Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278994 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2005, 10:54:29 AM »
Lakers obviously played SHITTY and still almost came up with the win...What does that tell you? Also, not only did they play shitty, but the game was called horribly in Houstons favor. There was a sequence where David Wesley discontinued his dribble TWICE in a row (the second time was so blatant that a blind whore coulda called it)...Now, I honestly believe the ref who missed the call needs a huge fine for that one, because as the broadcasters were saying in shock "this is ridiculous...Missing the hard calls is understandable, but the OBVIOUS ones, you GOTTA make"...That's not even an excuse though, because this shoulda easily been a Laker victory, even with bad refs...I just don't feel much disappointment from this loss. They just won 6 outta their last 7, they went 5-1 on a long/hard road trip, and they barely lost. On top of that, I saw an amazing clutch play by Kwame Brown that gave me even more faith in him....We got Dallas, Orlando, and then it's time to bring on Miami...Can't wait.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2005, 11:09:59 AM »
Can someone describe the sequence of what happened at the end of Sunday's game? I was at work and was listening to it on the radio on the way home. I almost crashed on the 605 when I heard the announcer state that mcgrady hit the last shot.

I don't know what it is about Sunday home games, the Lakers seem to have trouble focusing.

I'm not worried though, this loss will bring them back to reality and make them realize they must take every opponent seriously and that they cannot afford to let up on the intensity for even one second. It takes heartbreaking losses like this to teach that lesson. There's no doubt Phil is letting them know that.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #302 on: December 20, 2005, 09:33:19 PM »
Kobe Bryant has 59 points at the end of the 3rd quarter!!! Lakers up by 30 against Dallas!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I wish I was at home watching this instead of at work

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #303 on: December 20, 2005, 09:34:05 PM »
Kobe Bryant has 59 points at the end of the 3rd quarter!!! Lakers up by 30 against Dallas!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I wish I was at home watching this instead of at work

Doggystylin

« Reply #304 on: December 20, 2005, 09:35:04 PM »
jesus christ, lakers vs dallas and kobe has more points than the whole dallas team by the end of the qtr

Kobe - 62
Dallas - 61

lol, this is insaaannee, kobe is just making dallas look silly

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: December 20, 2005, 10:01:27 PM »
62 points?

:o :o :o :o

In just 3 quarters at that.

You'd have to be braindead to not at least consider Kobe Bryant for MVP, if Lakers keep up their play, which I believe we will.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #306 on: December 20, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
62 points?

In just 3 quarters at that.

You'd have to be braindead to not at least consider Kobe Bryant for MVP, if Lakers keep up their play, which I believe we will.
:waits for some Laker hater to call Kobe a hogger:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #307 on: December 20, 2005, 10:47:16 PM »
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I can't beilive I missed this game.

wcsoldier

« Reply #308 on: December 20, 2005, 11:21:30 PM »
His old record was made in 3 QTRS too (56 against Memphis)  :o

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: December 21, 2005, 04:44:33 AM »
hahahha  fuck 7 even and his bitch ass Mavs ;D  Kobe owns the Mavs ;D ... The mavs got a good ol fashion ass whoopin Last night :laugh:

lol @ every johnson getting ejected & Dirk getting Smacked by kobe & getting a black eye and the mavs getting mad and hitting kobe in the face ::) fucking fags!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Phil said that he's seen Jordan have some 60 point games but never in 3 quarters like kobe 8) :rock: :banana:

And all these LeBRONZE dick ryders need too shut the fuck up...Great players like kobe always do something to seperate them selfs from the other so called great players..

And that's what kobe has done...he shut down  ..ray allen,vince carter,M.Redd...& scored 62 points in 3 quarters last night 8)

When kobe scores 50 + points (or 62 like last night ;D) the Lakers always have a 20 + point lead going in too the 4rth quarter.

When Lebron scores 50 + the cavs LOSE & it takes him 4 quarters to get 50 + points :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D

Has Lebron ever scored 56 points in 3 quarters like kobe did against the Grizz a couple of years ago? NO!!!

Has Lebron ever scored 62 points in 3 quarters like kobe did last night? NO

Lebron will NEVER have the games/Clutch plays that kobe has had in his career..not just in the regular season but in the Playoffs..people just need to deal with it..he'll never be on kobes level..that's just the way it is. 8)

**Starts listening to "Triville-Neva Eva"** ;D 8)  http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2S3OLWXGU4Q7L10GGGSD5D8VZ0 <---"Triville-Neva Eva"

lol @ 7 even saying that kobe wont be scoring 50 points in 3 quarters like he did a couple years ago ::)  fucking hater/dumb Euro.

7 even is so fucking owned..must suck too see your team get an ass whoopin like that ;D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 04:46:21 AM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2005, 04:52:06 AM »
And Kobe Broke Shaqs record for most points scored in a game..

Shaq scored 61 points against a piece of shit clipper team years ago

and kobe scored 62 points against the mavs Last night 8) 

acbaylove

« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2005, 06:37:15 AM »
Speechless. :-X

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: December 22, 2005, 02:03:59 AM »
we fucking witness history the other night..Kobe is the only player in NBA History to score 62 points in 3 quarters :o 8)  that shit is fuckng crazy.

And lol @ fatboy acting like a goofy ass,retard when ask about kobe's 62 points..He was chewing gum with that fat mouth opening & closing ,saying "it was impresive,it was impresive"  ..You could tell he was buthurt that kobe broke his record for most points scored in  a game. ;D

rik

« Reply #313 on: December 22, 2005, 12:10:04 PM »
Kobe Bryant bitches!

rik

« Reply #314 on: December 22, 2005, 08:03:32 PM »
anybody got the video from last season where kobe is dunking on howard i believe from the orlando magic