Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 279057 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #375 on: January 07, 2006, 12:12:38 AM »
How do you like them apples?
The Lakers had a higher % in 3 pointers then FT. :laugh:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #376 on: January 07, 2006, 01:02:39 AM »
Props to Smush Parker for his career high 24 pts 8)  (He's had 2 Career high's this season,,Hmm,,I wonder if kobe had anything to do with it"..fuck the Haters!!)

Props to Lamar Odom for his career high 12 assist 8)

And Kobe Bean Bryant...48 pts!! ;D   Kobe now has the most 40 point games in the NBA this season, He's now leading the NBA in Scoring and  Kobe now has ..like..48 career 40 point games 8)

The Lakers had a season high for points scored in the 1st half and for a Game (119) 8)

What i liked about the game is that it was a BLOW OUT going in to the 4th quarter,,kobe had to come back to the game real quick to put the final nails in the couffin b/c the bench was slippin a little bit but we got it done....Lakers won by 26 points 8)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:05:45 AM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

acbaylove

« Reply #377 on: January 07, 2006, 03:19:05 AM »
WOW!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #378 on: January 07, 2006, 11:51:30 PM »
Won again 8)
Fuck the clippers. They will always be the Lakers' bitch.

acbaylove

WestCoasta

« Reply #380 on: January 08, 2006, 01:13:48 AM »
 :rock:

wcsoldier

« Reply #381 on: January 08, 2006, 03:45:24 AM »
This is what happened when you suspended Kobe :grumpy: 50 pts AND 8 assists (with 8 rbds too). Plus last 2 games showed (AGAIN) when Mihm is allowed to play by the refs he's a very consistent center

acbaylove

« Reply #382 on: January 08, 2006, 04:30:11 AM »
This is what happened when you suspended Kobe :grumpy: 50 pts AND 8 assists (with 8 rbds too). Plus last 2 games showed (AGAIN) when Mihm is allowed to play by the refs he's a very consistent center

Well he's our best (and only) real center, so he's "pretty" important for us, so yeah. He needs to stay out of foul troubles and the refs needs go give him a break with all them stupid calls.

ecrazy

« Reply #383 on: January 08, 2006, 12:07:33 PM »
The Game should have gone to Overtime, oh well, props to kobe though, next time though, it will be a different story

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #384 on: January 08, 2006, 08:26:03 PM »
LOL...I was at the game last night. It was a great game, especially for Kobe. LOL@anyone who claims Clipper home games get more support. Almost half the building was chanting Kobe when he hit them 3's. I know for damn sure that you don't hear half the building rooting for the Clippers when it's a Laker home game vs. the Clippers...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #385 on: January 09, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »
LOL...I was at the game last night. It was a great game, especially for Kobe. LOL@anyone who claims Clipper home games get more support. Almost half the building was chanting Kobe when he hit them 3's. I know for damn sure that you don't hear half the building rooting for the Clippers when it's a Laker home game vs. the Clippers...

I was at the car show that night, next door at the convention center. I wish I could have gone to the game, but I taped it and watched it yesterday. I haven't been to a game in a while. How were the seats?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #386 on: January 09, 2006, 11:29:37 AM »

I was at the car show that night, next door at the convention center. I wish I could have gone to the game, but I taped it and watched it yesterday. I haven't been to a game in a while. How were the seats?

The seats were really good. Close to the action and everything. It's fun sittng close, because you can see everything in detail. The way Kobe acts on the court in person looks so much different. He basically controls the game, emotionally, verbally, physically. Everyone, even the other team, plays according to Kobe...That's another reason why he's so great. If you sit up close, you can see the emotions in the players, it's pretty cool actually...Sasha has some funny ass facial expressions.

acbaylove

« Reply #387 on: January 09, 2006, 02:00:12 PM »
Sasha has some funny ass facial expressions.

Hell yeah. Sasha is a real funny dude, man. I've personally met him a couple of times here in Italy, he's really cool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #388 on: January 09, 2006, 02:06:16 PM »
LOL. Yea. I actually feel like I can tell how he is as a person just by seeing him play.

acbaylove

« Reply #389 on: January 09, 2006, 02:18:40 PM »
You can't believe how crazy he went when he got drafted by the Lakers. He was expecting to be selected in the late 2nd round, but being so young and being European, he was probably expecting to get drafted by a wack team and to stay in Europe, like it happens with a lot of players those days. Instead he got drafted by the Lakers, and he chosed to go to the States to play his cards. He was happy as fuck.