Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 283984 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #960 on: March 21, 2006, 11:08:27 PM »
shaq  who is starting to put up career low numbers.

career low minutes = career low numbers

LOL What a Dumbass!!   That's what i said....Fatboy is putting up Career Low #'s

my mistake, i thought u meant career #'s meaning points, rebs, and assists.... not minutes.
but it goes without saying, every players numbers go down when he gets older and his team is successful
kobe wont be averaging 40+ mins when he gets older, ESPECIALLY if he doesn't need to (in shaq's case)
when Kobe is on the downslope of his career and the Lakers are in 2nd place, wouldn't Kobe be averaging career lows?
wouldn't the coach save his valueable energy for the postseason?

jump back on the referees dick and get off mine caus you lose everytime  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #961 on: March 21, 2006, 11:16:35 PM »
^^Kobe is going to pull a Micheal Jordan (getting better with age).

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #962 on: March 21, 2006, 11:17:44 PM »
shaq  who is starting to put up career low numbers.

career low minutes = career low numbers

LOL What a Dumbass!!   That's what i said....Fatboy is putting up Career Low #'s

my mistake, i thought u meant career #'s meaning points, rebs, and assists.... not minutes.
but it goes without saying, every players numbers go down when he gets older and his team is successful
kobe wont be averaging 40+ mins when he gets older, ESPECIALLY if he doesn't need to (in shaq's case)
when Kobe is on the downslope of his career and the Lakers are in 2nd place, wouldn't Kobe be averaging career lows?
wouldn't the coach save his valueable energy for the postseason?

jump back on the referees dick and get off mine caus you lose everytime  :P
you're a dumbass :nahnah2:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:30:09 PM by Inglewood Ave »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #963 on: March 21, 2006, 11:31:59 PM »
you're a dumbass :nahnah2:

once again you cannot come up with a REAL response to my comments so you resort to retarted comebacks. it just makes you look more like a :camp: ....you and I both know that I (as well as many others including yourself) have made you look like a joke. its been proven that i ether you everytime. so just save yourself the embarrasment and let it go.  :loser: :psych: :bomb: :stupid:

mrs. kobe bryant  :monkey_piss:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #964 on: March 21, 2006, 11:34:34 PM »
you're still a dumbass....don't get mad b/c  i made you look stupid. ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:36:27 PM by Inglewood Ave »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #965 on: March 21, 2006, 11:40:38 PM »
you're still a dumbass....don't get mad that i made you look stupid. ;D

made me look stupid? because i misinterpreted what you said? you're a complete fake.
i gotta give u a LIL props for bein able to talk so much shit with kobe's dick in ur mouth.
u still havnt tried to disprove my point that kobe would be averaging career lows if he is on the downslope of his career and his team is in 2nd place. oh i know why, because you CANT!

every1 here knows that you try to evade logical responses because you get busted when you try to make shit up.
remember when you said Kobe's performance while he was injured or w/e was ranked amongst the top 10 in NBA finals history according to nba.com?
IT WASNT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE TOP 25!!!! LMAO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #966 on: March 21, 2006, 11:51:34 PM »
His performence was on nba.com & i thought he was in the top 10.....I didn't check back b/c nba.com was filled with spurs/pistons crap.

LOL @ you been all proud of yourself b/c you prove me wrong :loser:  ..at least kobe was nominated unlike your favorite player ;D

And of course kobes #'s are going to go down when he gets old...we're not talking about kobe..we're talking about fatboy and Dr.Buss not giving him 5 years 147 mill$ b/c he can't do what he did in his prime..and shaq was going to start putting up career low #'s just like he did in the playoffs last season & this season.

like i said....you're a dumbass.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:54:03 PM by Inglewood Ave »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #967 on: March 22, 2006, 12:13:38 AM »
His performence was on nba.com & i thought he was in the top 10.....I didn't check back b/c nba.com was filled with spurs/pistons crap.

ayo edit boy. stop making excuses. :sshh:

LOL @ you been all proud of yourself b/c you prove me wrong :loser:  ..at least kobe was nominated unlike your favorite player ;D

nominated 4 what? MVP? do you even know who my favorite player is? and if you do, i'll bet you're retarted enough not to know why :loco:

And of course kobes #'s are going to go down when he gets old

:yikes: KOBE ISNT GOD?!?!?! :yikes:

we're not talking about kobe..we're talking about fatboy and Dr.Buss not giving him 5 years 147 mill$ b/c he can't do what he did in his prime

nooo......we're talking about why shaq has career low #'s...which once again, is because he is on the downslope of his career and he doesnt HAVE TO play more minutes because his team ISNT in a playoff race you save your energy for the postseason.  :stupid:

like i said....you're a dumbass.

come back with something a bit more thought out. you sound like a...........oh wait you are a joke  :monkey_piss:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #968 on: March 22, 2006, 12:23:06 AM »

nominated 4 what? MVP?

best performence in nba finals history.... :stupid:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #969 on: March 22, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »

we're not talking about kobe..we're talking about fatboy and Dr.Buss not giving him 5 years 147 mill$ b/c he can't do what he did in his prime

nooo......we're talking about why shaq has career low #'s...which once again, is because he is on the downslope of his career

LMAO...that's what i said, :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 12:27:36 AM by Inglewood Ave »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #970 on: March 22, 2006, 12:34:35 AM »
best performance in finals history? wouldnt he have been AT LEAST mentioned in the top 25 if he was worthy enough to be nominated?
http://www.nba.com/finals2004/greatest_finals_performances.html

and what are you laughing at? did i say anything about Dr. Buss or why he didnt give shaq the contract he wanted? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHAQ/DR.BUSS.

you think that shaq is like my favorite player and i love him so much..i dont give 2 shits about shaq, i could care less wat the fuck he does. im not a fuckin hater like you. i dont deliberately go out of my way to hate on some1 who has 100000000000x more talent than me like YOU DO.

i'm an unbias nba fan (unlike yourself) and i give my unbias opinion on whoever. i don't jump on some1s dick like you apparently do.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #971 on: March 22, 2006, 12:40:26 AM »
to shorten it all up for you. shaq is averaging career low numbers because pat riley (like every coach in the league, including phil jackson would do)  sits shaq to conserve his energy for the postseason.

why would you want to put in a player past his prime unless you HAVE to (playoff race)

im not talking about contracts or anything else. i was talking about why he doesnt play as many minutes anymore. plain and simple. i'm done with you because you're tryin to twist my words around into sayin shaq is my favorite player and oh he should've gotten the 147 million like he wanted. i dont give a fuck about shaq, his contract, dr. buss, or you. i'm goin to sleep. peace out pussy :nahnah:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #972 on: March 22, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
Dream is too low on that list  >:(

acbaylove

« Reply #973 on: March 22, 2006, 04:46:30 AM »
Kobe Bryant will NOT win the MVP title, unfortunately. In the last 10 years they gave it to players who led their team to at least 60 wins. Let's say 50 wins is the minimum, it was been like that in the last 15-20 years, if i'm correct. So to give the trophy to a player who will lead his team to max 40-45 wins is very unlikely. Damn, if we didn't lost 11 games by 4 points or less!!!!!

>:(

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #974 on: March 22, 2006, 07:21:52 AM »
^Yes.

Nowitzki should get it. If he doesn't get it now, he never will.

The difference between the best player and the 2nd best player is CLEARLY the biggest in Dirk's case, when it comes to the elite teams.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin