Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282998 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #705 on: March 03, 2006, 10:34:37 PM »
Sloppy win....And kobe was sick like a muthafucka   ;D :D :laugh:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #706 on: March 03, 2006, 10:38:35 PM »
lol dammn son i think u takin it a lil too far with that pic....but i aint gna knock u tonite in respect to Kobe for bein the youngest to score 16,000 points  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #707 on: March 03, 2006, 10:39:49 PM »
^^ I got it from clublakers.com :D   ....Lebron will probably end up breaking that record to. >:( >:( :boohoo:

And by sick,i mean sick..NOT hip hop sick :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 10:41:43 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #708 on: March 03, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »
yea i agree wit that, he's a monster that LeBron...21 years old and hes averaging 31-7-7  :o :o :o

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #709 on: March 03, 2006, 11:57:24 PM »
yea i agree wit that, he's a monster that LeBron...21 years old and hes averaging 31-7-7  :o :o :o

word LeBron is a beast

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2006, 08:48:46 PM »
Yeah, but they should measure the 16,000 points against years in the league rather than the guy's age.  Kobe was in the NBA when he was 18, same with Lebron.  Jordan went to college.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #711 on: March 04, 2006, 08:54:45 PM »
Yeah, but they should measure the 16,000 points against years in the league rather than the guy's age. Kobe was in the NBA when he was 18, same with Lebron. Jordan went to college.

Co-Signed.  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #712 on: March 04, 2006, 08:57:03 PM »
halftime right now, Lakers down by 7...i wish they broadcasted this game on the eastcoast...its balls checkin out the gamechannel on yahoo sports  >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #713 on: March 04, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »
Yeah, but they should measure the 16,000 points against years in the league rather than the guy's age.  Kobe was in the NBA when he was 18, same with Lebron.  Jordan went to college.

Jordan left college after his Freshman year, which means he came into the league only 1 year after Kobe...Hence the 1 year difference in age it took 'em to reach 16,000...On top of that, Kobe was backing Eddie Jones off the bench his rookie season and took a little longer to reach his elite status...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #714 on: March 04, 2006, 09:00:10 PM »
halftime right now, Lakers down by 7...i wish they broadcasted this game on the eastcoast...its balls checkin out the gamechannel on yahoo sports  >:(

Yea, you really missed it...Lakers were playing excellent basketball, Kobe picked up 3 quick questionable fouls though and was sent to the bench for the second half of the second quarter...That's when Detroit came back on us and went up by 7 quickstyle...2nd half should be good.

rik

« Reply #715 on: March 04, 2006, 09:11:08 PM »
Man what a bullshit foul they called on Mihm to give him his fourth.  >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #716 on: March 04, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »

LOL@the refs helping out Detroit, like they really need it. ::)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #717 on: March 04, 2006, 09:12:56 PM »

Yea, you really missed it...Lakers were playing excellent basketball, Kobe picked up 3 quick questionable fouls though and was sent to the bench for the second half of the second quarter...That's when Detroit came back on us and went up by 7 quickstyle...2nd half should be good.

i was eatin at Benihana and i found out that my fone can give NBA scores/news so i was pretty fuckin happy. I saw that it was the end of the first and the Lakers were up 32-29, Kobe with 15 points and Lamar with 5 assists...i was like  :o, Lakers showin that they wont be pushed around at home, but wen i got home i found out they were down at the half. the next reaction was  :grumpy:, but i didnt kno Kobe got into foul trouble....DAMN i wish they played this game on TV  :(

rik

« Reply #718 on: March 04, 2006, 09:16:08 PM »

I know Rip is holding on to Mihm and as Mihm jumps to go for the rebond Rip flops and they call the foul.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #719 on: March 04, 2006, 09:18:58 PM »

the one thing that turns me off about Mihm in general, is his frequent foul trouble. i think he averages 4 fouls a game or sumthin...almost every game i see, he's gettin taken out early caus of foul trouble  :poke: