Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278942 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #585 on: February 21, 2006, 04:23:05 PM »
Lakers shud win this game easily, the trailblazers franchise has been run down to shits, without randolph that team would easily be the worst in the league..and this is comin from a dixon/telfair fan (not a trailblazer fan)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #586 on: February 21, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »
It's time for Andrew Bynum to step up
"I've been real careful with him, trying to really nurture him, and now it's time," Laker Coach Phil Jackson said. "We want him to more than just develop as a practice player and actually be productive on the court. The pressure's going to kind of accumulate on him the last third of the season, particularly if our injuries continue to plague us at that position." -Phil Jackson

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers21feb21,1,2733260.story?coll=la-headlines-sports

Yes...I expect his averages to go up to 5-5 by the end of the season.
Good. I always wondered when Phil was gonna play him. I'm no mathamatician but that 5-5 might be a little hard to come by seeing how he is currently averaging 2-2 with over half the season gone.

A few 12-7 games and he's there... 8)
He'll need to average just over 8-8 to get 5-5 average by my math. So it depends on how serious Phil is about playing him.

acbaylove

« Reply #587 on: February 21, 2006, 04:30:39 PM »
Lakers playing Portland tonight...Should be an easy win. Then again, Lakers tend to play down to the level of their opponents at times. Hopefully they have their shit together for the second half of the season...

Let's hope we will have a +6 lead in the last minute, lol.
No, wait. Let's do +15.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #588 on: February 21, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
Lakers shud win this game easily, the trailblazers franchise has been run down to shits, without randolph that team would easily be the worst in the league..and this is comin from a dixon/telfair fan (not a trailblazer fan)

where you from ,homie? >:(

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #589 on: February 21, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
LI/NY homie   8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #590 on: February 21, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #591 on: February 21, 2006, 04:51:23 PM »
u hear bout telfair bringin a loaded gun onto the team plane to boston? he said it was his girlfriends and he grabbed the wrong bag but i think its bulllshit, hes str8 G from brooklyn hes gotta be packin just incase some celtic pride type of shit goes down  :scarface:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #592 on: February 21, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »
Andrew Bynum didn't play!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #593 on: February 21, 2006, 11:00:11 PM »
The Lakers won. I'm happy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #594 on: February 21, 2006, 11:05:03 PM »

Lakers won but the seaosn is kinda over for me..i think we will make the playoffs but what's the point..we're not a championship team..we're the Lakers,,it's all about winning championships...fuck the 7 or 8 seed...just play Bynum,we aint got shit to lose

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #595 on: February 21, 2006, 11:10:46 PM »

Lakers won but the seaosn is kinda over for me..i think we will make the playoffs but what's the point..we're not a championship team..we're the Lakers,,it's all about winning championships...fuck the 7 or 8 seed...just play Bynum,we aint got shit to lose
There's too much ego withen the originization and the fans to give up. If the lakers don't make the playoffs it'll be a disaster. And right now 8th seed isn't garunteed for us. The lakers are still overing between playoffs and not. But there was a lot of garbage time Bynum could of played. Phil Jackson could have atleast given him that.

Doggystylin

« Reply #596 on: February 21, 2006, 11:42:28 PM »
was at the game tonight, awesome seats, 11 rows up from the floor in section 115, its amazing down there, you can actually see and hear them so clearly, plus i saw b-real, the dad from everybody hates chris, and david arquette, ahhh good times, i love the staples center

wcsoldier

« Reply #597 on: February 21, 2006, 11:50:43 PM »
Thursday game is VERY important for us, Sac (and Houston) are probably the main threats for a playoff spot and we better have the tie-breaker coz you never know. The Hornets won't maintain this flow so the 7th seed may be possible...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #598 on: February 22, 2006, 10:14:24 AM »

LOL@this mentality...I hope most Laker fans don't think like you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #599 on: February 22, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »

LOL@this mentality...I hope most Laker fans don't think like you.

the real fans that expect more from this team do...we will make the playoffs but you have to be a dumbass if you think we're a championship team...we are what we are,a 500. team...hopefully next season some of the role players get better and Bynum makes the impact that we think he could make.