Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 279030 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #8655 on: October 27, 2016, 02:15:50 PM »
1-0

WE AINT LOST A GAME IN MONTHS

8)

I just know in the modern NBA, we have a modern NBA point guard and PG now is as important to a team as QB in the NFL. Russell is a very special talent. I think he's the best PG since Van Exel and could be way better by the end of season. And I was president of the Van Exel fan club.

D-russ will make van exel look like chuckt atkins

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8656 on: October 27, 2016, 07:50:31 PM »
1-0

8)

I just know in the modern NBA, we have a modern NBA point guard and PG now is as important to a team as QB in the NFL. Russell is a very special talent. I think he's the best PG since Van Exel and could be way better by the end of season. And I was president of the Van Exel fan club.

I was president of the Van Exel fan club at 14, ironically how old you were when you started Dubcc. With that said, I've got to agree. Russell is a beast.

Sccit

« Reply #8657 on: October 28, 2016, 12:01:14 AM »
1-0

8)

I was president of the Van Exel fan club at 14, ironically how old you were when you started Dubcc. With that said, I've got to agree. Russell is a beast.

Sccit

« Reply #8658 on: October 19, 2018, 12:47:43 AM »
WE BYKE 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Sccit

« Reply #8660 on: March 04, 2019, 06:15:59 PM »
WE BYKE 8)

:'( :'(

INSANE, I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKIN WHERE U WENT 5 MINUTES AGO WHEN ME N DOGGY WAS TALKIN BOUT THE EARLY DAYS OF THE DRE2001 FORUMS LMAO

WHAT I TELL U BOUT LEBRON THO FAM?

EVERYTHING I BEEN SAID COMIN TO FRUITION...GET THAT FAGGOT OFF MY TEAM.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8661 on: March 06, 2019, 02:19:44 PM »
To be fair to LeBron, he had a whole great career, and is 16 years in.

With that said, I remember saying a long time ago, that his game isn't going to age well. LeBron's game is a young man's game, not a season's vets game. Like Shaq, once Shaq started to fall off, he fell off the DAMN CLIFF! LeBron is the same. The problem is that Magic put everything into LeBron. I was hoping Kawhi would come, but Kawhi, like Paul George, want no part in playing with LeBron. My dream was Kawhi, LeBron and Ingram as a past, present, future stars. All I know is this, unless you get a bona-fide future Hall of Famer under the age of 25, you don't trade Ingram. I'd trade LeBron over Ingram. Hell, I'm half tempted to hope Magic goes to LeBron and say, hey, look, we will trade you to a team that you want to go to, we'll even just take draft picks, tell us where you want to go, and we'll help you get there.

And about LeBron getting shooters, this is the biggest flaw in LeBron's game. LeBron doesn't fit a system, he is the system. One reason his teams have always struggled in Cleveland is they tried to make the system around him. In Miami Riley was smart enough to make LeBron fit the system, which he hated, so he left. But the system LeBron likes is to have shooters around him. Much like the Three-Peat Kobe/Shaq Lakers. Stretch 4's like Love (Horry), outside shooters, a closer like Kyrie (Kobe). The problem with LeBron is that once he's off the court, as the system, the team falls apart. This makes it very hard to win actual series unless he plays 40 minutes a game, because there is no replacing LeBron. The Lakers built a different type of team around him, and LeBron has malfunctioned. The young core is doing good (except Josh Hart, but I always believed Magic shouldn't have traded Russell, but moved Russell to the 2), and people try to talk shit about the young core in the media. People talk about Boston's young core, but they are in the East. as LeBron is proving, the West is a WHOLE different monster. Here are stats of Boston vs. LA's young core.

Let’s settle this once and for all, which team would you rather have?

Team A Players:

-18.3 PPG, 5.1 RPG, 3 APG
-18.8 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 2.5 APG
-10.0 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 5.4 APG

Team B Players:

-16.1 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 1.8 APG
-12.8 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 1.4 APG
-8.8 PPG, 4.1 RPG, 3.1 APG

Team A was Ingram, Kuzma, and Lonzo
Team B was Tatum, Brown, and Rozier.
 (Credit to LWOS twitter)
This really shouldn’t be a debate, I think the Lakers young core of players is still very underrated. If LA was in the East, even this team would be a playoff team. The East got really top heavy this year with Toronto and the Bucks, but still, the rest of the East is not that great. Coming to the West has exposed LeBron.

Sccit

« Reply #8662 on: March 06, 2019, 02:39:10 PM »

With that said, I remember saying a long time ago, that his game isn't going to age well. LeBron's game is a young man's game, not a season's vets game. Like Shaq, once Shaq started to fall off, he fell off the DAMN CLIFF! LeBron is the same. The problem is that Magic put everything into LeBron. I was hoping Kawhi would come, but Kawhi, like Paul George, want no part in playing with LeBron. My dream was Kawhi, LeBron and Ingram as a past, present, future stars. All I know is this, unless you get a bona-fide future Hall of Famer under the age of 25, you don't trade Ingram. I'd trade LeBron over Ingram. Hell, I'm half tempted to hope Magic goes to LeBron and say, hey, look, we will trade you to a team that you want to go to, we'll even just take draft picks, tell us where you want to go, and we'll help you get there.

