Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 282758 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #8670 on: March 07, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
Guess I triggered you

I GUESS THAT WAS UR MISSION.. U AINT REALLY TRYNA DISCUSS LAKERS LOL, U JUST HERE TO TROLL BY MAKIN RETARDED COMMEMTS LIKE U ALWAYS DID.

MDOGG AT HIS FINEST.

Nah man, I was like, I need to vent on Laker issues, but then man, you went on a whole other level. I'm with the Lakers needing to dumb LeBron, but you can't discredit shit he already did. He's the most physically dominate player I ever saw, and in his prime he was on a level I don't think anyone can touch. But he never had the mentality to fully reach his full potential. If he had Jordan's or Kobe's mentality, he could have easily had 8 rings by now. But that doesn't discredit what he did. It just means Magic really fucked up in getting this guy then giving him control of the team. Shit, I'd trade LeBron tomorrow if it means getting D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle back. We are mortgaging our future just for the chance to win one more title for LeBron, when LeBron isn't putting in that work.

Sccit

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #8671 on: March 07, 2019, 08:36:54 AM »
Guess I triggered you

I GUESS THAT WAS UR MISSION.. U AINT REALLY TRYNA DISCUSS LAKERS LOL, U JUST HERE TO TROLL BY MAKIN RETARDED COMMEMTS LIKE U ALWAYS DID.

MDOGG AT HIS FINEST.

in his prime he was on a level I don't think anyone can touch.

so answer me this.. do you really believe that kobe or mj with dwyane wade and chris bosh on their team would get shut down by jj barae and lose to the mavericks with only dirk?.... do u think kobe or mj with wade and bosh on their team lose to the spurs with a flabby n sick duncan, back when they only had 1 all-star??

you’re disrespecting the true goats by sayin that shit. espn is bad for people like u.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #8672 on: March 07, 2019, 08:20:10 PM »
Now you just making up shit. I said beating the Warriors was LeBron reaching his full potential. His time with the Heat, he was better, but he was mentally not there and Allen and Wade had to bail him out. But the Warrior series, it was the only time I saw LeBron and I saw his true potential reached.

Sccit

« Reply #8673 on: March 07, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »
Now you just making up shit. I said beating the Warriors was LeBron reaching his full potential. His time with the Heat, he was better, but he was mentally not there and Allen and Wade had to bail him out. But the Warrior series, it was the only time I saw LeBron and I saw his true potential reached.

and yet he needed a draymond green suspension, andrew bogut injury, hobbled iguodola + steph, and kyrie irving to take over in order to barely beat them by 4 points in 7 games..... before they even got their best player!

and this is the goat peak u even seen? lmfao!!! them espn clickbait narrative got u good boy.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8674 on: March 08, 2019, 10:00:24 AM »
Kobe needed Perkins injury to best the Celtics. Things happen. Doesn't take away from the accomplishment.

Sccit

« Reply #8675 on: March 08, 2019, 01:44:10 PM »
Kobe needed Perkins injury to best the Celtics. Things happen. Doesn't take away from the accomplishment.

lmao kendrick perkins? are u serious??

u startin to sound like a celtic fan now .... it was always hard to tell the difference with u anyway.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8676 on: March 09, 2019, 07:35:29 AM »
Just pointing out you can play any game you want. And let's not act like you almost borderline rooted for the Celtics over the Cavs. That's a Laker no-no. Fuck the Celtics.

Sccit

« Reply #8677 on: March 09, 2019, 08:03:20 AM »
Just pointing out you can play any game you want. And let's not act like you almost borderline rooted for the Celtics over the Cavs. That's a Laker no-no. Fuck the Celtics.

stop tryna save face

u come off as a DL celtic fan and lebron groupie wit the shit u be sayin sometimes

“lebron had the goat peak”.....lmfao i definitely missed havin u around here

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #8678 on: March 09, 2019, 09:16:25 AM »
ROFL classic Mdogg

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8679 on: March 09, 2019, 11:31:10 PM »
Sorry I’m sure this has been mentioned already but I’m not reading through 300 pages.

Yo Sccit, what’s the latest wit Lebron, Lakers, Magic?

You ridin wit Lebron?  It’s just a down year till they get a big name next year?

I know your always ridin for the Lakers and just guessin you ridin wit Magic, but what’s your stance on Lebron past, present, and future?

...and what about the other Cali heads MDogg, Sik, and duck dogg and others?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #8680 on: March 09, 2019, 11:42:20 PM »
Sorry I’m sure this has been mentioned already but I’m not reading through 300 pages.

You ridin wit Lebron?  It’s just a down year till they get a big name next year?

I know your always ridin for the Lakers and just guessin you ridin wit Magic, but what’s your stance on Lebron past, present, and future?

i wrote an article about it back in november homie

http://thyblackman.com/2018/10/21/in-the-midst-of-a-lakers-rockets-brawl-lebron-james-solidifies-that-he-came-to-la-mainly-for-his-hollywood-ventures/

so far, everything i predicted when i wrote that has come to fruition tenfold

still hopin a big free agent signs with us in the offseason for lebron to play behind.. its the only way he will be successful on this team

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8681 on: March 10, 2019, 06:12:57 AM »

http://thyblackman.com/2018/10/21/in-the-midst-of-a-lakers-rockets-brawl-lebron-james-solidifies-that-he-came-to-la-mainly-for-his-hollywood-ventures/

Dope!!! And lol@callin Lebron a “beta-male” in the article and pinning your hopes on an off-season free-agent for him to “play behind”.  Could definitely see my dawg Sccit’s paw prints all over this article. Props! 

I like how you are ridin 4 Lakers but making Lebron earn his respect as a Laker.  Link me if you got any others this one was dope!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:14:35 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #8682 on: March 10, 2019, 12:58:06 PM »

Dope!!! And lol@callin Lebron a “beta-male” in the article and pinning your hopes on an off-season free-agent for him to “play behind”.  Could definitely see my dawg Sccit’s paw prints all over this article. Props! 

I like how you are ridin 4 Lakers but making Lebron earn his respect as a Laker.  Link me if you got any others this one was dope!

yea, respect is definitely earned not handed out...especially wit the goat franchise

i think i’ve posted most my articles here in the sports section if u look back ....... you can also search my name on that website to check all my pieces

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8683 on: March 11, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »

If he wears a Laker's jersey, I fucks with him. I want him to succeed, and I don't give a fuck how it happens. I just want the Lakers to get to 18 titles before the Celtics.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8684 on: March 13, 2019, 11:47:53 AM »
After one season of LeBron, is it time to add LeBron to the ALL TIME LAKERS TEAM? I was looking at stats, and well he's NOT better statistically than Elgin Baylor in Elgin's prime, he did do better than James Worthy than Worthy in his prime. Right now, I have my all time Laker team like this. I'm judging them as just Lakers, so LeBron and Wilt would be washed up, if they are in their prime as Lakers, then they are in their prime.

PG Magic, Fisher
SG Kobe, West, Goodwich
SF Baylor, Worthy
PF Gasol, Green
C Kareem, Shaq, Wilt

I honestly don't see LeBron as over Worthy, but I did notice his stats this year as a Laker were better than Worthy's as a Laker. I do give credit to Worthy as his lost many points to Kareem, since Kareem is he best center of all time, and statistically better than LeBron on all analytics. But what says you?