Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 277945 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2005, 10:57:09 AM »
and lol at you saying we're not real Laker fans ,you said that your other teams are the Clippers,celtics and like 5 other teams ::)

Don't worry about him, man. He's lost. Like Kwame.

LMAO...I'm lost, when you guys are SUPPOSED to be Laker fans and are calling Kwame a bust 8 games into the season(!!!) when he hasn't had any HORRIBLE games, just not any great ones yet...I can't wait until you will officially renounce your Laker-fan pass when the Lakers easily slide into the playoffs this season with the starting 5 of Chris, Kwame, Odom, Kobe, and Smush... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2005, 10:59:54 AM »
Kwame Brown's stats.

7/7 games, 28.1 mpg (lol), .396% from 2pts, .467% from FT, 6.1 rpg, 0.6 apg, 0.29 bpg, 2.71 tpg (damn!), 4.10 fpg (damn!)

Nothing to add. Samaki Walker's stats were better.

Where are these stats from, Kwames shooting 45% from the field...why are you hating anyways? Is there a reason, or do you just like to hate on a man when he's already down?...you fucking pessimist.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 11:06:11 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2005, 11:02:47 AM »
and lol at you saying we're not real Laker fans ,you said that your other teams are the Clippers,celtics and like 5 other teams ::)

Don't worry about him, man. He's lost. Like Kwame.

That's really good...I got nothing but love for the Clippers, my second team.
::)  --NIK in that "clippers are 3-0" thread  ..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=94285.msg982102#msg982102

LMFAO...What does that have to do with anything? I'm an LA resident, I root for LA teams...Lakers is different though. They are my MAIN team, other teams I like I'm just looking out for, not rooting for...You're a moronic piece of shit for tryna use that to say I'm not a Laker fan. Now I know why most of the Laker haters here respect me about 3,000 times more than they respect your goofy ass... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2005, 11:04:11 AM »
this guy shawves so many fucking points and kills the momentum..in the 1rst quarter Smush got to the paint handed the ball to Kwame and fumbled that shit and it was a T.O. knicks ball..and then he got an offence a rebound and he miss the put back,that shit didn't even hit the iron..

did you notice how phil called a time-out and started ripping on kwame for missing that put-back and that fumbled he had earlier? ;D  ..that's our phil!! 8)

Exactly. He's really embarassing, man. He just can't receive a pass. Shit man the ball is squirting out of his hands so often it ain't even funny. And it has nothing to do with the triangle. In the previous game Kobe gave him 3-4 great balls inside for the easy dunk and he didn't grab it. He was all alone. He's collecting almost 3 turnovers per game. I'm really worried about him. Parker, Bryant, George, Odom, Mihm. Wait another month and Phil will back to last year's rotation.

You piece of shit, do you not know about his injured thumb? He's been having trouble catching passes lately, THATS BEEN KNOWN. LMAO@You using that to hate on him... :'(

acbaylove

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2005, 11:56:19 AM »
Ok. So there's your world and Kwame's world where he is a beast. And the real world where he's a bust and Phil is starting to loose the faith in him. Keep living in your world. Bye.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2005, 12:22:54 PM »
Ok. So there's your world and Kwame's world where he is a beast. And the real world where he's a bust and Phil is starting to loose the faith in him. Keep living in your world. Bye.

When did I say he is a beast? You just proved to me that you are so much dumber than what I thought and haven't been listening to anything I've been saying...Either that, or it's true, you DONT speak english. KWAME IS NOT A BEAST, HE HAS POTENTIAL TO PLAY LIKE A BEAST. When Kwame gets the chance to relax, he'll be fine. It's important that we as "fans"(?) don't put him in a similar situation as when he was in Washington...And Phil never said ANYTHING about "starting to lose faith" in Kwame...Only an idiot loses faith 8 games into a season...PeACe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
BTW, Larry Brown who coached Lamar Odom when he was on the olympic team called Odom and Kobe "two of the best players in basketball."

