmao...dude is insane

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7828 on: April 13, 2012, 01:08:30 PM »
Sasha did it, y not me?

Remedy360

« Reply #7829 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ</a>

LOL, the kid can ball but dude comes off as a complete fuckin idiot.