Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278879 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2005, 10:26:34 AM »
Bosh mum on talk of contract

Chris Bosh yesterday again deflected any contract talk, saying he wants to see how things go this season before he figures out if Toronto is the place for him in the long term.

"If we play well and win, things will be taken care of," he said.   (LOL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT,HE'LL BE A LAKER IN 2007 8))

And what if the team only wins 10 games all season?

"It can't happen," Bosh replied with a steely stare. "It's not going to happen. That's impossible in my mind."

Bosh is signed with the Raptors through the 2006-2007 season.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1133304615986&call_pageid=969907729483&col=970081562040

PG:SMUSH PARKER
SG:KOBE
C:ANDREW BYNUM
PF:CHRIS BOSH
SF:LAMAR ODOM
 :o

Kobe would still have to jack up forty shots a game for the Lakers to have a chance because Bosh would be dominate.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

J Bananas

« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2005, 01:19:15 PM »
hmm I notice not alot of laker fans here talking about how Kobe jewed his way into OT towards their victory in Utah last night.

rik

« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2005, 02:01:15 PM »
the problem with that lakers is kobe is takin too many shots. Not only too many shots but a lot of bad shots. If Kobe would share the ball a Little more we would be a lot better. Look what they did in that first half against utah when they were sharing the ball. In the second half kobe was takin a lot of shot most of them bad ones and we gave up the lead.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
^^Exactly.
Kobe has to stop forcing shots. Everytime he does that, bad things happen.

acbaylove

« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2005, 02:42:55 PM »
the problem with that lakers is kobe is takin too many shots. Not only too many shots but a lot of bad shots. If Kobe would share the ball a Little more we would be a lot better. Look what they did in that first half against utah when they were sharing the ball. In the second half kobe was takin a lot of shot most of them bad ones and we gave up the lead.

The saddest truth is that if Kobe shoots like that, Lakers loose. If Kobe doesn't shoot, Lakers loose. We're fucked up. Against New Jersey Kobe did 1 point in OT. The other teammates combined made 3 shots, 4 points. Embarassing. It's not that the other teammates ain't getting the ball: it's more like other teammates are sharing the ball too much! When Odom makes 8 shots in 48 mins you can't blame Kobe. You gotta blame Odom. Same with the other guys.

rik

« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2005, 02:50:19 PM »
^ You got a point but its like Barkley said that the other players cant get in rhytnm because they dont get enough shots. You have to admit that Kobe is takin a lot of bad shots and forcing the issue. That is why Phil benched him for some of the third quarter. There is no reason he should be shootin a three in transition when you have a double digit lead. To me it seems that Kobe is tryin to score too much and he is makin a lot of stupid decisoins.

acbaylove

« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2005, 04:01:58 PM »
^ You got a point but its like Barkley said that the other players cant get in rhytnm because they dont get enough shots. You have to admit that Kobe is takin a lot of bad shots and forcing the issue. That is why Phil benched him for some of the third quarter. There is no reason he should be shootin a three in transition when you have a double digit lead. To me it seems that Kobe is tryin to score too much and he is makin a lot of stupid decisoins.

If you talk about the last game in particular, then i agree. But if you talk in general, i don't.
Kobe averaged 29.4 shots in the 8 games Lakers lost. He averaged 29.7 shots in the 6 games Lakers won.
It's not that if he shoots too much Lakers loose.
The problems is Odom having embarassing % from 2 and 3 points.
The problem is Brown averaging the same points of Cook.
The problems is we miss a 2nd scorer to take some pressure off Kobe.
That's the problem.

Doggystylin

« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2005, 04:04:49 PM »
I agree

rik

« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2005, 10:06:37 PM »
Fuck I can't beliveve they just lost this game against the T-Wolves they were leadin practically the whole game. Big fukin disapointment thats the same thing that happened last time they played. Fuck  >:(

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2005, 11:08:18 PM »
Fuck I can't beliveve they just lost this game against the T-Wolves they were leadin practically the whole game. Big fukin disapointment thats the same thing that happened last time they played. Fuck  >:(

Yeah I know. They were up 18 and still lost. >:( However the scoring was really balanced for once. Lamar & Smush actually had more points than Kobe. :o
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 11:09:57 PM by DLC »

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2005, 11:15:56 PM »
Lakers shoulda pulled off a win tonite..i thought it wud be a close game and with the Lakers up double figures there was nowhere to go but downhill...Odom had an all around good game but KG was unstoppable at the end..they gotta find a way to hold on to the lead

bobcats up next..shud be a good game..

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2005, 01:56:44 AM »

Yeah I know. They were up 18 and still lost. >:( However the scoring was really balanced for once. Lamar & Smush actually had more points than Kobe. :o

See? It doesnt necessary means W. Not at all.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2005, 03:06:23 AM »
Troy Hudson=Laker killer :boohoo:

Ever sinse the 2003 playoffs he's been killing the Lakers. :'(

wcsoldier

« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2005, 05:01:24 AM »
Where was the defense in the 4th quarter ? How many uncontested shots had Minnesota  ???

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2005, 08:30:56 AM »
Troy Hudson=Laker killer :boohoo:

Ever sinse the 2003 playoffs he's been killing the Lakers. :'(

at least he's not Reggie Miller... :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8