Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278968 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #510 on: January 31, 2006, 07:06:52 PM »
Nice W In NY tonight.
33 point win. :o :o Too bad it was against a terrible team. But in the end a win is a win.

Bynum with 16. 8) It baffles me why Phil Jackson doesn't play him 10 minutes a game.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #511 on: January 31, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »
Knicks are just playin completely shitty basketball.
They need to get their fuckin shit together.
 Kobe 7-17 FG 23-26 FT  i mean thats just fuckin ridiculous!!!!!!!!

anyone got video of Nasty Nate Robinson's dunk at the end of the game? i'd really appreciate it

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #512 on: January 31, 2006, 09:38:50 PM »
All I can say is wow...Bynum 7-7 FGs, 4 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 1 Steal in 12 minutes...He's going to be a BEAST.

acbaylove

« Reply #513 on: February 01, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »
Bynum had 16 points in 12 mins.
Odom had 11 points in 30 mins.
Brown has 7 points in 30 mins.

Nik you know what i'm talking about.. i can't accept it no more! I mean they're defending very well, ok, but we can't win against strong teams with Kobe making 81!

wcsoldier

« Reply #514 on: February 01, 2006, 04:08:01 AM »

Nik you know what i'm talking about.. i can't accept it no more! I mean they're defending very well, ok, but we can't win against strong teams with Kobe making 81!
We just need a second scorer with 18-19 ppg. It would take a lot of pressure on Lamar off and he would be able to focus even more on rbs, assists... and I'm sure he would score the same amount of points. Lamar was said as the main factor of the Lakers success (of course we all know Kobe was going to do his things)  and he simply can't assume this role score wise . It's just about mentality wackness not skills. Back to scoring we can't afford our 2nd scorer has lots of 10 or less pts games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #515 on: February 01, 2006, 02:38:17 PM »

You can forget about Kwame currently bringin' in a consistant offence. I rather depend on Cook for offence. However, Odom is my main concern...He really stepped it down these last few weeks, I really hope he steps it back up and gets out of this slump really soon. With that being said, Mihm is doing excellent, he's even stepped up as our second scoring option! Man, I can't wait until Bynum develops...Mihm & Bynum will be awesome in the front court for us in the near future...I'm pretty excited. I predicted a better second half of the season, with the Lakers finally settling in and recognizing their spots for the most part...Lets see how it plays out...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #516 on: February 01, 2006, 02:48:29 PM »
Anyone know what happened to the poster known as "Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!!"??...LOL. He seems to have disappeared. He didn't even come on here to comment on Kobe's 81...Pretty weird.

acbaylove

« Reply #517 on: February 01, 2006, 03:50:22 PM »

You can forget about Kwame currently bringin' in a consistant offence. I rather depend on Cook for offence. However, Odom is my main concern...He really stepped it down these last few weeks, I really hope he steps it back up and gets out of this slump really soon. With that being said, Mihm is doing excellent, he's even stepped up as our second scoring option! Man, I can't wait until Bynum develops...Mihm & Bynum will be awesome in the front court for us in the near future...I'm pretty excited. I predicted a better second half of the season, with the Lakers finally settling in and recognizing their spots for the most part...Lets see how it plays out...PeACe

We can only improve.

wcsoldier

« Reply #518 on: February 02, 2006, 01:05:20 AM »
We talked about offense lately, but what about bring our defense back? Lol at Pacers scoring 105. We have given 100+pts games on a regular basis for 7-8 games. Of course we have scored a lot more but outside some 4th quarters (against Toronto or the Warriors) our defense was wack (lots of easy baskets). I prefer a type of game in which we shut offense opposite team down, coz it's playoff style.

K A I N

« Reply #519 on: February 02, 2006, 05:11:50 AM »
We talked about offense lately, but what about bring our defense back? Lol at Pacers scoring 105. We have given 100+pts games on a regular basis for 7-8 games. Of course we have scored a lot more but outside some 4th quarters (against Toronto or the Warriors) our defense was wack (lots of easy baskets). I prefer a type of game in which we shut offense opposite team down, coz it's playoff style.

lol at every1 in hiding...only highlight would be if Kobe scored 82 points  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #520 on: February 02, 2006, 12:44:47 PM »

lol at every1 in hiding...only highlight would be if Kobe scored 82 points  ;D

Nobody's hiding...Lakers lost to a good/hungry team on the second night of back-to-back road games. It's not an excuse, but I don't think ANY player on the Lakers can claim they had a decent, let alone a good game...This was expected.

J Bananas

« Reply #521 on: February 03, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »
i hate kobe but i figured a lot of you would appreciate this:

Raptors vs Lakers - 01.22.06 {Kobe Scores 81 Points} FULL GAME

change the extension to .avi

Code:

Part 1 - http://files.filefront.com/rvl1BAK/;4672969;;/fileinfo.html
Part 2 - http://files.filefront.com/rvl2BAK/;4673556;;/fileinfo.html

wcsoldier

« Reply #522 on: February 04, 2006, 02:51:23 AM »
Another weird loss, 40pts for the Bobcats in the 1st quarter WTF  :oi: :grumpy: and Lamar might out til the All Star Break.  I have a bad feelin we will be 24-25 by the end of the road trip.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #523 on: February 04, 2006, 03:19:33 AM »
40pts for the Bobcats in the 1st quarter WTF

LOL.. must've been the worst defensive effort since the last rookie challenge game
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #524 on: February 04, 2006, 05:56:38 AM »
40pts for the Bobcats in the 1st quarter WTF

LOL.. must've been the worst defensive effort since the last rookie challenge game