Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284326 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #630 on: February 26, 2006, 12:53:46 PM »
LOL@people thinking I don't show up out of embarassment or something. I comment on every Laker game, sometimes I just don't get on WCC for a day or 2, so it'll simply take longer...2 fans who I really wanna give props to on this board are wcsoldier and Juronimo. Other than myself, no one sticks by the Lakers like they do, through the wins and the losses...It seems to me like Antonio has a habbit of going against his team EVERY SINGLE TIME they start playing bad...Anyone who knows the Lakers will see that it's been a complete rollercoaster ride this season. Sometimes the Lakers completely run shit and are unstoppable (like vs. Sacramento) and then the inconsitancy factor steps in and they play like complete shit (like vs. Clippers)...If you have any sort of pride, you would not kick the Lakers while they're down, you'd hope for that consistancy to be there night in and night out come playoff time, so that they can play like they did against Sac EVERY night...Antonio, man, how many damn chances do you need?...Honestly. At least wait 'til we're knocked out of the playoffs to start the "Lakers suck" bullshit again... ::)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #631 on: February 26, 2006, 01:24:22 PM »
sometimes I just don't get on WCC for a day or 2,

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #632 on: February 26, 2006, 01:41:52 PM »

lol

What's funny? I seriously don't. LOL. If you noticed, I don't usually post here on the weekends. Check back. I mostly post from work, and sometimes I get on at home. Check my last posts, I wasn't posting yesterday or Friday...LOL

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #633 on: February 26, 2006, 01:49:45 PM »

lol

What's funny? I seriously don't. LOL. If you noticed, I don't usually post here on the weekends. Check back. I mostly post from work, and sometimes I get on at home. Check my last posts, I wasn't posting yesterday or Friday...LOL

WCC probably hasnt been here for more then 4000 days....you have 20,000 posts....do the math. u dont take too many days off lol

wcsoldier

« Reply #634 on: February 26, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »
There are too much hate for Lakers and their fans here. Lol at people afraid of showin up. Most of us always comment on Lakers games, wins or loses . It's too easy to claim being a Lakers fan in wins and then said " we are weak....." Don't get me wrong I 've already said things like that, but I always try to find the right balance , you can't say " we the shit" one day  and "we are horrible" the other. As I always say you see true fans in defeats, it was so easy to be a Lakers fan from 00 to 02..... They are real fans on this board, say what you want about Nik but we can't deny he's the most loyal LAL fan. Though I can understand Antonio reaction being pissed of wake up early (I do that on a regularly to watch LAL  games at 4:30 am , even when I go to college the next day) and watch poor performance by the Lakers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #635 on: February 26, 2006, 01:58:01 PM »

lol

WCC probably hasnt been here for more then 4000 days....you have 20,000 posts....do the math. u dont take too many days off lol

Are you retarded? A good portion of those posts came when I actually used to post here consistantly. LOL. Now I rarely check other sections, this Sports section is where I post 95% of the time...You're speaking out your ass again, I haven't posted like I used to in years. And don't tell me how many days I take off, unless you really pay attention to that. I usually DONT post here on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays...There's nothing to argue about, it's in the history. Check through my last posts, 95% of my posts within this last year or so have been from Mon-Thurs...What are you jumpin' up on my nuts for anyways? Go do something more important than telling me when I post. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #636 on: February 26, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »
Though I can understand Antonio reaction being pissed of wake up early (I do that on a regularly to watch LAL  games at 4:30 am , even when I go to college the next day) and watch poor performance by the Lakers

Yea, I can bet that gets REAL frustrating. When the Lakers lose, my mood just completely switches up. I HATE nights when the Lakers lose. But sometimes you have to bite your tongue when you're a fan, you know what I'm sayin?...You can't just completely shit on your team, especially not in public where there are SO many haters. Especially when this team is still defying odds by even being in the playoffs...That hope and pride really has to overshaddow your frustrations when you're a fan...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #637 on: February 26, 2006, 02:21:59 PM »
NIK please record the next game on VHS/DVD and watch it at 5 am, with your work starting at 8:30 am, and having to move to your father's house cause he has the satelite with the channel who airs the match and you don't. And watch your team being sonned by the fucking Clippers. Then try to connect to internet and talk about the Lakers. You get too defensive with me. I'm not American, i'm not surrounded by Laker haters like you, i don't feel like i have to defend them at any costs like you. I enjoy them when they win, but shit, it ain't cool to wake up at 4 a.m. to watch them playing that way.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #638 on: February 26, 2006, 03:58:35 PM »
Looking 4ward to this game..two of the top scorers in the league facin off

#8 in the West vs. #10 in the East and that shud explain it all

Lakers are gonna control the game, especially since theyre at home (15-10) but i predict the Celtics will make a run at the end

Lakers win 103-96

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #639 on: February 26, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »
NIK please record the next game on VHS/DVD and watch it at 5 am, with your work starting at 8:30 am, and having to move to your father's house cause he has the satelite with the channel who airs the match and you don't. And watch your team being sonned by the fucking Clippers. Then try to connect to internet and talk about the Lakers. You get too defensive with me. I'm not American, i'm not surrounded by Laker haters like you, i don't feel like i have to defend them at any costs like you. I enjoy them when they win, but shit, it ain't cool to wake up at 4 a.m. to watch them playing that way.

Man, it don't matter. You gotta keep your cool when it comes to your team. They're not perfect, hell, but they've still shown signs of excellence throughout the season. They've definitely been defying odds. And you say "the Clippers" like they're supposed to be some whack team. Come on, the Clippers are one of the better teams in the west, Lakers we're playin' shitty and got blown in the 3rd quarter. We've been a rollercoaster team this year, that does NOT mean we suck. How can you even say that? We're in the playoffs and we have great chances to climb up to the 6th spot, as is our goal. There's no way you can just give up hope that easy if you're a true fan, especially when you make it public...You even made it public in the past, but you took it back. Now you just need to learn how to keep your frustrations to yourself and think of the positives. I mean, come on, our team is bruised and battered and we're in an 8th seed. We've been playing inconsistant and we're still 2 games from the 6th spot. Imagine what'll happen when they start playing consistant...Think positive, man. Trust me, Lakers will not fail you in the long-run if you stay with 'em...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #640 on: February 26, 2006, 06:29:04 PM »
Lakers gettin punked once again in the 3rd quarter and once again Odom is a non-factor on the offensive end

Odom - 28 mins 2-5 FG 0-2 FT 4 points 7 reb 5 assists 4 fouls

At least they got Turiaf in the game  :monkey:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #641 on: February 26, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »
The Lakers are starting to get their swagger back. 4 point game.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #642 on: February 26, 2006, 06:47:42 PM »
Wowww the Lakers startin off the 4th Quarter like it's a brand new game

Ronny Turiaf & His Energy >>>>> Kwame Brown this whole season

this cat turiaf really jumpstarted the Lakers

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #643 on: February 26, 2006, 07:32:17 PM »
Damn! Kobe really fucked up with that foul. :grumpy:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #644 on: February 26, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »
yeah idk wat he was thinkin, he probly thought they had a foul 2 give or somethin caus that's not like Kobe

ronny turiaf tho was a great surprise 4 laker fans, he's got tremendous energy, he really turned that team around in the 4th quarter

how about Gomes & West...they really played an outstanding game

Gomes - 42 mins 8-10 FG 19 pts 12 rbs
West - 36 mins 8-16 FG 19 pts 10 assists