Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282634 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #690 on: March 02, 2006, 05:36:59 PM »
LOL  we're playing are worst ball of the season.

And it's hard to control my anger when we lose to the blazers the way we did.  it's unacceptable!

p.s.  A.mckie is out for the rest of the season...another bum stealing money from Dr.Buss.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #691 on: March 02, 2006, 07:22:38 PM »
LOL  we're playing are worst ball of the season.

And it's hard to control my anger when we lose to the blazers the way we did.  it's unacceptable!

p.s.  A.mckie is out for the rest of the season...another bum stealing money from Dr.Buss.

Well, so far things haven't been going our way, and we're still in the 8th seed...What does that tell you? Wait until we start playing consistant basketball, it's gunna be a lot better to watch...We had a good month in December, and since then we've fallen apart with injuries, inconsistancies, stupid mistakes etc...If Aaron McKie doesn't return this season, which I expect him to, Lakers should really look into signing Jim Jackson...I believe it's too late though, because I think the deadline for signing players and having them eligible for playoffs was yesterday...I don't think anyone will realize how strongly the absence of Aaron McKie and season ending injury of Laron Profit has affected us...But I still think the Lakers can prevail...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2006, 04:08:32 AM »
“Some games you have to do the right thing basketball-wise to win and we can’t seem to do that,” Odom said. “We don’t play a good offensive game and we can’t win. That puts Kobe in a bind. He’s got to get 35 or 40 points for us to win. We should be embarrassed. I know I am.”

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »
He’s got to get 35 or 40 points for us to win. We should be embarrassed. I know I am.”
Your damn right you should be embarressed. But at least he's trying and having his good games. Can't say the same for Kwame Brown. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »
He’s got to get 35 or 40 points for us to win. We should be embarrassed. I know I am.”
Your damn right you should be embarressed. But at least he's trying and having his good games. Can't say the same for Kwame Brown. :-X

Kwame Brown has had some good games too, lets not forget that...It's just that inconsistancy is a HUGE fact with us this year, it's a hill we need to get over, and I'm hopin' we already hit the peak so we can finally get something positive going...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2006, 02:23:21 PM »
Man do you remember that gif i used to have as my signature with that nice move by Brown? Damn if only he could do that kind of moves 5-6 times per game. Cause i know he can do it!! It's killing me!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2006, 09:28:58 PM »
Lakers ownin the Warriors at the end of the 3rd. Richardson is the only Warrior in double digit points right now. Kobe's lightin it up once again.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #697 on: March 03, 2006, 09:32:32 PM »
^ If they only played every game like this.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #698 on: March 03, 2006, 09:36:55 PM »
it's not gonna happen, but what if a major meltdown jus happened and the Lakers ended up losing... this thread wud be flooded with "MOTHAFUCKIN MOTHERFUCKER ASSHOLES CANT CLOSE SHIT FUCKIN PUSSYS CAN NEVER CLOSE AHHHHHHH..."

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #699 on: March 03, 2006, 09:39:49 PM »
leads down to 12 :grumpy:

rik

« Reply #700 on: March 03, 2006, 09:47:21 PM »
it's not gonna happen, but what if a major meltdown jus happened and the Lakers ended up losing... this thread wud be flooded with "MOTHAFUCKIN MOTHERFUCKER ASSHOLES CANT CLOSE SHIT FUCKIN PUSSYS CAN NEVER CLOSE AHHHHHHH..."
Yeah it would

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #701 on: March 03, 2006, 09:55:24 PM »
leads down to 12 :grumpy:

lol i hope i didnt speak too soon..... :-X

rik

« Reply #702 on: March 03, 2006, 10:01:38 PM »
^ Don't worry u didnt

rik

« Reply #703 on: March 03, 2006, 10:11:24 PM »
We got the win!  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #704 on: March 03, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »
big win for the Lakers in terms of the playoff race caus the Jazz & the Kings both won their games....oh yeah and Houston too  ;)