Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278856 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #270 on: December 13, 2005, 10:23:16 AM »
I just can't help but be reminded of how ridiculous 7even's sig is everytime I see it...As of this season and even career-wise:

[size=9]>[/size]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #271 on: December 13, 2005, 10:44:25 AM »
Quote it, moron. I've never said that.

Lakers are the team with the worse record out of the Pacific Division. Virtually out of the Play Offs. Brown is a bust. Clippers owns the Lakers.

Chemistry? They simply sucks except for Kobe.

Lamar Odom: 8 points in almost 47', 1-11 from 2pts, 0-4 from 3pts.
Trade him.

Without him (Kobe) they're a lottery team. Wait: they already are!

The truth will come to light no matter what we say.

^^Here you’re implying that the Lakers WILL fail, and you even make it seem as if it’s something you’re anticipating so that you can prove a point...All these posts are from THIS very thread when the Lakers were in a slump. That’s right, I didn’t even have to search through threads to expose you…If you still consider yourself a fan (and now act optimistic since they’re winning), then you are the worst fan ever. Period. A fan sticks by his team through thick and thin…You shit on the team through the thin and ride their dick when it’s thick…Know what I’m sayin? Anyways, after a few people said you were a Laker hater, you said you wouldn’t comment on the Lakers anymore, so what the fuck are you doing? Stick to your word, you don’t belong in this thread…PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2005, 10:46:54 AM »
Kwame's numbers: 6-6 fg 12 points 6 rebounds.
ok there not spectaculer, but considering he's coming off an injury, didn't start, and that this is Kwame Brown we're talking about... It pretty good.

Honestly, this isn't even half of what Kwame is capable of...It sickened me when "fans" wouldn't give Kwame a chance and gave up on him 5 games into the season...And this is a man playing in an extremely complex system who is KNOWN to be a slow learner. Give dude a chance, ESPECIALLY if you wanna consider yourself a Laker fan...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2005, 10:52:02 AM »
I don't like that Kwame hasn't developed a move in the post in the 5 years he's bein in the league :grumpy:

You don't know what you're saying. Kwame has moves in the posts, he's shown brilliance underneath in the past, he just gets lost trying to utilize his athleticism and talent a lot...

1 month later...

Where the fuck did those post moves come from? :o :o :o :o 8) 

LMAO.

acbaylove

« Reply #274 on: December 13, 2005, 11:11:32 AM »

Lakers are the team with the worse record out of the Pacific Division. Virtually out of the Play Offs. Brown is a bust. Clippers owns the Lakers.

Trade him.

^^Here you’re implying that the Lakers WILL fail, and you even make it seem as if it’s something you’re anticipating so that you can prove a point...All these posts are from THIS very thread when the Lakers were in a slump. That’s right, I didn’t even have to search through threads to expose you…If you still consider yourself a fan (and now act optimistic since they’re winning), then you are the worst fan ever. Period. A fan sticks by his team through thick and thin…You shit on the team through the thin and ride their dick when it’s thick…Know what I’m sayin? Anyways, after a few people said you were a Laker hater, you said you wouldn’t comment on the Lakers anymore, so what the fuck are you doing? Stick to your word, you don’t belong in this thread…PeACe

You ain't intelligent enought to understand what i imply in my posts, so don't even try that argument with me. I've never ever said Lakers will not make the Play Offs this year, and the quotes you reported reflects only me being mad at how bad they were actually playing, which was a fact for everybody except you. The only prediction i've made is the infamous "5 wins record in November with things going better starting from December". Made in october. So to say: "Lakers start winning, you're back on the bandwaggon again" when i was the one predicting them to win those games is stupid. Just like you. For real, man. Get off my dick. To quote Kurupt, you are more bitch than a bitch, bitch. Leave my dick in peace and go sucking Kwame's one. You lier.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #275 on: December 13, 2005, 02:43:17 PM »

Trade him.

You ain't intelligent enought to understand what i imply in my posts, so don't even try that argument with me. I've never ever said Lakers will not make the Play Offs this year, and the quotes you reported reflects only me being mad at how bad they were actually playing, which was a fact for everybody except you. The only prediction i've made is the infamous "5 wins record in November with things going better starting from December". Made in october. So to say: "Lakers start winning, you're back on the bandwaggon again" when i was the one predicting them to win those games is stupid. Just like you. For real, man. Get off my dick. To quote Kurupt, you are more bitch than a bitch, bitch. Leave my dick in peace and go sucking Kwame's one. You lier.

