Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 283702 times)

The Watcher

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7845 on: April 19, 2012, 03:46:06 AM »
sometimes people over analyse shit way too much, the lakers just had a good win and he wanted to have a little fun, no big deal
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Remedy360

« Reply #7846 on: April 19, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »
LOL@guys taking my use of the term "nigger" seriously like that. Blacks aren't niggers in general, but just like there are nazis, rednecks, hicks and honkies among whites, there are niggers among blacks. My post was funny as fuck, don't trip.

yea i knew what you meant, but cmon bynum?

sheed is a nigga, GP is a nigga, JR is a nigga, Nate is a nigga, but bynum? lol thats like saying grant hill, duncan, or any other passive/ a bit white washed black player out there is acting a fool.

bynum aint no nigga like that.  but damn well sheed, GP, JR, Nate, and any other dumb nigga that doesnt have the dignity to act with manners in front of national television. i mean if its them than thats them, but sheed really confounded me, as even when he was older he'd still act like a dumbass nigga. but it maybe cuz of lack of education but cmon everyone grows up. i know people these days realistically are smarter, but their still giving "blacks" or their race they represent a bad name.

but cmon dude u swear bynum is a nigga like that. i mean them niggas have nigga moments, but they aint no full time ignorant niggas.

nigga is, what a nigga do

Gary Payton is not a "dumb nigga" and please do not mention him in the same sentence with Rasheed Wallace. Thanks.

Sccit

« Reply #7847 on: April 19, 2012, 12:44:20 PM »
LOL@guys taking my use of the term "nigger" seriously like that. Blacks aren't niggers in general, but just like there are nazis, rednecks, hicks and honkies among whites, there are niggers among blacks. My post was funny as fuck, don't trip.

yea i knew what you meant, but cmon bynum?

sheed is a nigga, GP is a nigga, JR is a nigga, Nate is a nigga, but bynum? lol thats like saying grant hill, duncan, or any other passive/ a bit white washed black player out there is acting a fool.

bynum aint no nigga like that.  but damn well sheed, GP, JR, Nate, and any other dumb nigga that doesnt have the dignity to act with manners in front of national television. i mean if its them than thats them, but sheed really confounded me, as even when he was older he'd still act like a dumbass nigga. but it maybe cuz of lack of education but cmon everyone grows up. i know people these days realistically are smarter, but their still giving "blacks" or their race they represent a bad name.

but cmon dude u swear bynum is a nigga like that. i mean them niggas have nigga moments, but they aint no full time ignorant niggas.

nigga is, what a nigga do

Gary Payton is not a "dumb nigga" and please do not mention him in the same sentence with Rasheed Wallace. Thanks.

i dont see where he called him "dumb"...i believe the term he was using was "niggerish"....i know what he means, even though that's racist as a mufucka LOL.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7848 on: April 19, 2012, 01:24:18 PM »
Y'all know what I mean by dumb, they act like ignorant fools, not saying its not funny or I don't like watching the act like that it is what it is.

But GP is a straight up ghetto ass nigga, and he does act ignorant at times. Comparable to sheed. Just not as dumb as sheed.

And what u go against sheed?? Ball don't lie bro

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Remedy360

« Reply #7849 on: April 19, 2012, 01:28:14 PM »
Y'all know what I mean by dumb, they act like ignorant fools, not saying its not funny or I don't like watching the act like that it is what it is.

But GP is a straight up ghetto ass nigga, and he does act ignorant at times. Comparable to sheed. Just not as dumb as sheed.

Haha Sheed could ball but dude was stupid as fuck. I'll never forget his "Heat won't win another game against us prediction". And GP is a really cool dude, met him at a Sonics game a while back. Yeah he was a shit talker, but that doesn't make you dumb.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7850 on: April 19, 2012, 02:48:52 PM »

Haha Sheed could ball but dude was stupid as fuck. I'll never forget his "Heat won't win another game against us prediction". And GP is a really cool dude, met him at a Sonics game a while back. Yeah he was a shit talker, but that doesn't make you dumb.

not dumb in a literal case, but he still got that hood in him. u know what i mean.

man i miss GP, GP on TNT/NBATV < everyone that is on that show and has been on that show.

GP, Webber, and Ahmad was the best combo ever. so funny they never should of split them up.

Sccit

« Reply #7851 on: April 19, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
GP on NBATV was the shit.... instead of firing boring squares like kevin mchale and eric snow, they fired the most entertaining persona they've ever had. then again, most white peeps were probably confused as shit watchin Webber and GP straight clownin back-n-forth on "Fan Night"....u see how quick Webber conformed back to Uncle Tom status once GP was gone? GP brought the ghetto out of Webber, which made for some classic material, but also musta pissed off them execs like a mufucka.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7852 on: April 19, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »
GP on NBATV was the shit.... instead of firing boring squares like kevin mchale and eric snow, they fired the most entertaining persona they've ever had. then again, most white peeps were probably confused as shit watchin Webber and GP straight clownin back-n-forth on "Fan Night"....u see how quick Webber conformed back to Uncle Tom status once GP was gone? GP brought the ghetto out of Webber, which made for some classic material, but also musta pissed off them execs like a mufucka.

honestly i watched NBA TV ALOT because of GP, he was funny as fuck, esp with him on the TNT shows with kenny and charles, lol dude straight clowned on kenny hard about the rings, and of course with charles having known was fucking butthurt.

Remedy360

« Reply #7853 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:56 PM »

Damn I didn't know he was fired..I thought he was just a random fill in like he would do on TNT sometimes.

Sccit

« Reply #7854 on: April 20, 2012, 03:25:55 AM »

Damn I didn't know he was fired..I thought he was just a random fill in like he would do on TNT sometimes.

naah, man...he did 1 full year of NBA TV and occasional fill-ins on TNT during that period. after 1 year, he was let go for bein' too ghetto LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7855 on: April 20, 2012, 10:57:36 AM »

naah, man...he did 1 full year of NBA TV and occasional fill-ins on TNT during that period. after 1 year, he was let go for bein' too ghetto LOL

ironic as hell, man i cant stand the dudes on nba tv these days, steve smith and dennis scott are ok, but the otehr dudes, hell no.

Remedy360

« Reply #7856 on: April 22, 2012, 02:04:20 PM »
LMAO @ Ron Artest, what an idiot. I'd probably be opposed to that under normal circumstances, I just hate the Thunder so much, and Harden has zero Seattle ties, so fuck him.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #7857 on: April 22, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
artest just cant give it up

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7858 on: April 22, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
LMAO @ Ron Artest, what an idiot. I'd probably be opposed to that under normal circumstances, I just hate the Thunder so much, and Harden has zero Seattle ties, so fuck him.

james haarden deserved it, he talks so much shit. and ron does not like the dude, in that away game when harden was jawing at kobe, ron ron and harden was having a shoving match (which obviously artest won)

lol there was no reason for harden to up to artest, in a sense he basically provoked it, he wanted to give hima gentle bump to make a fake "tough" guy statement, he should of known better.

i swear if ur gong to make a statement for your team that u didnt liek the last play and how artest was flaunting, go charge him, hit him hard, y go for a lil gentle foul? might as well not do it at all.

the pussiness of this newer generation of players is ridiculous. esp with all this fake "humble" shit that all the younger players have. what happened to the fierce "win at all cost" players like kobe, AI, shaq, KG, etc etc

the league is way too soft. sometimes i wish the NBA drops in its tv ratings/views so they can get the game alot more physical.

Remedy360

« Reply #7859 on: April 23, 2012, 12:59:02 AM »

james haarden deserved it, he talks so much shit. and ron does not like the dude, in that away game when harden was jawing at kobe, ron ron and harden was having a shoving match (which obviously artest won)

lol there was no reason for harden to up to artest, in a sense he basically provoked it, he wanted to give hima gentle bump to make a fake "tough" guy statement, he should of known better.

i swear if ur gong to make a statement for your team that u didnt liek the last play and how artest was flaunting, go charge him, hit him hard, y go for a lil gentle foul? might as well not do it at all.

the pussiness of this newer generation of players is ridiculous. esp with all this fake "humble" shit that all the younger players have. what happened to the fierce "win at all cost" players like kobe, AI, shaq, KG, etc etc

the league is way too soft. sometimes i wish the NBA drops in its tv ratings/views so they can get the game alot more physical.

I agree with most of what you said, but he gave the dude a concussion. I hate Harden personally, but you can't say that wasn't a cheap shot lol