Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278952 times)

rik

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #360 on: January 05, 2006, 09:21:05 PM »
Shit it's not that hard to understand. Kobe was 25-26 years old, and wanted the biggest contract possible. Shaq was much older, at the end of his career and he wasn't known for being an hard worker at pratice, so it was pretty realistic to predict him out of shape after the big contract (guess what? he's out of shape!), and he wanted the biggest contract possible. Phil wanted an unreal contract, more than the double of the other most paid coach in the League. In a situation like this one Kobe's influence was 0. Phil's influence was 0. Shaq's influence was 0. It was just all about the benjamins. And Buss made the right decision with Kobe and Shaq.
Thank You. Muthafukas keep talking shit saying it's all Kobe like if they were actually there and in the middle of eveything. The fact of the matter is that nobody but the Laker organization knows what happened so everyone else needs to shut the fuck up and stop acting like you know what the fuck is really going on.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 09:23:23 PM by rik »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #361 on: January 06, 2006, 02:21:44 AM »
Shaq got traded b/c he became a cancer...you don't yell @ The GREAT Dr.Buss..what the fuck is wrong with that faggot?..

O'Neal talked about his desired extension in interviews before the exhibition opener Tuesday against Golden State. Then, in the third quarter of the game, after he made six straight shots, scored 14 points and emphatically rejected a shot by Golden State's Mike Dunleavy, O'Neal turned to the Lakers bench and yelled, "Now you gonna pay me?"

Owner Jerry Buss was seated on the other side of the court, however. A short time later, as O'Neal was on the bench during a timeout, he turned to reporters seated courtside and mouthed the words, "Pay me."

Before the game the next night, O'Neal saw reporters in the hallway outside the locker room, rubbed his fingers together in a money-counting gesture and shouted out, "Show me the money! Show me the money!"

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck/oct03/176576.asp

Shaq actually yelled "Now you gonna pay me muthafucka?" but they are not going to print that..gotta keep it Rated PG

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #362 on: January 06, 2006, 05:55:37 AM »

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 05:57:17 AM by h cottie »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #363 on: January 06, 2006, 10:05:31 AM »
^^LMAO, wtf are those for?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #364 on: January 06, 2006, 11:28:49 AM »
The Lakers will return to form tonight vs Philly.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

rik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #366 on: January 06, 2006, 02:18:22 PM »
The Lakers will return to form tonight vs Philly.

I agree...

acbaylove

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »
^^...Yea, and he gained all his weight back for this season...LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #369 on: January 06, 2006, 04:25:33 PM »
Using the BMI for sportsmen is insanely stupid. The BMI doesnt make no difference between muscle and fat... so Artest is a fatass according to the BMI. Well, newsflash, he isnt. He got mad muscle.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2006, 05:10:54 PM »
Even LeBron admits you have to Win Championships to be considered a Great Player 8)

"When I think about the best players in the league, I think of the guys who've won championships, guys like Tim Duncan, Kobe and Shaq. Of all of them, I like Kobe. His knowledge of the game and his killer instinct are what make him so tough. He's great with the ball and without the ball, and the things he can do offensively are kind of unbelievable. I don't think I have an instinct like Kobe, where I just want to kill everybody. But I do want to be the best player on the court every time I step out there."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=broussard_chris&id=2278847

So all you LeBron Dick Ryders need to let that man win a championship before you put him up there with Kobe & all the other great players in NBA History. 8)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 05:14:16 PM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

acbaylove

« Reply #371 on: January 06, 2006, 05:47:51 PM »
Finally! Thank LeBron.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #372 on: January 06, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »
^^LMAO, wtf are those for?

lol no particular reason..i saw the thread comin to a stale so i figured i'd lighten it up a bit.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #373 on: January 06, 2006, 08:49:10 PM »
Finally! Thank LeBron.

LOL, seriously...

rik

« Reply #374 on: January 06, 2006, 11:43:02 PM »
Wow what a game by the Lakers tonight! Kobe and Smush going a combined 12 for 12 from the three point mark  :o pretty impressive. I was hoping Kobe would drop 50 tonight but either way it was a great game by the whole team.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 11:45:58 PM by rik »