And about LeBron getting shooters, this is the biggest flaw in LeBron's game. LeBron doesn't fit a system, he is the system. One reason his teams have always struggled in Cleveland is they tried to make the system around him. In Miami Riley was smart enough to make LeBron fit the system, which he hated, so he left. But the system LeBron likes is to have shooters around him. Much like the Three-Peat Kobe/Shaq Lakers. Stretch 4's like Love (Horry), outside shooters, a closer like Kyrie (Kobe). The problem with LeBron is that once he's off the court, as the system, the team falls apart. This makes it very hard to win actual series unless he plays 40 minutes a game, because there is no replacing LeBron. The Lakers built a different type of team around him, and LeBron has malfunctioned. The young core is doing good (except Josh Hart, but I always believed Magic shouldn't have traded Russell, but moved Russell to the 2), and people try to talk shit about the young core in the media. People talk about Boston's young core, but they are in the East. as LeBron is proving, the West is a WHOLE different monster. Here are stats of Boston vs. LA's young core.

Team A Players:

Team B Players:

(Credit to LWOS twitter)
This really shouldn’t be a debate, I think the Lakers young core of players is still very underrated. If LA was in the East, even this team would be a playoff team. The East got really top heavy this year with Toronto and the Bucks, but still, the rest of the East is not that great. Coming to the West has exposed LeBron.

lebron is a heartless coward ... he even said he doesn’t care if he wins because he has nothin more to prove. what kind of a loser ass faggot says that?

ok he’s 16 seasons in .... remember what kobe did 17 seasons in

i never wana hear that faggot mentioned in the same sentence as the goats again

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8663 on: March 06, 2019, 02:48:43 PM »

Team A Players:

Team B Players:

(Credit to LWOS twitter)

lebron is a heartless coward ... he even said he doesn’t care if he wins because he has nothin more to prove. what kind of a loser ass faggot says that?

ok he’s 16 seasons in .... remember what kobe did 17 seasons in

i never wana hear that faggot mentioned in the same sentence as the goats again

This is why I never want to rank people until their career is over. These are the years we truly see what they are made of. I think LeBron has the best peak of any player ever. But GOAT isn't best peaks, it's about getting knocked down and getting back up. LeBron is a good player, maybe the best all around game, but when I would argue with others, Greatness is something different. Greatness is Muhammad Ali fighting in Manilla, about to die, and not quiting against Joe Frazier, it's Kobe hitting free throws with a broken achilles, it's Jordan playing through food poisoning (originally thought to be the flu, but turned out decades later a fan tried to poison MJ in Utah). LeBron just doesn't have that.

Sccit

« Reply #8664 on: March 06, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »

These are the years we truly see what they are made of. I think LeBron has the best peak of any player ever.

please stop this bullshit now .. only thing lebron is the goat at is being the goat stat padder

lebron at his peak needed a superteam in the eastern conference that included a top 5 player and top 5 big to stat pad behind in order to win.

he would have NEVER EVERRR won a title with pau as a second option and thats a fact.

cmon now, mdoggydogg. u better than this.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #8665 on: March 06, 2019, 05:00:47 PM »
Lol @ Lebron having the goat peak. Motherfucker can’t even hit a couple free throws when the game is on the line (vs suns, the worst team in the league)

Imagine Jordan or Kobe consistently missing free throws like that late into their careers lol

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8666 on: March 06, 2019, 06:31:47 PM »
He reached his full promise in beating the Warriors with Cleveland. That one win is bigger than Jordan's win, and slightly bigger than Kobe over the Celtics, just based off level of difficulty. LeBron with that win reached his full potential. He was able to overcome his weaknesses and lead his team to it's greatest win.

Sccit

« Reply #8667 on: March 06, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »
He reached his full promise in beating the Warriors with Cleveland. That one win is bigger than Jordan's win, and slightly bigger than Kobe over the Celtics, just based off level of difficulty. LeBron with that win reached his full potential. He was able to overcome his weaknesses and lead his team to it's greatest win.

WTF ARE U BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? BECAUSE HE BEAT THE WARRIORS BEFORE THEY GOT DURANT BEHIND KYRIE IRVING (WHO BASICALLY HIT ALL THE BIG SHOTS DOWN THE STRETCH).......NOW ITS BETTER THAN LAKERS BEATING THE CELTICS WIT PAU AVERAGING LIKE 17 POUINTS AS THE SECOND OPTION?! LMFAOOOO..CLASSIC MDOGG. NEVER CHANGE.

I UNDERSTAND THESE IDIOTS WHO ESPN HAS BY THE BALLS SIPPIN THE KOOL-AID....BUT YOU, AS A LAKER FAN, SHOULD KNOW WAY BETTER THAN THAT HOMIE SMFH.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8668 on: March 07, 2019, 03:57:46 AM »
Guess I triggered you

Sccit

« Reply #8669 on: March 07, 2019, 07:57:14 AM »
Guess I triggered you

I GUESS THAT WAS UR MISSION.. U AINT REALLY TRYNA DISCUSS LAKERS LOL, U JUST HERE TO TROLL BY MAKIN RETARDED COMMEMTS LIKE U ALWAYS DID.

MDOGG AT HIS FINEST.