Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282937 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #660 on: March 01, 2006, 10:44:56 AM »
OMG...Turiaf is GREAT. Anyone catch the game last night? This guy has a future and is really gunna help the Lakers in the front-court...
I watched it. Yep Turiaf is great and I'm just happy for him coz of what he had to go through. The thing that impressed me is his mid-range jumpers. It's his main weakness, so if he can hit them on a regular basis, he going to be a very interesting player, without saying he has a high IQ of B-Ball and has already found his spot in the triangle offense. About the game, we moved the ball very well and all players just hit open shots. If only we were able to repeat this kind of effort games after games , we would be a dangerous team (ok, Orlando is a weak team, but you have to admit it was a solid performance by the Lakers, same goes for the Sac game, a better team......)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #661 on: March 01, 2006, 10:53:43 AM »
i've only seen Turiaf play one game (that was vs. Boston) and he made a big impression on me. this guy brings an INCREDIBLE amt of energy that i believe the Lakers lacked b4. He's a GREAT addition to ANY team, he roots from the bench like a wild fan brought down to the floor, and from what i hear, has the skills to back the energy up. once again, i've only seen him play one game, but ever since then, i been hopin 2 see more lakers game broadcasted on the east coast. they are definately a fun team to watch when they play consistant.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #662 on: March 01, 2006, 11:18:04 AM »
Man, Turiaf is just really a blessing to our team...If he impressed you in the Boston game, you missed out on being REALLY impressed, because his game vs. Orlando last night was 10X more impressive. He doesn't look raw at all, he looks like he knows what he's doing...This guy should start getting some heavy minutes, anyone remember my hopes for him earlier in the season?

I remember I made this as a fantasy thing before he signed with us...Now it's actually looking realistic, which is surprising even to me:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #663 on: March 01, 2006, 05:28:07 PM »
That bio shot looks like he's str8 outta compton...doesnt look at all like he's from France

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #664 on: March 01, 2006, 09:31:16 PM »
Smush is such a dumb piece of shit. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:.i hope all those BUMS get traded. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface:

Doggystylin

« Reply #665 on: March 01, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »
seriously after this game thats exactly what i was thinking, i was like this whole damn team needs to be traded, wheres the improvement? losing to portland AGAIN.. :grumpy:

rik

« Reply #666 on: March 01, 2006, 09:42:42 PM »
Yo h cottie whos ur Favorite team?

rik

« Reply #667 on: March 01, 2006, 09:44:15 PM »
seriously after this game thats exactly what i was thinking, i was like this whole damn team needs to be traded, wheres the improvement? losing to portland AGAIN.. :grumpy:
I missed it can anyone tell me what happened?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #668 on: March 01, 2006, 09:46:51 PM »
I missed it can anyone tell me what happened?

Lakers were down 3 with about 20 secs to go and Smush was taking his sweet time brinig the ball up and ended up getting the ball stripped by Darius Miles when he tried to drive it in from the 3-Point line.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #669 on: March 01, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
  these guys are fucking BUMS...I FEEL LIKE LIKE BEATING THE SHIT OUUTTA SOMEONE!!!!!!  WTF MAN!!!!!!!!!!??!!!

HOW THE FUCK DOES LAMAR MISS THE RIM 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE BASKET....ALL THOSE GUYS SUCK...I WANT ALL THOSE GUYS OUT OF HERE!!!

STUPID BRIAN COOK CAN'T PLAY DEFENCE,,ESPEACIALLY IN THAT LAST PLAY!!!

NEXT SEASON

PG: FREE AGENT

SG: KOBE

SF: FREE AGENT

PF: RONNIE TURRIAFF

C: A.BYNUM

rik

« Reply #670 on: March 01, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »
Fuck man. Smush has been makin some dumbass plays/decisions lately fukin idiot. He has like two eight seconds violations this season. How the fuk does that happen?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #671 on: March 01, 2006, 09:55:03 PM »
THE LAKERS WILL LOSE ON FRIDAY....WE WILL GET OUR ASS BEAT AGAINST THE SPURS & PISTONS..THEN THE LAKERS WILL GO ON A 10 GAME LOSING STREEK,,SEASON OVER..LOTTERY FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT YEAR...

LIKE I SAID    http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=94591.msg1066471#msg1066471
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 09:57:05 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

rik

« Reply #672 on: March 01, 2006, 09:55:57 PM »
  these guys are fucking BUMS...I FEEL LIKE LIKE BEATING THE SHIT OUUTTA SOMEONE!!!!!!  WTF MAN!!!!!!!!!!??!!!

HOW THE FUCK DOES LAMAR MISS THE RIM 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE BASKET....ALL THOSE GUYS SUCK...I WANT ALL THOSE GUYS OUT OF HERE!!!

STUPID BRIAN COOK CAN'T PLAY DEFENCE,,ESPEACIALLY IN THAT LAST PLAY!!!

NEXT SEASON

PG: FREE AGENT

SG: KOBE

SF: FREE AGENT

PF: RONNIE TURRIAFF

C: A.BYNUM
Wow buddy your asking for a lot. First off no cap room to get three good players . Second u want to get rid of the whole team cus they fuk up one game. cmon now ur not being realistic. Last regardless of what anyone says i think lamar is a good player and we would be worse without all his rebounds. The only way lamar should go is in a trade for Garnnet which could happen this summer.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #673 on: March 01, 2006, 10:02:27 PM »
Second u want to get rid of the whole team cus they fuk up one game.

we're a 500 team that's about to go on a 7 game loosing streek...i could feel it, just watch  ,,we're going to the lottery again :'( :'( :'(

rik

« Reply #674 on: March 01, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »
No way man I don't think that will happen. I guarantee that the lakers will make the playoffs. No way they miss it two years in a row.