Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282425 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #735 on: March 04, 2006, 09:56:40 PM »
Sheed hasnt cashed any of the previous 3 3pters...he's def cooled off (1-6 FG), they gotta give it to mr. big shot caus the whole DET teams is shooting 4-13 in the 4th, not like the usual pistons  :puke: ....props goin out to all the LA fans in this thread if when they win  ;)

Without watching the game, you'd think the Pistons were simply shooting bad, but Lakers are SHUTTING THEM DOWN on defense...Game starting...

rik

« Reply #736 on: March 04, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »
Up by ten wit 45.5 to go.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #737 on: March 04, 2006, 10:02:25 PM »
105-94 final

i cant believe it
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #738 on: March 04, 2006, 10:02:41 PM »
Props to the lakers. :cheers: Hopefully this will give them the boost they need. Big game vs the hornets coming up.
Maybe they can even beat the spurs if they are feeling confident. :-\

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #739 on: March 04, 2006, 10:02:48 PM »
Sheed hasnt cashed any of the previous 3 3pters...he's def cooled off (1-6 FG), they gotta give it to mr. big shot caus the whole DET teams is shooting 4-13 in the 4th, not like the usual pistons  :puke: ....props goin out to all the LA fans in this thread if when they win  ;)

Without watching the game, you'd think the Pistons were simply shooting bad, but Lakers are SHUTTING THEM DOWN on defense...Game starting...

thats a good surprise to hear that the lakers are shuttin em down on D, this wud absolutely be a huge morale boost for the Lakers and if they can somehow beat the Spurs on monday also...wait jus a minute guys, i think i jus heard a shitload of Colt45's bottles caps hit the ground & Cali blunts gettin sparked  ;)...congrats y'all. the props train has jus ran thru  :banana_llama:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #740 on: March 04, 2006, 10:03:04 PM »
Great fuckin game

wcsoldier

« Reply #741 on: March 04, 2006, 10:06:04 PM »
Congrats to the Lakers, great effort. We outrebounded them ( Kwame was very solid by taking 12) and outplayed them in the 4 th both in defense and offense. Lamar fucking stepped it up, propz to him  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #742 on: March 04, 2006, 10:06:39 PM »
A big fuck you goes out to "K.B. Mr.81" for this comment:

we're a 500 team that's about to go on a 7 game loosing streek...i could feel it, just watch  ,,we're going to the lottery again :'( :'( :'(

Laker fan? Get outta here man... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #743 on: March 04, 2006, 10:08:49 PM »

thats a good surprise to hear that the lakers are shuttin em down on D, this wud absolutely be a huge morale boost for the Lakers and if they can somehow beat the Spurs on monday also...wait jus a minute guys, i think i jus heard a shitload of Colt45's bottles caps hit the ground & Cali blunts gettin sparked  ;)...congrats y'all. the props train has jus ran thru  :banana_llama:

Yup...'Bout to sip some shit right now, followed by a nice fat bleezy... 8) 8) 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #744 on: March 04, 2006, 10:10:49 PM »
idk if y'all know already, but Lamar HAS been invited to play for Team USA. i know some of yall were disappointed that they didn't give him an invite earlier in the week.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #745 on: March 04, 2006, 10:11:50 PM »
Doing the happy dance. :cow: :banana: :monkey_dance2:

rik

« Reply #746 on: March 04, 2006, 10:13:09 PM »
idk if y'all know already, but Lamar HAS been invited to play for Team USA. i know some of yall were disappointed that they didn't give him an invite earlier in the week.
Was he? I didn't know that. I was disappointed because he put in work for them.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #747 on: March 04, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »
So what do ya guyz think of this week?

vs Detriot W
vs San Antonio
@ New Orleans
@ San Antonio

rik

« Reply #748 on: March 04, 2006, 10:16:22 PM »

vs Detriot W
vs San Antonio
@ New Orleans
@ San Antonio
vs San Antonio W
@ New Orleans W
@ San Antonio L

wcsoldier

« Reply #749 on: March 04, 2006, 10:19:14 PM »

vs Detriot W
vs San Antonio
@ New Orleans
@ San Antonio
3-1 ?  ;) naw I don't know, We have to take game after game and play consistent each time. The game against NO is a very important one