Everything you say is useless. A fan doesn't portray his team in a negetive sense the way you have in the past. A fan doesn't make comments such as the ones I quoted...You're pathetic if you don't see what I'm saying. In what ways did you support the Lakers when they were losing? It is so blatant and easy to see, you are a fucking fake...Unless you completely rethink the way you think, then you can forget being viewed as a Laker fan by me (and I'm sure a few other too)...Until then, keep your promise and shut ya dumbass up...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #276 on: December 13, 2005, 02:49:43 PM »
I just can't help but be reminded of how ridiculous 7even's sig is everytime I see it...As of this season and even career-wise:

[size=9]>[/size]

That's a shocker.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #277 on: December 13, 2005, 03:12:02 PM »

[size=9]>[/size]

That's a shocker.

Paul Pierce:
27 PPG
9 RPG
4.1 APG
1.50 SPG
FG% 49
FT% 81
3P% 43.5
MPG 39

Playoff Averages (in 37 games):
24.5 PPG
8.5 RPG
4.7 APG
1.78 SPG
FG% 41
3P% 30
MPG 42

Career Highlights
• Tallied 2,071 points in 2000-2001, becoming the first Celtic to clear the 2000 point mark since Larry Bird completed the feat in 1988
• Ranked eighth in NBA in points per game (25.3) in 2000-2001
• Became the first Celtics player to win the NBA's Player of the Month Award in 15 years in March 2001
• On 3/26, became the first Celtics player to win the NBA's Player of the Week award since Reggie Lewis in 1992
• Ranked second in the NBA in steals per game (2.08) in 1999-2000
• Participated in the Schick Rookie Challenge during the 2000 NBA All-Star Weekend
• A unanimous selection to the 1998-99 Schick All-Rookie First Team after leading the Celtics in three-pointers made (84, 10th in the   NBA) and attempted (204, 18th), three-point percentage (.412, 10th) and steals (1.71 spg, 19th)
• Ranked second among rookies in scoring (16.5 ppg), three-pointers made and attempted, three-point percentage, rebounds (6.4 rpg) and steals, fourth in blocked shots (1.04 bpg), fifth in assists (2.4 apg), sixth in double-doubles (3) and 10th in field-goal percentage (.439)
• Named Rookie of the Month for February 1999, leading the NBA with 2.73 spg, leading all rookies with 20.4 ppg and adding 7.1 rpg, 2.4 apg and 1.45 bpg
• Made his NBA debut, totaling 19 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 blocked shots, against the Toronto Raptors on 2/5/99
• Named First Team All-America by the AP after his junior season at Kansas in 1997-98 and was
• Appeared in 37 playoff games
• Lead the Celtics to the Eastern Conference Finals
• Honorable Mention All-America after his sophomore season
• Named MVP of the Big 12 Conference Tournament in both 1996-97 and 1997-98
• Shared Big Eight co-Freshman of the Year honors in 1995-96      

LeBron James
30 PPG
5.8 RPG
4.9 APG
1.53 SPG
FG% 48
FT% 80
3P% 34
MPG 41

Playoff Averages (in 0 games):
N/A

Career Highlights:
•  Named 2003-04 NBA Rookie of the Year becoming the first Cavalier and youngest player to ever receive the award
•  One of three rookies in NBA history to average at least 20 points, five rebounds and five assists in one season (O. Robertson, M. Jordan)
•  Scored a career-high 41 points versus New Jersey on March 27 while dishing out a career-high 13 assists

It's safe to say I'm more than right...You guys are giving LeBron way too much credit way too soon. To compare LeBron and Pierce is TOTALLY acceptable, and many will tell you Pierce is currently playing better...If people were to compare Pierce and Kobe, the conversation would be ALL laughs as to who's better...Remove that shit from your sig at once. I don't believe for a second LeBron could have done to Dallas what Kobe did last night...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #278 on: December 13, 2005, 04:00:57 PM »
ok there not spectaculer, but considering he's coming off an injury, didn't start, and that this is Kwame Brown we're talking about... It pretty good.

Honestly, this isn't even half of what Kwame is capable of...It sickened me when "fans" wouldn't give Kwame a chance and gave up on him 5 games into the season...And this is a man playing in an extremely complex system who is KNOWN to be a slow learner. Give dude a chance, ESPECIALLY if you wanna consider yourself a Laker fan...
You are getting emotional homie. I never implyed this was all he can do. But for someone who has been struggling as much as kwame, got injuryed and then got his starting role taken away from him, and posted the above stats in his first game back, those are good numbers. When I say "this is Kwame Brown we're talking about" it's more a reflection on his present then his future. I'm just surprised he did this so early ie. first game back.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »

You are getting emotional homie. I never implyed this was all he can do. But for someone who has been struggling as much as kwame, got injuryed and then got his starting role taken away from him, and posted the above stats in his first game back, those are good numbers. When I say "this is Kwame Brown we're talking about" it's more a reflection on his present then his future. I'm just surprised he did this so early ie. first game back.

Emotional? Naah...Just believe what I say when I first say it. Kwame will be a factor for us.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2005, 06:11:59 PM »
I don't like that Kwame hasn't developed a move in the post in the 5 years he's bein in the league :grumpy:

You don't know what you're saying. Kwame has moves in the posts, he's shown brilliance underneath in the past, he just gets lost trying to utilize his athleticism and talent a lot...

1 month later...

LMAO.

You're such a fucking moron...It's still a fact that it took Kwame 5 years too develope some moves..So wy are you loughing?, there's a rerason the  wizards traded him.Last night was the first time i seen Kwame look like a real big man,which is why i use this ---> :o :o

And yesturday still doesn't prove that he's become a solid role player.he has too the shit every game.

And stop embarrassing Laker fans with your stupid S.Kemp will  help the Lakers threads :grumpy:

acbaylove

« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2005, 10:49:39 AM »
Everything you say is useless. A fan doesn't portray his team in a negetive sense the way you have in the past.
Coming from the guy who made a topic entitled "Lakers sucks"

A fan doesn't make comments such as the ones I quoted...
Actually you wrote the perfect definition of a "dickrider", and you're a great one. A true fan can see positive aspects and negative aspects, he can recognize a bust from a beast, he can be realistic enought to predict 5 wins instead of 9+, and optimistic enought to predict "things going better starting from december", he can blame his own heroes if he has to (included Kobe), he can recognize another team being stronger than his favourite one if that's the truth, etc.. You ain't that kind of "fan". You're more a dickrider. Brown traded to L.A.? First reaction: damn, horrible trade. After 2 days it's: "wow! Brown will play like a beast!" just cause Phil said so. This isn't a fan. This is just a dickrider. A fan is someone who (like you) didn't like that trade and who doesn't dickride that player just cause he got signed by the Lakers. A true fan is someone who will recognize Brown's improvement if he'll see it, but only when/if he'll see it, and not cause Phil made a positive comment about the trade in the summer. But you just can't understand this shit. Go ahead with your "Rush MVP" and "Brown will be a beast", "Odom better than Pippen", "Kobe better than Jordan" and "Kemp could help us a lot", "Blount better than..", "with Bosh we're the best team in the NBA", etc.. You looks pathetic.

You're pathetic if you don't see what I'm saying.
No, i'm a normal guy. You are the pathetic desperate dickrider one.

In what ways did you support the Lakers when they were losing?
In the same way you've never admitted why we were loosing. I supported them by predicting 5 wins in November "with things going better starting from December", so by admitting them problems initially but being more optimistic about the future. I supported them by NEVER saying Lakers will not make the playoffs. I supported them by talking about the real problems of them Lakers and not by dissing other fans trying to defend the Lakers when nothing could defend them. You support a loosing team by being real, not by dickriding them like you and by dissing all the people who're just trying to figure out WHY they are loosing.

It is so blatant and easy to see, you are a fucking fake...Unless you completely rethink the way you think, then you can forget being viewed as a Laker fan by me (and I'm sure a few other too)...Until then, keep your promise and shut ya dumbass up...PeACe
Actually i replied to give Lakers props, but you were on my dick once again. The problem is that you love my dick, man. But i don't like you. Face it. I fuck females.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #282 on: December 14, 2005, 10:53:29 AM »

1 month later...

LMAO.

You're such a fucking moron...It's still a fact that it took Kwame 5 years too develope some moves..So wy are you loughing?, there's a rerason the  wizards traded him.Last night was the first time i seen Kwame look like a real big man,which is why i use this ---> :o :o

And yesturday still doesn't prove that he's become a solid role player.he has too the shit every game.

And stop embarrassing Laker fans with your stupid S.Kemp will  help the Lakers threads :grumpy:

LMAO. Once again, completely missing the point like a dumbass...a month ago when I told you Kwame Brown had EXCELLENT post moves and that he just wasn't good at utilizing them all the time, you completely shot it down and claimed Kwame was worthless and was incapable of any moves...A month later, Kwame shows the post moves I was informing you about, yet you still say "OMG! I DIDNT KNOW KWAME COULD DO THAT AND I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD POST MOVES!  :o :o :o"...You're retarded man. You don't even understand what everyone means when they say Kwame is very skilled and capable of playing like a beast, you only see the fact that he's put forth lack-luster performances, but completely disregard that he is already fitting in nicely as a roll player (and if lives up to full potential) may one day be amazing...Now shut the fuck up, you incompetent idiot and stop bringng up shit from other threads because you have nothing useful to say... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2005, 11:22:49 AM »
Coming from the guy who made a topic entitled "Lakers sucks"

I made the thread not the first week of the season, not the first month of the season, not even the first half of the season... I made it when it was obvious what the team had become...When they showed that they had given up, that's when I made the thread...It's not like they were just in a slump and I made that thread. You completely don't get it...Go back and read that thread and see how much love and optimism I put forth in them with that very thread...Something I could never picture you doing.

Actually you wrote the perfect definition of a "dickrider", and you're a great one. A true fan can see positive aspects and negative aspects, he can recognize a bust from a beast, he can be realistic enought to predict 5 wins instead of 9+, and optimistic enought to predict "things going better starting from december", he can blame his own heroes if he has to (included Kobe), he can recognize another team being stronger than his favourite one if that's the truth, etc.. You ain't that kind of "fan". You're more a dickrider. Brown traded to L.A.? First reaction: damn, horrible trade. After 2 days it's: "wow! Brown will play like a beast!" just cause Phil said so. This isn't a fan. This is just a dickrider. A fan is someone who (like you) didn't like that trade and who doesn't dickride that player just cause he got signed by the Lakers. A true fan is someone who will recognize Brown's improvement if he'll see it, but only when/if he'll see it, and not cause Phil made a positive comment about the trade in the summer. But you just can't understand this shit. Go ahead with your "Rush MVP" and "Brown will be a beast", "Odom better than Pippen", "Kobe better than Jordan" and "Kemp could help us a lot", "Blount better than..", "with Bosh we're the best team in the NBA", etc.. You looks pathetic.

Again, missing the point. Do you really speak english or is it so broken that nothing I say really gets through to you? When Kwame came to LA, I said I didn't like the trade...I never said I HATED the trade, you're just making shit up now. After stating I didn't like the trade, I never shitted on Kwame. Once he came to LA, I put my faith in him, I gave him the chance he needed like a fan should...I'm still giving him that chance, because he's only played 10 games for us. You, on the other hand, take a good look at yourself...Right away, you talked shit about Kwame, said he's a bust, said the Lakers look like they're missing the playoffs...Can you honestly picture anyone within the Laker organization saying those things? HELL NO...If someone like Kareem or Magic or Jerry Buss said Kwame was a bust, holy shit, how gay would that be?...That's why I don't consider you a Laker. I consider myself a Laker fan at heart...You are not a fan, you don't have what it takes. You don't understand optimism and faith. When a fellow fan shows faith, you shoot it down as foolishness...That's not how a fan reacts...When did you give Kwame a chance? When did you give the Lakers a chance? Their first slump of the season, you were already riding them...You need to learn a thing or two before you speak.

No, i'm a normal guy. You are the pathetic desperate dickrider one.

Show me how I dickride? Quote me, PLEASE. Showing faith and saying I believe Kwame will be good as the season progresses is not dickriding...You, on the other hand, you're not even a Laker fan...You're a fucking Kobe fan, it's crystal clear to anyone who fuckin' posts here. But if you're gunna make claims, back it up...

In the same way you've never admitted why we were loosing. I supported them by predicting 5 wins in November "with things going better starting from December", so by admitting them problems initially but being more optimistic about the future. I supported them by NEVER saying Lakers will not make the playoffs. I supported them by talking about the real problems of them Lakers and not by dissing other fans trying to defend the Lakers when nothing could defend them. You support a loosing team by being real, not by dickriding them like you and by dissing all the people who're just trying to figure out WHY they are loosing.

I said they were playing good when they were losing? LMAO...Please don't tell me you're really that dumb. I knew why they were playing like shit and that was due to the fact that everyone was lost, nothing gelled, the chemistry wasn't flowing, the players were unsure of their role...I stated it numerous times and stated that they would begin winning once they pick it up. I stated it would take time for them to flourish...You, on the other hand, resorted to bashing them, requesting trades, saying "trade Odom", "Kwame is a bust", "fire Kupchak", etc...NOT EVEN GIVING THEM A CHANCE. Do I still have to explain, or do you get it yet?

Actually i replied to give Lakers props, but you were on my dick once again. The problem is that you love my dick, man. But i don't like you. Face it. I fuck females.

Yea, you gave the Lakers props cuz they were winning...When they were losing, you were giving orders to trade Lamar and fire Mitch...Once they win though, Lamar can stay... ::)

Get what I'm saying and just stop it...Next time the Lakers go on a slump, I don't wanna see you talking shit about the players and staff. I don't wanna see you give up hope, I don't wanna see you saying "You'll see what I mean soon"...I want you to say "I hope you prove me wrong", "I hope Bosh WILL make us contenders", "I hope Kwame does pick up his play"...You're the opposite. Get it yet? Here's another example...2 years ago, when the Lakers faced the Spurs in the Western Conference semi-finals and were down 0-2. Jake then made a thread congratulating the Spurs for their championship....I got so furious, I called him out big time on it, even when the Lakers WERE down 0-2 and it was almost a sure thing the Spurs would advance...What happened? The Lakers went on to win the next 4 games. Jake appoligized...Now it's your turn.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2005, 02:48:58 PM »
whoever thinks the lakers are a playoff team must be kidding themselves, lakers are no where near this
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?