Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 278954 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1485 on: April 15, 2006, 12:33:01 AM »

YALL KNOW WHEN THE GAME FINISH IT ALWAYS BE PPL BE HIDE THE T.V. EVERYBODY BE OUTSIDE SAYING -GO LAKERS-..I WAS THERE YALL DID IT SAW ME ;D

;D   Yeah, i always watch the post game show, that shit is funny when all the fans are going crazy. And we don't know how you look like, so... :P

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1486 on: April 15, 2006, 12:42:33 AM »

YALL KNOW WHEN THE GAME FINISH IT ALWAYS BE PPL BE HIDE THE T.V. EVERYBODY BE OUTSIDE SAYING -GO LAKERS-..I WAS THERE YALL DID IT SAW ME ;D

;D   Yeah, i always watch the post game show, that shit is funny when all the fans are going crazy. And we don't know how you look like, so... :P
yeah true DAMN it be alot of ppl....it be tall ppl but im not lil tho im about 6'3 or 6.4 but sill nigga i jump going wild I WAS LIKE GO LAKERS BITCH!!!!! but it be fun to everybody be crazy!!!!GO LAKERS 1 LOVE 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1487 on: April 15, 2006, 12:59:08 AM »
GREAT GREAT GREAT GAME'S by kobe, kwame and Lamar, but it was against the blazers, and the game was to close, i can't believe the bench choked away a 21 point lead in the 2nd quarter, the defense was not good for the rest of the game(blazers shot 51% for da game), smush was getting killed again,, kobe got hot again in the 4th quarter and put the blazers away 8)

EDIT: Forget what i said about sundays game, It looks like the starters for the suns won't play, They didn't play last night.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 02:16:09 AM by Inglewood Ave »

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1488 on: April 15, 2006, 01:04:07 AM »
PROPS TO KOBE DOING THAT TIGHT ASS 360 DUNK 8)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1489 on: April 15, 2006, 03:36:54 AM »
it was a fun game to watch.It looks like the Lakers are in gear for the playoffs  and ready to met the suns.Beautiful game by KOBE,Kwame, n ODom.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1490 on: April 15, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
Lakers win, just as we expected...Second tripple-double for Lamar in a row though. :o :o...Playoffs should be interesting, with Mihm coming off the bench... 8)
With Kwame's development, I think you are overestimating Mihm's impact a little. But he will definalty be an asset in the playoffs.

Overestimating? How am I overestimating anything, I didn't even give an opinion, I just said Mihm is gunna be coming off the bench, which also should be scary for a team like the Suns, who have no big men and/or interior defense...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1491 on: April 15, 2006, 11:39:46 AM »

yeah true DAMN it be alot of ppl....it be tall ppl but im not lil tho im about 6'3 or 6.4 but sill nigga i jump going wild I WAS LIKE GO LAKERS BITCH!!!!! but it be fun to everybody be crazy!!!!GO LAKERS 1 LOVE 8)

Yea, I was jumpin' up and down with a Kobe jersey on that thing last time we played New Orleans, and once my girl brought a sign that says "Kobe is the REAL MVP" (which she originally made when we went to the game in Phoenix) so I held it up for the post-game show...Next time you're on that thing, you should wave your gold rag over your head to show everybody what's up...LOL

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1492 on: April 15, 2006, 11:45:33 AM »
Lakers win, just as we expected...Second tripple-double for Lamar in a row though. :o :o...Playoffs should be interesting, with Mihm coming off the bench... 8)
With Kwame's development, I think you are overestimating Mihm's impact a little. But he will definalty be an asset in the playoffs.

Overestimating? How am I overestimating anything, I didn't even give an opinion, I just said Mihm is gunna be coming off the bench...
I said what I said based more on previous posts then this one. I just quoted this one because it was the last one that you mentioned Mihm.

rik

« Reply #1493 on: April 15, 2006, 11:59:06 AM »
Looks like we're playing Phoenix...Should be an interesting first round. Lakers will for sure advance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1494 on: April 15, 2006, 12:00:22 PM »

Overestimating? How am I overestimating anything, I didn't even give an opinion, I just said Mihm is gunna be coming off the bench...
I said what I said based more on previous posts then this one. I just quoted this one because it was the last one that you mentioned Mihm.

LOL. Well, before his injury, Mihm was our starting center and at one point our second option on offense...Now, imagine having that come off the bench for us. And now that Kwame is playing like a fucking beast, imagine what they can do together. The first half of the season, it was all Mihm down low. Now we have Mihm & Kwame, both good players who can give Phoenix a WHOLE LOT of trouble down low...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1495 on: April 15, 2006, 12:02:05 PM »
Looks like we're playing Phoenix...Should be an interesting first round. Lakers will for sure advance.
For sure? I like our chances, but are you telling me that you have no doubt the lakers will beat the Suns?

rik

« Reply #1496 on: April 15, 2006, 12:04:25 PM »
^ As a Laker fan I'm saying we're a lock to win. As a person who knows a lot about the NBA I'm saying it's goin to be tough. We haven't won a game against the Suns since Nash was signed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1497 on: April 15, 2006, 12:07:53 PM »
For sure? I like our chances, but are you telling me that you have no doubt the lakers will beat the Suns?

I actually like that, and as a Laker fan, wouldn't question it...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1498 on: April 15, 2006, 05:54:26 PM »

Yea, I was jumpin' up and down with a Kobe jersey on that thing last time we played New Orleans, and once my girl brought a sign that says "Kobe is the REAL MVP" (which she originally made when we went to the game in Phoenix) so I held it up for the post-game show...Next time you're on that thing, you should wave your gold rag over your head to show everybody what's up...LOL
OHHHHH I WILL HOMIE AND WAVE THE LAKERS FLAG TO 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1499 on: April 15, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »

OHHHHH I WILL HOMIE AND WAVE THE LAKERS FLAG TO 8)

representin to the fullest,i like that :)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24