Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278839 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #900 on: March 17, 2006, 01:57:51 PM »
i usually use gamechannel on yahoo sports durin a rockets game, but for knicks games i wait til the replay to watch it if i missed it caus its more entertaining. but i guess if the knicks were playoff-caliber i wouldnt be able to wait for replays.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

acbaylove

« Reply #901 on: March 17, 2006, 02:48:13 PM »
Bynum is also an untouchable for us...

Bynum is a very young prospect, i like him, and i really hope he'll develope enought to be a starter for us, in 2-3 years. But untouchable? What do you exactly mean? I'd trade him in a moment to get an elite C or PF, even if that means to waiste a very promising project. Give me Bosh and i'd trade Bynum for him. Give me KG and i'd trade everybody but Kobe & Phil for him, obviously including Bynum. If you are referring to other scenarios, like a trade involving Bynum to get.. i don't know.. a SF, or a PG.. then i'm with you, i'd rather keep him cause we're pretty covered with him on the C spot. Or if you are talking about trading him for a good (not All-Star calyber) PF or C then again i'm with you. But he ain't really untouchable in my book. Just very very promising. Our most interesting project, probably. But an All-Star is better than a project, imo.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #902 on: March 17, 2006, 03:11:58 PM »
I'd trade Bynum in a minute for a true center who has proven himself. Quality Big men are becoming harder and harder to find in the NBA these days. I'd prefer not to trade him for Garnett for that reason and the fact that he is about 12 years younger then Garnett. If Jackson gave Bynum more playing time then everyone in the NBA would be talking about him. Right now he is loaded with poteinal. So a really good deal would have to come along to trade him for Garnett.

Players I wouldn't trade for Garnett:
Kobe

Players I wouldn't like to trade for Garnett if there was another way:
Bynum
Parker

Players that could and should be traded to get Garnett in a fair deal:
Everyone else.

acbaylove

« Reply #903 on: March 17, 2006, 03:17:47 PM »
 ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #904 on: March 17, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
Bynum is also an untouchable for us...

Bynum is a very young prospect, i like him, and i really hope he'll develope enought to be a starter for us, in 2-3 years. But untouchable? What do you exactly mean? I'd trade him in a moment to get an elite C or PF, even if that means to waiste a very promising project. Give me Bosh and i'd trade Bynum for him. Give me KG and i'd trade everybody but Kobe & Phil for him, obviously including Bynum. If you are referring to other scenarios, like a trade involving Bynum to get.. i don't know.. a SF, or a PG.. then i'm with you, i'd rather keep him cause we're pretty covered with him on the C spot. Or if you are talking about trading him for a good (not All-Star calyber) PF or C then again i'm with you. But he ain't really untouchable in my book. Just very very promising. Our most interesting project, probably. But an All-Star is better than a project, imo.

LMAO. The way you think sucks...Bynum is our long term project, he's supposed to be our player in the long-run...What does Garnett have, 5 or 6 more years? Odom + Bynum for Garnett...NOPE. I'm not doing it...Jerry Buss agrees, Magic agrees, the whole organization agrees...We're not trading Bynum, he's going to be a monster, one of the few TRUE centers of the league, and he will dominate...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #905 on: March 17, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »
Damn! :grumpy: I don't know what else to say.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #906 on: March 17, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »
i totally forgot bout this game til the last couple minutes left. fuckin sick ending, i wish i watched the whole game.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #907 on: March 17, 2006, 10:23:41 PM »
I feel sorry for Vince carter, Kobe is going to kill'em tonight for talking shit about his 81 points.

R.I.P. Vince Carter  :monkey_piss:  Jan 26, 1977 - March 17, 2006  ;D
THAT NIGGA WAS FUCK THAT NIGGA THEN BITCH ASS JUS MAD CAUSE HE CAN MAKE 81 LIKE MY NIGGA KOBE...HATERZ SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE :psych:....GOLD RAG NIGGA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK VINCE CARTER :psych: :sign_banhim: :monkey_piss:

wcsoldier

« Reply #908 on: March 18, 2006, 01:26:08 AM »
pretty poor execution down the stretch once again, why didn't we take a timeout on the last play ?? How many closed games we lost this season, like 20 right ?!!! We are going to make history but in a bad way. Kobe is off right now, he did a very job on implying others in the offense, but please stop shooting 10 3pts a game , especially when you're cold, this shit is started to get on my nerves 4 real. It's real fucked up coz with Lamar finally consistent and Kobe being on his level, we could make a good streak (not more than 4 in a row this season....). I guess we gonna hold our breath til the last2-3 games, though there is no way we could miss the playoffs...... Next Cavs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #909 on: March 18, 2006, 02:39:39 AM »
I feel sorry for Vince carter, Kobe is going to kill'em tonight for talking shit about his 81 points.

THAT NIGGA WAS FUCK THAT NIGGA THEN BITCH ASS JUS MAD CAUSE HE CAN MAKE 81 LIKE MY NIGGA KOBE...HATERZ SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE :psych:....GOLD RAG NIGGA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/games/20060317/LALNJN/recap.html
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #910 on: March 19, 2006, 05:26:24 AM »

http://www.nba.com/games/20060317/LALNJN/recap.html

LOL. Shit i'm a Laker fan, but this reply is pretty good. :(

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #911 on: March 19, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »
WOW! the refs are fucking dirty!!  This is not even Basket-ball....at least  ABC was exposing those dirty ass faggots

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #912 on: March 19, 2006, 01:16:29 PM »
Haven't been on the board for a few days, just wanted to come and let ya'll know about how disgusting the officiating got in the last 2 minutes of the game...I'm not saying the reffing wasn't horrible the whole way through (it was), but it got disgustingly biased towards the end. All in the last 2 minutes: Kobe tackled on a strip, no call, technical for Kobe...Odom blatantly hacked on a lay-up to take the lead, no call...Flip Murray CLEANLY stripped by Kobe following a slip, foul on Kobe leading to the game winning free-throw...It was just sad to watch. Lakers played excellent and dominated, but the refs simply wanted to see Cleveland back in the game. Kobe was fouled on most of his attempts, even the broadcasters were commenting on it...I'm disgusted. :-X

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #913 on: March 19, 2006, 02:51:10 PM »
lol

acbaylove

« Reply #914 on: March 19, 2006, 06:44:27 PM »
The Lakers are 6-11 in games decided by four points or fewer. ...