LOL@Larry Brown showing love to Odom more than any Laker fan has ever done on this board... :-X

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2005, 03:26:09 PM »
Kwame has bein a bust for 5 years...

And listen to some sports Radio in L.A. and you'll change your mind about supporting the clippers..i used to be like you but then i started listening to Sports Radio and these fucking clipper fans would call up and talk shit about the Lakers,and that's when we were winning championships,now they're out of control..fuck the clippers..

ps

you make "Real" Laker Fans look Bad..listen to the Lakers post show on 570 and listen to the real Laker fans speak the truth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2005, 03:53:19 PM »
ey NIK..go to 1540 am' and listen to Dave Smith A "real" Lakers Fan and the Callers who are also real Lakers fans unlike your dumbass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2005, 05:05:28 PM »
Kwame has bein a bust for 5 years...

And listen to some sports Radio in L.A. and you'll change your mind about supporting the clippers..i used to be like you but then i started listening to Sports Radio and these fucking clipper fans would call up and talk shit about the Lakers,and that's when we were winning championships,now they're out of control..fuck the clippers..

ps

you make "Real" Laker Fans look Bad..listen to the Lakers post show on 570 and listen to the real Laker fans speak the truth

^^^LMFAO...This nerd actually follows the crowd and his opinion is swayed by listening to the radio. Listen, fruit-cup, I don't give a shit about any gay Clipper fans, the Clippers are a Los Angeles team, I'm from Los Angeles...It makes perfect sense for me to like them as a team. Especially since I like most of their players and see great potential in the way things are currently being handeled with that organization...You are just an immature little retard who Laker fans nor Laker haters can be proud of...Now shut the fuck up and go listen to your gay little talk radio...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2005, 05:06:11 PM »
ey NIK..go to 1540 am' and listen to Dave Smith A "real" Lakers Fan and the Callers who are also real Lakers fans unlike your dumbass

LOL. You fuckin' media-whore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2005, 05:22:49 PM »
You're an embarrassment to Laker fans..give up your card now.

You fucking think every player is good..lol...you compared K.Rush to kobe ::)

go kill yourself

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
You're an embarrassment to Laker fans..give up your card now.

You fucking think every player is good..lol...you compared K.Rush to kobe ::)

go kill yourself

I don't want to kill myself, talk radio said suicide was not the answer!! They also told me that Kareem Rush would be a future superstar and that you can't be a fan of the Lakers and like the Clippers at the same time...YAYYYY! :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2005, 05:31:45 PM »
If Lamar Was any good the Lakers would have a better record.. the Lakers only avg 74 PPG the Last 3 road games :grumpy:..Lamar doesn't help kobe,that's the bottom line,he doesn't help'em out..

LMAO...Another hater claiming to be a Laker fan. Lamar has been playing his role great, pulling in stats across the board every night. Larry Brown went as far as calling him one of the best players in the league after the Knick loss last night...Get your head out your ass and make some logical statements.

man,shut the fuck up, you're pathetic...turn on your radio and put t on 1540 am ..i'm not the only one saying this

why did the Lakers avg 74 ppg the Last 3 road games? b/c of Lamar!!  did kobe score 15 points when shaq was here? no!  he avg 26 ppg from 1999-2004

and 1 more thing..if i criticize a player on the Lakers i'm a hater and a fake Laker fan? ::) you're a fucking moron...i guess i'm hater b/c i want the Lakers to win..their's a reason we're 4-4 and set records for least points scored the last 3 road games

I don't care what morons on the radio say, I'll shit on all of them.

lol you must have no friends..in real life,Laker fans would lough at you for the stupid things you say...

And i listen to Local sports radio to hear what the "Laker fans" have to say,And you don;t know shit about dave Smith,he's a Lakers fan and he speaks the truth..you're just a moron,you're fucking blind..you'll be surprised how many people agree with me and Antonio..

like i said,you're an embarrassment to Lakers fans,and you'll get lough at in "Real Life" by Laker Fans

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2005, 05:32:39 PM »
No real Lakers Fan supports the Clippers and fallows and likes the celtics