Author Topic: it's official  (Read 249 times)

Elevz

Re: it's official
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 02:22:53 PM »
are they the hockey players ? coz i'm referring to norwegian nursing students...

Hey. In case you didn't know... Nursing students all over the fucking world are hot as hell. It's got very few to do with their origin... It's something about their hormones that combines the two; being hot and studying nursing. Pick 20 female nursing students from any other country and the results will be similar. Oh yeah, and try doing the same for history students or ict females, for comparising.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 02:37:37 PM »
are they the hockey players ? coz i'm referring to norwegian nursing students...

Hey. In case you didn't know... Nursing students all over the fucking world are hot as hell. It's got very few to do with their origin... It's something about their hormones that combines the two; being hot and studying nursing. Pick 20 female nursing students from any other country and the results will be similar. Oh yeah, and try doing the same for history students or ict females, for comparising.

comparising? Anyways, you´re right about that. Personally, I don´t like Scandinavian girls at all...They got long legs and blonde hair and some of them sure have nice bodies but mostly their faces are EH. From my experience at least

coola

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 06:51:45 PM »

comparising? Anyways, you´re right about that. Personally, I don´t like Scandinavian girls at all...They got long legs and blonde hair and some of them sure have nice bodies but mostly their faces are EH. From my experience at least

nah man, the ones i've met have perfect facial features, youre right most of em are blonde hair blue eyes, big titties etc... luckily thats what i look for in a las.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 07:04:37 PM »

nah man, the ones i've met have perfect facial features, youre right most of em are blonde hair blue eyes, big titties etc... luckily thats what i look for in a las.

So did you hit any? :P

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

coola

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 07:19:25 PM »

no point bragging..

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 07:20:09 PM »

no point bragging..

I take that as a no.

coola

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 07:30:20 PM »

no point bragging..

I take that as a no.

fine ! i'll brag.. yeah i hooked up, i had unprotected sex with her and i loved it. she is blonde, tall, blue eyes, big tits, nice ass, perfect figure... and she's a gymnast... too good to be true ? yeah i'm still comin to terms with the fact ima have bomb sex for another 2 weeks with the finest chick i have ever macced... then when she comes back in 2 months shit will continue... you know what adds the icing to the cake ? were just friends with benefits and were both cool with that... i'd date this chick she's so fine, but tell me whats the point fucking something up that works ?

life is good  :)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 07:45:52 PM »
nah son, brazil has the best bitches in the world and ive beeen around the world kid

coola

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 08:06:36 PM »
nah son, brazil has the best bitches in the world and ive beeen around the world kid

yeah ive met 2 hot brazilian chicks... i tried to mac one of em, but she just wanted free drinks from me the bitch... one day i'll get her though, i can sense it.

pS. dont call me kid, i'm 6 years older than you.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 08:19:37 PM »

yeah ive met 2 hot brazilian chicks... i tried to mac one of em, but she just wanted free drinks from me the bitch... one day i'll get her though, i can sense it.

tell her straight up that u wanna take her home to have a good time and that you could fuck her if she wants...you have to be straight up with brazilians cuz they love to fuck lol so just ask them if they want to usally works...they dont like creative shit...

coola

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 09:01:58 PM »
^man im not into the whole girl friend bullshit right now anyway man... i just got out of a 2 year relationship, no way ima be suckered into another one for atleast 3 years... need to de-tox. so yeah i'd love to say all that to her...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=94902.0

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 07:29:44 AM »
BRAZILIAN BITCHES ARE BEST EVER

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life