Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 279122 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #825 on: March 10, 2006, 08:01:20 PM »
And the Lakers moved to 7th place. :cow:

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #826 on: March 10, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »
YEAH BOYZ LAKERS WON THIZ SHIT BACK 2 BACK TO THE SPURS :cheers:

FUCK THEM HATERZ... :psych:

wcsoldier

« Reply #827 on: March 10, 2006, 08:04:43 PM »
I tell you some top seed teams don't want to face us in the 1st round.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #828 on: March 10, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »
What did I say all year? The season is winding down...The playoffs are nearing. Time for Phil and the Lakers to bring it EVERY night...Big win, not only because we know we can beat the best teams, but also because we just moved into the 7th seed and are nearing the desired 6th...6th seed means Denver first round (possibly even home-court advantage)...I know I'm lookin' ahead, but I've been saying this all year...I've even had to call out some hopeless Laker fans...Lakers CAN bring it...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #829 on: March 10, 2006, 08:40:33 PM »
no more excuses..the Lakers need to go on a big winning streek...you can't play the way they did against the pistons and sperms and then lay an egg against the other teams..they showed they could beat the really good teams now beat the teams you're suppose to beat.

I WANT TO SEE A 20 POINT ASS WHOOPIN AGAINST THE SONICS ON SUNDAY....NO EXCUSES!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

acbaylove

« Reply #831 on: March 11, 2006, 05:34:45 AM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

ecrazy

« Reply #833 on: March 12, 2006, 03:07:09 PM »
Damn...did you guys see Wilcox destroy mihm??
lol

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #834 on: March 12, 2006, 03:18:44 PM »
fuck those fool :psych:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #835 on: March 12, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »
Lakers just don't know what's up...They're waiting for the playoffs to bring their A game every night, but in the mean time, other teams are making legit runs to bump them out the race...This is ridiculous...How can you beat the Spurs at San Antonio and then get beat by the Sonics at home...The answer is, you simply can't...The Lakers beat themselves, time after time, and this is simply another case...The only positive I saw in this game was that Luke CAN play and he's an excellent player when his confidence is up there...Mihm landing on his ankle like that is very scary, it's even worse than the loss...Mihm is already playing injured with his shoulder damage...Now it looks as if he's gunna miss a few games...That's one of our few offensive players. I don't know what to say, we got Sacramento on Tuesday and that's a HUGE game. Lakers need to quickly stop whatever it is they think they can get away with. PLAY. EVERY. GAME...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #836 on: March 12, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! did u guys see when Kobe Punked that little bitch on the lakers? gave him a mean elbow, and said "Get off me" hahahahahahahahahaha!
Its on the post game show right now on Channel 7

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #837 on: March 12, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! did u guys see when Kobe Punked that little bitch on the lakers? gave him a mean elbow, and said "Get off me" hahahahahahahahahaha!

Missed it...What happened?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #838 on: March 12, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »
 :-X :grumpy: 

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(vv
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(v
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

ecrazy

« Reply #839 on: March 12, 2006, 05:11:37 PM »

Missed it...What happened?

I dont know, they didnt know either, they just said he looked frustrated and he didnt look like "he" was saying anything to kobe anyway, he just outta nowhere gave him a mean elbow when they were sittin on the bench and said "get off me!"
and "he" just nodded his head (im saying "he" because i dont know who he elbowed, it was a little white guy though)