Poll

Do you think Now_Im_Blowed is confused about his sexuality?

Yes.
32 (80%)
No.
8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Do you think Now_Im_Blowed is confused about his sexuality?  (Read 544 times)

J Bananas

Re: Do you think Now_Im_Blowed is confused about his sexuality?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 11:13:03 PM »
no it was only ten

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 11:22:28 PM »
no it was only ten
well every time u post it ads on so i guess this was 10 more so that makes u......  :-\

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 03:09:13 AM »
Rumour has it that Now_He_Blows :-\
LOL

bez

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2005, 07:30:54 AM »
DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHH

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHH

YOUNG MAN......THERES NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN.....I SAID YOUNG MAN,,,

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 08:57:44 AM »
whats up with all these gay hunting threads ?

Only someone gay would say this... :idea:
O shut up KAIN. We all know you're the gayest one on this forum.

and for the people that think mauzips gay, u should see the girls he had, yall would be jealous

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Throwback

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 09:59:37 AM »
LMAO. Mauzip for God in 2006! NIG, You call Mauzip curious about Homosexual's, but you call people fags and homos all day. Who's REALLY curious about Homosexuals?

*predicts NIG to make a joke about being fat and ugly*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2005, 11:40:03 AM »
LMAO. Mauzip for God in 2006! NIG, You call Mauzip curious about Homosexual's, but you call people fags and homos all day. Who's REALLY curious about Homosexuals?

*predicts NIG to make a joke about being fat and ugly*

Have I asked anyone if they were gay? No, I just called a few people fags for acting as such...Mauzip is obviously doing some homosexual researching. If you look at the front page of the G-Spot, there are 2 threads from him which are attempting to figure out if one is a homo...Add the fact that a good percentage of his threads are gay-oriented and it answers your question...Oh yea. You're a very lean, handsome man who can score with females of average weight at will... ;)

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 11:49:30 AM »
Mauzip is obviously doing some homosexual researching.

I'm trying to help you. It's more than obvious you are confused about your sexuality. That is very normal for someone your age. I'm not saying you're gay; you could be bi as well. You should go to a gay bar and make out with a man. Maybe you'll feel sexually attracted to that man, maybe not. I think it's good for boys like you to figure out what they want exactly. Ask yourself what you really want. Do you wanna spend the rest of your life with a man and be happy? Or do you wanna spend the rest of your life with a woman and not be happy? Like I said, it's very normal for someone your age to be confused about his sexuality.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 12:02:21 PM »

I'm trying to help you. It's more than obvious you are confused about your sexuality. That is very normal for someone your age. I'm not saying you're gay; you could be bi as well. You should go to a gay bar and make out with a man. Maybe you'll feel sexually attracted to that man, maybe not. I think it's good for boys like you to figure out what they want exactly. Ask yourself what you really want. Do you wanna spend the rest of your life with a man and be happy? Or do you wanna spend the rest of your life with a woman and not be happy? Like I said, it's very normal for someone your age to be confused about his sexuality.

Wow. You really went all out. I think youre WAYYYYYY too interested in my sexuality, buddy. And you went into a little bit too much detail with that "spending life with a man"...Those words can only come from someone with a great amount of experience. I hope you start focusing on other things in life, other than the sexuality of males on a west coast rap forum... :-X

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 12:56:50 PM »
ur all gay, and i predict this thread to go 5 pages

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 01:02:47 PM »
pure comedy

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 01:08:27 PM »

haha LMAO :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 02:31:22 PM »
Are you guys not disgusted by the fact that this guy seems so interested in other males sexuality?

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 02:32:13 PM »
Are you guys not disgusted by the fact that this guy seems so interested in other males sexuality?

hypocrite. :camp: