Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282999 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7830 on: April 13, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »
::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ</a>

LOL, the kid can ball but dude comes off as a complete fuckin idiot.

i dunno about idiot...javale mcgee and demarcus cousins come off as idiots. bynum just comes off like he don't give a fuck.

Remedy360

« Reply #7831 on: April 13, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rwDluFZQmtQ</a>

i dunno about idiot...javale mcgee and demarcus cousins come off as idiots. bynum just comes off like he don't give a fuck.

He's not on that level..but he doesn't really come off as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Sccit

« Reply #7832 on: April 14, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »

He's not on that level..but he doesn't really come off as the sharpest tool in the shed.

i dunno, he always seemed smart with his game, to me.. i think his "fuck the world" antics are a bit over the top, but i wouldn't exactly call him stupid.

for the record, he was foolin around with steve blake on that last possession, he wasn't actually bein serious tryna get the ball and what not. came off pretty hilarious and awkward, but i wouldn't make anything of it.

Remedy360

« Reply #7833 on: April 14, 2012, 05:20:17 PM »

i dunno, he always seemed smart with his game, to me.. i think his "fuck the world" antics are a bit over the top, but i wouldn't exactly call him stupid.

for the record, he was foolin around with steve blake on that last possession, he wasn't actually bein serious tryna get the ball and what not. came off pretty hilarious and awkward, but i wouldn't make anything of it.

Just listening to him in interviews he sounds pretty dumb, and some of the on the court shit like taking his shirt off after the flagrant against JJ. I don't really give a shit and I like him a lot as a player, just an observation.

Sccit

« Reply #7834 on: April 15, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »
yea, i know what u mean...but like i said, it's more of a "i dont give a fuck" attitude, as opposed to not bein smart.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7835 on: April 16, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »

he's young but he's been in the league a very long time, it amazes me how he just doesnt adjust sometimes.

but than again he's massively improved, last 2 years it was way out to say bynum is the number 1 center in the league, now its not.

the gap between howard and bynum is closing, but it could of been closed much earlier had bynum been the "man" running the team.

howards post improvement that we've been waiting since draft day is non existent. compared to all the great bigs, he's just a hyped up defensive center, imo.

don't get me wrong hes was the best center in the league for the past 4 years, and i know its a bunch ifs and buts, but believe me had andrew had the opportunity to be the 1st option on a team he COULD OF done better. I'm not saying for sure but given that he's healthy hell yes.

footwork is MUCH better than dwight which leads to much better post game and having a better post move arsenal , much softer touch around the rim when they put up a layup, floater, or hook. and he can shoot, and not no forced type of big man shot or a bank. his J is natural, although i wouldn't want him to do that so often.

their both big, its just their athleticism, dwights alethcism leads to easier (not more) blocks,  and rebounds, and its easier for him to dunk which is a higher percentage shot than bynum. if it wasn't for bynum being fragile and getting injured, he could of definitely of been better given the opportunity.

but thats that, i was just never huge on dwight, i just diidnt see his game as being great. just a bunch of baby assists, if it weren't ppl babying the ball and giving him good looks, no way he could average that many points just him  creating his own shot, which IMO is very pathetic if ur considered one of the best.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #7836 on: April 16, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
^Bynum is currently much better than Dwight...if Bynum had a team built around him, he'd easily be averaging 25-15, if not more.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7837 on: April 17, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
^Bynum is a major nigger though.. the type of guy I could never be a fan of, no matter how good he is. Sooner or later his niggerness will hurt the Lakers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7838 on: April 17, 2012, 10:41:21 AM »
lol, cuz he doesn't prance around with a fake smile on his face ala shaq? Or cuz he doesn't dance in pregame warm ups? Which is it?

Remedy360

« Reply #7839 on: April 17, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
^Bynum is a major nigger though.. the type of guy I could never be a fan of, no matter how good he is. Sooner or later his niggerness will hurt the Lakers.

LMAO, you racist fuck. I still think he seems like a dumbass but I don't think he's a bad guy/teammate or anything like htat.

Sccit

« Reply #7840 on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:34 AM »
^did u hear the ABC telecast of the Dallas/Lakers game? the announcers were describing Bynum as a very bright young man, and noted that it was pretty awkward that a dude as smart as he is would be actin the way he is, with the immature antics and what not..........he's not "dumb". trust me.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7841 on: April 17, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »

LMAO, you racist fuck. I still think he seems like a dumbass but I don't think he's a bad guy/teammate or anything like htat.

lol bynum acting like a "nigga", cmon dude doesnt come off as an ignorant fool.

he's just very passive aggressive and holds things in too much, he just needs to communicate like a man and get over his pride.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7842 on: April 17, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »
Disregard 7even. He's from Germany. Why do you think his favorite player (Dirk) is a pure Aryan like himself?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7843 on: April 18, 2012, 03:13:26 AM »
LOL@guys taking my use of the term "nigger" seriously like that. Blacks aren't niggers in general, but just like there are nazis, rednecks, hicks and honkies among whites, there are niggers among blacks. My post was funny as fuck, don't trip.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7844 on: April 18, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »
LOL@guys taking my use of the term "nigger" seriously like that. Blacks aren't niggers in general, but just like there are nazis, rednecks, hicks and honkies among whites, there are niggers among blacks. My post was funny as fuck, don't trip.

yea i knew what you meant, but cmon bynum?

sheed is a nigga, GP is a nigga, JR is a nigga, Nate is a nigga, but bynum? lol thats like saying grant hill, duncan, or any other passive/ a bit white washed black player out there is acting a fool.

bynum aint no nigga like that.  but damn well sheed, GP, JR, Nate, and any other dumb nigga that doesnt have the dignity to act with manners in front of national television. i mean if its them than thats them, but sheed really confounded me, as even when he was older he'd still act like a dumbass nigga. but it maybe cuz of lack of education but cmon everyone grows up. i know people these days realistically are smarter, but their still giving "blacks" or their race they represent a bad name.

but cmon dude u swear bynum is a nigga like that. i mean them niggas have nigga moments, but they aint no full time ignorant niggas.

nigga is, what a nigga do