Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 284733 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #855 on: March 15, 2006, 03:06:32 AM »
Stiil no D against The Kings, plus Kobe is cold when Lamar plays consistent.... We have to win against the Wolves. We're lucky Utah and NO have tough schedules and Houston has injuries (though without these shitty losses, we wouldn't be 8th)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #856 on: March 15, 2006, 07:08:47 AM »
The times in which you can talk as if your team is tearing it up soon are over. From now on, all you guys can do is hope Kobe doesn't get injured, Lakers don't get into a slump and 2 out of NO/Utah/Sac suck too much to make it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #857 on: March 15, 2006, 09:27:37 AM »
missed out on watching the game so i caught it on sportscenter & checked the stats later

inconsistancy is a motherfucker and the lakers on are a milf chase caus they can't seem to bring it every night.

maybe theyre waitin 4 the playoffs (prob not) or maybe they just cant be effective consistantly (prob)

but watever it is, they better step up caus SAC's got an easier schedule IMO and Artest has been breathing new life into the Kings

5-5 in the last 10 games just wont cut it when you're trying to make a solid run at the 6th spot in the west.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

wcsoldier

« Reply #858 on: March 15, 2006, 09:32:24 AM »
We'll make the playoffs , no doubt about it  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #859 on: March 15, 2006, 09:44:05 AM »
well the hornets suck and the jazz cant beat any good teams plus houston with all the injuries wont hurt

so the Lakers will make the playoffs, but the only question is #6, #7, or #8

my prediction is #8 becaus the grizzlies & kings have easier schedules than the Lakers but i'm no psychic

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #860 on: March 15, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »
It seems to me as if you're forgetting a few things...Chris Mihm, one of our main offensive player, and Devean George, our first player off the bench are both injured...Lakers played SHITTY ass defense last night and managed to keep it close the whole game...Kobe's been off, and we still coulda' won...That tells me a lot. Definitely DO NOT count the Lakers out...Sure, Kings will beat us at home injured when it's one of their most important game of the season, but do you guys really think the Kings are a better team than a healthy Lakers? The same Lakers who beat San Antonio, Dallas (twice), Detroit, Miami, etc when playing to full potential? We're still in the playoffs, 6th seed is looking harder to obtain, but it's still possible, and even if not, let's hope for Dallas in the first round (we match up nicely)...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #861 on: March 15, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »
i hope ur not talkin to me nik caus i wasnt talkin about who's better than who. i was talkin about schedule comparisons which are 2 totally different things.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #862 on: March 15, 2006, 12:07:55 PM »
I Can't Wait till next season
 ;) ;D 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #863 on: March 15, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
i hope ur not talkin to me nik caus i wasnt talkin about who's better than who. i was talkin about schedule comparisons which are 2 totally different things.

I was talking to anyone who seemed to forget that we stayed close throughout the game IN Sacramento despite our horrible defense, Kobe's off-night, and our absence of 2 main contributors...No team has won in Sacramento since they traded for Artest. We probably woulda' with Mihm and George playing...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #864 on: March 15, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »
I Can't Wait till next season
 ;) ;D 8)

Next season should be nice as well, especially if we can obtain KG...Hopefully him and Turiaf won't have to fight over the number...LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #865 on: March 15, 2006, 12:26:29 PM »
Hopefully kobe is having a little talk with KG right now at his home  ;) ;)  (KG is in town today)

C: Andrew Bynum
PF: Kevin Garnett
SF: Devon Goerge
SG: Mr.81
PG:  I guess Smush

That line up will murder teams next season....with B.Cook coming of the bench and Turiaff's enrgy/defence

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #866 on: March 15, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »

I was talking to anyone who seemed to forget that we stayed close throughout the game IN Sacramento despite our horrible defense, Kobe's off-night, and our absence of 2 main contributors...No team has won in Sacramento since they traded for Artest. We probably woulda' with Mihm and George playing...PeACe

so you weren't talking to me. ok then.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #867 on: March 15, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »
Hopefully kobe is having a little talk with KG right now at his home  ;) ;)  (KG is in town today)

C: Andrew Bynum
SF: Devon Goerge
PG:  I guess Smush

That line up will murder teams next season....with B.Cook coming of the bench and Turiaff's enrgy/defence
That's not going to be the starting line up next year because Bynum isn't going to start.

C:  Chris Mihm
SF: Devon George
PG: Smush

But it depends on what the lakers to with their mid-level exception. They'll probably have to spend most of it re-signing George. Or George will probably  be a part of the trade for Garnett. There is no way of predicting what the line up will be if KG comes to the lakers. I just hope they don't have to trade Smush or Bynum. :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #868 on: March 15, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »
I hope the Mavs get that #1 seed.I still think those guys are bums :-*   ..

You can't fuck with Phil Jackson & KB in a 7 game series,Phil & the coaching staff will put a GREAT Game plan together & we all know what kobe does in the playoffs.those 2 wins over the mavs were fo real,is not like we got lucky. 8)

FUCK THE MAVS :monkey_piss:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #869 on: March 15, 2006, 02:26:09 PM »
Thanks to ^those kind of posts I will have NO mercy when Mavs really play the Lakers in the playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin