Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284503 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2006, 05:56:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! did u guys see when Kobe Punked that little bitch on the lakers? gave him a mean elbow, and said "Get off me" hahahahahahahahahaha!
Its on the post game show right now on Channel 7

Missed it...What happened?

I dont know, they didnt know either, they just said he looked frustrated and he didnt look like "he" was saying anything to kobe anyway, he just outta nowhere gave him a mean elbow when they were sittin on the bench and said "get off me!"
and "he" just nodded his head (im saying "he" because i dont know who he elbowed, it was a little white guy though)

U TALKING ABOUT SASHA VUJACIC...ANYWAYZ BUT LATERZ ON DA GAME WHEN HE WAS PLAYING SASHA' PHIL TOOK OUT KOBE AND REPLACE SASHA AND KOBE AND SASHA THEY GIVE EACHOTHER A HANDSHAKE..IT ALL GOOD THO 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #841 on: March 13, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »
What the fuck is up with Jim Jackson?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #842 on: March 13, 2006, 05:10:32 AM »
You guys STILL think it was good that the Lakers didnt go for Artest? Dude is SO good, he turned that Sacramento Franchise around lika motherfucker... Now if you lose vs them, and the Hornets recover from their slump, your team is in some serious playoff race. Luckily for you guys tho, Houston won't make it, they have so much bad luck with injuries, it's ridiculous.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #843 on: March 13, 2006, 05:56:35 AM »
You guys STILL think it was good that the Lakers didnt go for Artest? Dude is SO good, he turned that Sacramento Franchise around lika motherfucker... Now if you lose vs them, and the Hornets recover from their slump, your team is in some serious playoff race. Luckily for you guys tho, Houston won't make it, they have so much bad luck with injuries, it's ridiculous.

You know i like him..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2006, 09:52:19 AM »

Ain't no luck here, Lakers are making the playoffs REGARDLESS. It's all on whether we're gunna get that desired 6th seed or not...We've been in the playoffs all season long, we're currently in the 7th seed (still) and it looks as if the 6th seed is VERY obtainable...I dunno if we could be as good as we are now if we traded for Artest mid-season...I don't think it woulda' been smart to get rid of Odom for Artest (Odom was our only way of getting him), he said he's going to New York when his contract is up anyways...Odom has been the key to our current sucess. Yesterday was an off game for Kobe, he was in his worst shooting slump of the season...The game tomorrow will be a test to see if our sucess is authentic...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #845 on: March 13, 2006, 11:10:11 AM »
What the fuck is up with Jim Jackson?
ask phil ???

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #846 on: March 13, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »
nobody is allowed to speak to the Zen Master during an important season-ending run.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #847 on: March 13, 2006, 05:40:07 PM »
nobody is allowed to speak to the Zen Master during an important season-ending run.

Man some things are really strange. Turiaf and Bynum out the rotation, Jim Jackson who has just collected a total of 5 minutes of playing time in 4 games (with George out and with Vujacic playing more than him), Brown starting from the bench again (but he's playing pretty well), Vujacic averaging 20 minutes per game.. I ain't doubting Phil, but i can't understand those moves. I need Phil to explain me those moves sometimes, maybe in his next book.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #848 on: March 13, 2006, 05:49:28 PM »

Man some things are really strange. Turiaf and Bynum out the rotation, Jim Jackson who has just collected a total of 5 minutes of playing time in 4 games (with George out and with Vujacic playing more than him), Brown starting from the bench again (but he's playing pretty well), Vujacic averaging 20 minutes per game.. I ain't doubting Phil, but i can't understand those moves. I need Phil to explain me those moves sometimes, maybe in his next book.
Bynum played last game. But for some reason Phil decided to play him in the 4th quarter of a pivitol game. But yeah, some of the stuff Phil does proves he isn't the perfect coach if ever there is one. But it is the closing of the season and the Lakers are on the edge of 6th seed and droping below 8th. He's only trusting his vetrens who know the triangle right now.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #849 on: March 13, 2006, 05:49:33 PM »
 ;D :laugh:  that's how i always feel after a Lakers Lost/Win :D

Every time the LAkers have a great win they always have to fallow it up by a PATHETIC performance >:( :boohoo:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 05:52:59 PM by Inglewood Ave »

acbaylove

« Reply #850 on: March 14, 2006, 04:24:09 AM »

Bynum played last game. But for some reason Phil decided to play him in the 4th quarter of a pivitol game. But yeah, some of the stuff Phil does proves he isn't the perfect coach if ever there is one. But it is the closing of the season and the Lakers are on the edge of 6th seed and droping below 8th. He's only trusting his vetrens who know the triangle right now.

I'm not saying he ain't perfect. I mean those aren't exactly "mistakes", but it's just Phil who wants to do this thing. It's very Zen. lol. I can't understand him.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #851 on: March 14, 2006, 04:51:51 AM »
^Christ. He's just a coach who does retarded stuff like anyone else. Please!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #852 on: March 14, 2006, 05:11:27 AM »
1) No D , outside a a few games , we don"t defend well til 2 months
2) Kobe needs to stop shooting the 3 when he's cold and especially on the last possession of each quarter of each game The only negative thing in his game this season is that he keeps going shooting outside when he's cold instead of driving to the hoop

3) A postive thing , Lamar is playing very consistent right now
4) Phil needs to give Turiaf more minutes coz he has already proven he can play efficiency in the triangle

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #853 on: March 14, 2006, 03:36:15 PM »

You guys don't know what you're talking about...Phil uses strange techniques that even boggle my mind sometimes, but he looks at the game from a psychological stand-point, we can't question his greatness...I'm completely in disagreement with his decision to place Bynum in during the 4th quarter of a crucial/close game, when Bynum hasn't seen minutes outside of garbage time for months...But who am I to question the Zen Master's techniques? He's mastered the game, he knows what he's doing...He's probably tryna get Jim Jackson and Turiaf prepared for the playoffs, watching the game from the bench makes it easier to learn and grasp the triangle offense. There is no doubt in my mind that Jim Jackson will be seeing his share of minutes come playoff time...Also, with that, Sasha and Luke are getting very helpful on-court experience, which will be a major contribution in the long run. All that, and we're still in great position to grab a hold of the 6th seed...Phil is unquestionable, though his decisions tend to come off as weird at times...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #854 on: March 14, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »

You guys don't know what you're talking about...Phil uses strange techniques that even boggle my mind sometimes, but he looks at the game from a psychological stand-point, we can't question his greatness...I'm completely in disagreement with his decision to place Bynum in during the 4th quarter of a crucial/close game, when Bynum hasn't seen minutes outside of garbage time for months...But who am I to question the Zen Master's techniques? He's mastered the game, he knows what he's doing...He's probably tryna get Jim Jackson and Turiaf prepared for the playoffs, watching the game from the bench makes it easier to learn and grasp the triangle offense. There is no doubt in my mind that Jim Jackson will be seeing his share of minutes come playoff time...Also, with that, Sasha and Luke are getting very helpful on-court experience, which will be a major contribution in the long run. All that, and we're still in great position to grab a hold of the 6th seed...Phil is unquestionable, though his decisions tend to come off as weird at times...PeACe

I made it clear i wasn't questioning his greatness as a coach.. how could I? I simply said i need him to explain me the reasons behind those decisions, cause they aren't "logical" from a tecnical point of view. You talked about controlling the team psychologically? That's a reason, yeah. But it's in his mind, not in mine. I'm very rational, i ain't Zen.