Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284516 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #7875 on: May 19, 2012, 10:12:37 PM »
wow....i thought game 2 was bad. this shit is even worse. we were literally cruisin the whole way.

if we dont win the next 3 games, i dont ever wanna see gasol in a laker jersey again. that turnover at the end was reminiscent of blake's turnover at the end of game 2. FUCK THIS SHIT.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #7876 on: May 19, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
Durant is the best player in the league. I think thats our season right there, goodbye gasol, artest, barnes, sessions & blake. None of you will be on the team next year! A sad day for LA Basketball...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7877 on: May 19, 2012, 10:16:03 PM »
wow....i thought game 2 was bad. this shit is even worse. we were literally cruisin the whole way.

if we dont win the next 3 games, i dont ever wanna see gasol in a laker jersey again. that turnover at the end was reminiscent of blake's turnover at the end of game 2. FUCK THIS SHIT.

ya done son!

:D

Sccit

« Reply #7878 on: May 19, 2012, 10:22:09 PM »
Durant is the best player in the league. I think thats our season right there, goodbye gasol, artest, barnes, sessions & blake. None of you will be on the team next year! A sad day for LA Basketball...

shit is amazing...really is. we could be up 3-1 right now with just a lil bit of proper execution to close games. games 2 and 4 are some of the most heart breaking losses i've witnessed in my life.  :grumpy:

The Watcher

« Reply #7879 on: May 19, 2012, 10:25:46 PM »
i thought the lakers were gonna win right up until about 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter, then the thunder just took over

durant is cold blooded man, that 3 was the icing on the cake
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7880 on: May 19, 2012, 10:46:10 PM »
i know its done, but deep down in my heart, and in your hearts too, you still hope they win the series.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #7881 on: May 19, 2012, 10:51:39 PM »
i know its done, but deep down in my heart, and in your hearts too, you still hope they win the series.

yea, no shit......i mean, technically, if we woulda executed down the stretch in the last 3 games, we woulda beat them 3 straight....so it aint like we cant do it. we've just invested way too much energy into these bullshit losses, though. gasol has been amazingly weak in these past 2 playoffs. 10 points and 5 rebounds in 40 minutes? wtf?? jordan hill did better in 13 minutes. disgusting.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7882 on: May 19, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
i bet they blow the lakers up this off season and try to get Howard

The Watcher

« Reply #7883 on: May 19, 2012, 10:54:42 PM »
lakers had it right up until 1/2 way through the 4th quarter, after that it was pretty much a team effort in the loss

- gasol fucked up that pass
- artest didnt contest durant's 3 (although durant was like 3ft back, who can blame him)
- kobe was 1 of 9 in the 4th quarter (shooting yourself out of a slump in the 4th isn't a good move)

mike brown was trying to call plays for bynum but OKC pretty much had him swarmed whenever he touched the ball. once they worked that out, it was 'give the ball to kobe, everyone get out of the fucking way' time which also failed
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #7884 on: May 19, 2012, 10:58:26 PM »

lakers are going to stick with bynum, but gasol is gone and they are going to amnesty artest.  I think they are going to let sessions to to!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7885 on: May 19, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »
lakers had it right up until 1/2 way through the 4th quarter, after that it was pretty much a team effort in the loss

- gasol fucked up that pass
- artest didnt contest durant's 3 (although durant was like 3ft back, who can blame him)
- kobe was 1 of 9 in the 4th quarter (shooting yourself out of a slump in the 4th isn't a good move)

mike brown was trying to call plays for bynum but OKC pretty much had him swarmed whenever he touched the ball. once they worked that out, it was 'give the ball to kobe, everyone get out of the fucking way' time which also failed

mike brown is a horrible coach, he had plenty of oppurtinites in teh season and in the playoffs to adjust, and with that many chances and with a core of gasol, bynum, and kobe thats just pathetic.

our offesnse is so stagnant and predictable, i mean after the team figured out we we're using kobe as a decoy, we continue to use kobe as decoy even though the other team has figure our offense, like WHY?

i really dont get it, the offense has to have more ball movement, its ridiculous, we basically just take turns letting bynum and kobe go one on one most of the time. and bynum, is really late passing it out when he draws the double, which is beyond me

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7886 on: May 19, 2012, 11:14:28 PM »

lakers are going to stick with bynum, but gasol is gone and they are going to amnesty artest.  I think they are going to let sessions to to!
why stick with Bynum? he's gonna impode under pressure

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7887 on: May 20, 2012, 02:41:48 AM »
Yeah the Lakers were close and the series could have gone a different way. But let's be realistic here. OKC and Lakers are not on the same level right now. Lakers are pouring their hearts out, while OKC is pretty much cruising, making baskets whenever they want.

With that being said, terrible play by Gasol. 2nd year in a row where he disappeared in the play offs. Although Kobe also made that awful pass in the 2nd game so...all a consequence of them being level down from OKC.

Sccit

« Reply #7888 on: May 20, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »
Yeah the Lakers were close and the series could have gone a different way. But let's be realistic here. OKC and Lakers are not on the same level right now. Lakers are pouring their hearts out, while OKC is pretty much cruising, making baskets whenever they want.

With that being said, terrible play by Gasol. 2nd year in a row where he disappeared in the play offs. Although Kobe also made that awful pass in the 2nd game so...all a consequence of them being level down from OKC.

Sorry, but lakers at full strength are better than OKC... I mean If gasol plays like his normal self instead of like the 8th man off the bench, then this series is easily 3-1 in the lakers' favor

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7889 on: May 20, 2012, 11:04:52 AM »

Sorry, but lakers at full strength are better than OKC...

LMAO this dumbass will just never admit his team is fading

durant, westbrook and harden > kobe, gashole and bumknee